BY FARMACY

A potent, all-inclusive skincare treatment with innovative grains that transform into a gentle, foaming exfoliating cream with the addition of water. This gentle cleanser contains unique grains to cleanse, exfoliate, and clarify in one step for fresh, clear skin. Natural cranberry seeds provide a deep clean to lift away surface debris and promote skin clarity, while rice bran powder loosens dry skin cells and absorbs excess oils and surface impurities. A complex of white willow bark, carrot, green tea, and marshmallow soothe, protect, and calm the skin. The formula also contains Farmacy's Echinacea GreenEnvy™, a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea that contains the highest known concentration of cichoric acid, which helps protect the skin by supporting natural collagen. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients. It is also free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring and is not tested on animals. see more...

Farmacy New Day Gentle Exfoliating Grains 3.5 oz
  • "Gentle is right! I typically steer clear from any physical exfoliants as they prove to be rough and harsh on my sensitive skin. I was able to try this when I purchased a kit and I'm glad I did. The grains are bigger than expected and you'll have more of the cleanse than the grains. Although it's perfect in aiding that over exfoliating doesn't happen. During and after my face feels so soft. Typically I'd only be able to exfoliate once or twice a week but with this I can every other day and sometimes everyday. If you are someone that can exfoliate everyday and are used to rough scrubby physical exfoliants this will be too gentle for you." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this Farmacy exfoliating grains cleanser! It is so gentle on the skin, yet leaves the skin feeling baby smooth. This is a must have for anyone suffering from skin textures or dry skin! " in 3 reviews
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
Very gentle on my sensitive/dry skin! It contains little grains to help exfoliate, as I applied i enjoyed but could compare with other exfoliating products, the difference was after I rinsed off!! Omg my skin felt and looked so good! Will buy again and recommend!
Dominique B.
Austin, TX
This is a HG product if you have sensitive skin, acne or just want a non irritating exfoliator! It’s also natural, and a clean product! This size also lasts forever, for a decent price. I love supporting businesses like Farmacy!
Carolyn H.
Gentle exfoliation without the harsh after effects that other products can give. This one is a home run for me and is always on my vanity. Reasonably priced and made with all green ingredients at no harm to animals? Sign me up!
Rosaura A.
San Francisco, CA
This is my go to yet gentle exfoliating product. It is safe to use every day. You you have more like nace prone skin it will be okay but maybe chemical pads are the best option for you
Hailey P.
Tucson
This stuff is AWESOME! I got it because my skin tends to be a bit dry, so it helps with exfoliating all the dry skin build up I occasionally get. Depending on how much water you use with the product determines how exfoliating it is. It does not overly dry my skin out and it’s made from ingredients good for your skin with none of those harsh plastic beads you find in most other exfoliators! It’s a staple in my beauty routine. Smells sort of like oatmeal, and I’ve had the bottle for a few months now! I typically follow it up with Farmacys “Green Clean” cleansing balm. And then a nice moisturizer. :)
Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
I got a smaller size as part of the Perrenial Picks set they did around the holidays and I really like it! The sales associate at Sephora told me I could mix this in with my regular cleansing oil and that has worked really well for me, though it doesn't foam much. I've tried it with just water too and it foams a little more. I like that you can control how thick or thin you want it to be, so you can just do a cleanse or do more of a mask. The powder is really fine but there is still some grit to it to get your exfoliating done. Depending on price I may repurchase the full size when this one is out.
anabel c.
Ozone Park, NY
Had to get the full size of this little piece of heaven .Where do I start ? .My face washing takes longer because I don't want to stop rubbing this on my face 🙈... farmacybeauty what did you put in this ? It's absolute Magic . your face will never feel softer while exfoliating, I guarantee you !! I have all my friends hooked on it ! 😂.. It is so gentle yet it deep cleanses so good .... Farmacy Beauty came to change the skin care game for sure !!
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
This Cleanser is really different. It's supposed to work as an exfoliant, I didn't notice it to be super exfoliating, but I do love it as just a Cleanser. It is a powder that you just add a tiny bit of water too and it lathers right up. It's not drying, leaves the skin comfortable yet clean. I really like it. It's super TSA friendly since it's a powder and Farmacy is a cruelty free brand. I look forward to trying more of their products.
Susie G.
Except for the packaging, I really like this product. It makes my skin feel very refreshed and clean. Because it contains oatmeal, there is that slight 'slimey' feel when rinsing. I have not broken out which is an A+. The reason I'm not very fond of the packaging is because I tend to put too much product in my hand. I find it difficult to put the extra product back in the bottle. Wish the bottle dispensed the product a little better to avoid waste.
Angela S.
This product was surprisingly very gentle, but effect on my dry skin spots, larger clogged pores on my nose & slight sunburn on my nose and cheeks. The oatmeal was not clumpy at all and the saponifying coconut oil added to the pleasant experience. You only need a dime-size amount for cleansing. I would definitely recommend it to people with dry or acne-prone skin. One of the best facial cleansers I've ever tried. 👍🏼
Mei M.
Columbia, MO
Is this better to use in the morning or at night?
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Does this work and how do you use this? I’ve never heard of it before.
Brianna D.
Great Mills
Thoughts on this for sensitive acne-prone skin? I would really like to try this out since I recently got the Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm and am in LOVE!
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
How does this product work on dry skin?