BY FARMACY

A moisture replenishing and protective lip treatment. This soothing herb-infused balm forms a protective barrier on the lips, leaving them smoother, softer, and fuller. The formula contains Echinacea GreenEnvy™, a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea that contains the highest known concentration of cichoric acid, which helps protect the skin. Castor seed oil provides a plant-based protective film that helps preserve natural hydration levels. Sunflower seed oil helps maintain the skin's barrier function with high levels of emollients derived from natural essential fatty acids. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients and is free of formaldehyde, and artificial coloring. It is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Albuquerque, NM
this is absolutely my favorite lip balm/gloss... just amazing. The only reason this doesn't get five stars is the cost is a bit ridiculous in my opinion, but I still go back to sephora every couple of months to buy a new one, so I guess deep-down, I feel like it's worth the extra $$... Always makes my lips feel super pillowy soft and hydrated without the goopey, sticky mess of some balms. also, super "clean" ingredients, so I don't feel worried about the inevitable ingestion of this. Highly recommend... I love all the flavor blends... I just picked the citrus lemongrass to review because it's the last one I purchased.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
The best thing about this product is the smell. It comes in a bunch of different scents but this one is most appealing to me. Unfortunately, it's nothing special. Definitely not worth the $16 it costs. It feels really good when first applied, but I don't find it that moisturizing. I'm not sure, but once this wears off, I think it leaves my lips dryer than they were to begin with. I'll stick with my Burts Bees. Now that stuff really works.
Bryanne G.
Bryanne G.
LOVE the scent of this! So fresh and refreshing! Especially in the summertime. Lasts decently long and keeps my lips hydrated.