2 colors available

BY FARMACY

A moisture replenishing and protective lip treatment. This soothing herb-infused balm forms a protective barrier on the lips, leaving them smoother, softer, and fuller. The formula contains Echinacea GreenEnvy™, a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea that contains the highest known concentration of cichoric acid, which helps protect the skin. Castor seed oil provides a plant-based protective film that helps preserve natural hydration levels. Sunflower seed oil helps maintain the skin's barrier function with high levels of emollients derived from natural essential fatty acids. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients and is free of formaldehyde, and artificial coloring. It is not tested on animals. see more...

• Where can I find this product in-store?3 Answers
Erin E.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
Review for: Strawberry Basil
Nice balm, smells great, moisturized for a long time- only needed to reapply 2 times, where with standard chapstick i think I'm applying like every hour. All natural/sustainable isn't really a big deal to me, and i feel paying "extra" for that aspect is not good. The product itself is not really worth the price unless the all natural / hand farmed/ "green" thing is important to you (but should we really have to pay more for companies to do the right thing?) .

Had i not gotten in a monthly subscription box i don't think id buy for $16.50. However it is a nice balm, and if cost is not a concern i would recommend. The strawberry smells Wonderfull- light but i occasionally got a whiff every now and then... Not at all overpowering or strong like those rollerball glosses from the 90's lol
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Review for: Strawberry Basil
I bought my Lip Bloom from Sephora last week and I really like the flavor/scent of this one. It's not strong, but still subtle. It sits nicely on the lips, not too heavy but not too light where you can't remember if you put some on at all or not. The package is a little tub with a twist cap. As all their packagaing, it's subtle and stunning. My only complaint is that I would have rather had this in a squeeze tube or stick form. I don't like to use my fingers because they're dirty from work or if I just try to smear my lips directly, I ended up with product on my upper lip. Cute. A little on the pricey side but overall a nice formula.
Allissa G.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
I bought this on a whim at Sephora. I tried their hydrating face mask and it was amazing so I figured I'd try another product from them. I like this lip balm but it's not the best lip balm I've ever used. It smells incredible and I like the consistency, it's not sticky or tacky and it leaves your lips glossy which I like. It does hydrate my lips but I didn't notice any drastic difference in lip softness or anything. I'll keep using it to see if there are any changes.
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
Review for: Citrus Lemongrass
The lip blooms from Farmacy are so good! In the winter time they are a must have for me... Hydrating with great shine! The lemon one is citrusy and sweet. I also have the lavender one. The lavender is floral and light. If you've never tried these, you should! They're better than the Lush lip balms!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: Citrus Lemongrass
This is my absolute favorite lip gloss. The scent and taste is great. Very smooth and soothing. Good value for your money and great packaging. I own this and vanilla mint. Looks great alone or over a lip color. I will be gifting this to friends and family for the holidays as well.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Review for: Strawberry Basil
I ordered mine from the sephora website, I absolutely love the scent. The strawberry basil is amazing on your lips, when you put it on your lips it turns into a oil and just soaks right in. Definitely worth the money, I would recommend it for anyone with dry lips.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Review for: Strawberry Basil
So hydrating. If you have time go she out the website for them and read all about how it's been produced how everything is organic home grown and how it helps the community. I first heard of this brand through sephora
Allie G.
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
Feels great on my lips!! I really love it. It was more expensive as far as lip balm goes for me, but I love the smell and it keeps my lips hydrated. I'd like to try the other flavors, as well.
Review for: Strawberry Basil
Product was alright wasn't my favorite, but was nice to have as a hang around lip balm.
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
I LOVE farmacy as a brand, and these lip blooms are so great and hydrating on the lips
T. B.
T. B.
Where can I find this product in-store?