BY FARMACY

An antiaging and skin radiance serum that hydrates and creates an even, glowing complexion. This serum improves skin's natural hydration and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It firms the look of skin for a smooth, even, and radiant complexion. Echinacea GreenEnvy™ a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea contains the highest known concentration of cichoric acid, which helps protect the skin by inhibiting the enzymes that break down collagen. Cichoric acid also normalizes the skin pigmentation process to promote a more evenly-toned complexion. The unique triple hyaluronic acid technology, which is produced via biotechnology, boosts the skin's natural moisture, utilizing three specific molecule weights to target skin at different levels. The first seals in moisture at the skin's surface; the second lighter weight molecule support the production of antioxidants; and the final form helps support the natural creation of collagen and elastin, resulting in increased firmness and elasticity. ProForm vitamin C is a highly stable form of vitamin C that penetrates the skin more effectively. It helps restore brightness and an even skintone, and reduces the appearance of freckles, dark spots, and sun damage, leaving skin clearer and more radiant. Strelitzia nicolai seed aril extract, distilled from the white bird of paradise plant native to Southern Africa, helps illuminate the complexion while also minimizing dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Formulated with naturally derived ingredients and cruelty-free, this product is free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring. Research results: After 4 weeks of use:- 97% demonstrated an improvement in lines and wrinkles- 97% demonstrated an improvement in crow's feet- 94% demonstrated an improvement in skintone see more...

Rachel V.
I got a smaller size of this in the Perennial Picks kit around Christmas after recommendation from a Sephora associate. Using this nightly in combination with their night gel balm has really diminished the look of my fine lines and kept my skin well moisturized in the cold winter months. It’s expensive but I’ll probably continue to buy both since the results are so good.
Meghan F.
Boston , MA
I can’t say enough good things about this serum. This is the first serum I have tried and I am hooked. It seeps into my skin and feels fantastic. Never greasy or oily! Love the packaging. I will definitely buy again.
Jazmin A.
I really like this it’s so light and doesn’t feel like you have anything on which I like because I dont like when something feels oily or thick on my face. This really helps my face
Veronica V.
This serum feels like water and keeps my skin supple, bright, and calm. It minimizes my breakouts, doesn’t make me oily, and doesn’t irritate my super sensitive skin.
Lindsey B.
Love the way this serum makes my skin look/feel! Any dryness left over from a mask or exfoliation is gone after I apply this serum. Little to no scent, easy on my sensitive skin... LOVE
caitlin m.
I got this from a friend as a birthday gift and while I liked it, I probably wouldn’t purchase it again. I didn’t notice any of my fine lines or wrinkles improving, but it did even out my overall skin tone and texture.
Victoria J.
Menomonee Falls, WI
This serum was promised to make my skin as soft as a babies bottom. Instead all I noticed was sticky skin that didn't allow my makeup to glide on smoothly.