Farmacy Invincible Root Cell Anti-Aging Serum uploaded by Ashley C.

BY FARMACY

An antiaging and skin radiance serum that hydrates and creates an even, glowing complexion. This serum improves skin's natural hydration and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It firms the look of skin for a smooth, even, and radiant complexion. Echinacea GreenEnvy™ a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea contains the highest known concentration of cichoric acid, which helps protect the skin by inhibiting the enzymes that break down collagen. Cichoric acid also normalizes the skin pigmentation process to promote a more evenly-toned complexion. The unique triple hyaluronic acid technology, which is produced via biotechnology, boosts the skin's natural moisture, utilizing three specific molecule weights to target skin at different levels. The first seals in moisture at the skin's surface; the second lighter weight molecule support the production of antioxidants; and the final form helps support the natural creation of collagen and elastin, resulting in increased firmness and elasticity. ProForm vitamin C is a highly stable form of vitamin C that penetrates the skin more effectively. It helps restore brightness and an even skintone, and reduces the appearance of freckles, dark spots, and sun damage, leaving skin clearer and more radiant. Strelitzia nicolai seed aril extract, distilled from the white bird of paradise plant native to Southern Africa, helps illuminate the complexion while also minimizing dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Formulated with naturally derived ingredients and cruelty-free, this product is free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring. Research results: After 4 weeks of use:- 97% demonstrated an improvement in lines and wrinkles- 97% demonstrated an improvement in crow's feet- 94% demonstrated an improvement in skintone see more...

Crystal E.
St Petersburg, FL
I use this in conjunction with the exfoliant, day cream and night gel. It leaves my skin feeling soft, supple and clean, and gives my complexion an even and smooth finish.
Taylor R.
Abingdon , MD
No just no.. save your money as I'm sure there are better alternatives. I think because I love the brand Farmacy I really wanted to make this work. Initially I loved it and thought it was improving my skin texture and I had no negative reactions (acne). But I went through the full size bottle in a month using morning and night and the product dries on the skin so quickly you'd have to use more drops than you'd want to. I used this for three months and my skin actually got worst, lines were becoming more noticeable and my pores were becoming larger and full of gunk. I did damage control and found when I stopped using this my face cleared up in a day or two. So ultimately I wasted almost $200 for three months for a product that didn't live up to its claims.
Laura F.
Novi, MI
I got a mini of this in one of the kits and used it daily. Since I had started an entirely new regimen, I wasn’t entirely sure the serum was effective. So, I stopped using the serum for a month. There was a shocking difference in my skin. With this serum, my skin is firmer, more radiant, and looks incredible. This is a nonnegotiable member of my skincare team now.
Tasia G.
I've been using this along with the honey potion mask for about a month now. The dropper is perfect for getting the amount of product you need. It easily absorbs into the skin. I definitely have softer skin and a more even tone since using this. I can't speak to it being the best as I am just entering the world of serums, but I have zero complaints.
Jenny L.
I used it all up! Amazing product. My friends and family could tell whenever I stopped using it. Made my skin plump and youthful looking.