BY FARMACY

A supercharged boosting solution for stressed, tired skin. This calming mask helps restore the skin's radiance, moisture, and tone. Kale extract offers a complex blend of minerals, antioxidants, vitamins, and amino acids that help rebalance vulnerable, stressed skin. Vitamin A strengthens the skin, while active minerals help restore the skin's ideal oil and water balance. The formula also contains Echinacea GreenEnvy™, a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea that contains the highest known concentration of cichoric acid, which helps protect the skin by supporting natural collagen. The coconut gel provides intensive hydration and restores the skin's balance, while the bio-cellulose sheet releases the complex of components to provide the skin's surface layers with a penetrating surge of active ingredients. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients. It is also free of formaldehyde and artificial Coloring and is not tested on animals. see more...

• How are these? Are they every hydrating?2 Answers
  • I have combination skin and break out easily. Would this product ...1 Answers
hello_tt_ _.
. 🌿Soothing Kale Hydrating Coconut Gel Masks are perfect when I want a little skin boost on those warm summer nights 🌞.. 🌿The coconut gel provides intensive hydration, kale extract provides antioxidants & vitamins that help rebalance stressed skin 🤗.. 🌿These masks are very high quality, thin gel texture, saturated w/serum, provides a cooling sensation when applied to skin, fits like a glove w/o slipping from face, smells really nice too ✔.. 🌿After 20min skin felt soothed, hydrated, soft, and smooth💧i really liked these 😍 just be careful when you apply this gel mask, you have to peel off the two outer wrappers as the actual mask is in the middle 👍.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
This are definitely my favorite face masks. They're gel instead of fiber and I feel like they don't dry out as quickly. You can easily leave these on for half an hour and still have moisture in the mask.
The gel masks can be a little tricky to apply. But it's not a big deal. These masks leave your face feeling incredibly moisturized. You can see a difference afterwards.
Deven S.
Okay, I am PICKY ab sheet masks, most I try I don't (pore clogging, sticky, perfumey, has drying or chemical ingredients- um why would I put this on my face) but THIS IS AMAZING. It feels silky and the smell is light and pleasant- it actually stays on well, my skin feels like it drank spring water after using. So far only this and the and Doyou milk peel are the only sheet masks I have repurchased- I've tried 4 diff dr jart sheet masks and didn't like any of them! Can't wait to try more Farmacy sheet masks
Lauren N.
Edinboro, PA
I LOVE these masks. It really feels like it's benefitting my skin. After washing my face I will put one of these on before I go to bed. I'll lay down and smooth the mask into my skin. It's made from coconut so it almost feel like it's sinking into your skin. It's great because you don't have to wash your face after. You just let the rest of the serum soak in. My skin looks hydrated and healthy in the morning after this mask
Manuela G.
Excelsior, MN
I love the final effect of this mask. Because of the winter my face looks more dry, so I've been trying different products to give "life" back to my face, and this product worked really well. It moisturizes really well, gives an immediate result (for those that like quick results), soothing and of course brightening
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
I was a bit hesitant to try this because I have combination skin. I was worried it would make my face feel greasy. It did not. It made my skin less red and soft. It was a bit complicated to separate all the layers but that is not a deal breaker.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
These are amazing sheet mask for anyone with dry skin. I love that these are cruelty free too! These leave your skin feeling very hydrated and definitely brighten your skin. Highly recommend these for anyone with sensitive/dry skin!
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
These are heavenly!  They feel amazing on the face, and after you take it off, it leaves the skin so plump, and refreshed.  When I buy them, I always make sure that I have a backup , that's how much I love them!
Janine A.
I'm a big fan of face masks, gel ones in particular, and I loved the concept of farm fresh products. However, I found this to be really drying and not at all soothing (which says something because my skin is really oily).
Kathleen T.
There's a reason why they're always sold out! Originally went into Sephora for the TCFS Egg sheet masks as I needed something hydrating for the winter months, but purchased this instead per RAVING recommendation of a Sephora associate. She even compared it to the $$$ SKII masks, and said I "HAVE TO" try this one instead. Verdict: I LOVE IT. It's a bit difficult to put on because the layering, but having to peel off the layers actually allow the mask to be applied in a smoothr fashion, plus it stays on a LOT better. My skin felt SO hydrated and was literally GLOWING when I took it off...and still reaping its benefits days after. It is more expensive than other sheet masks on the market, but for what it does it's totally worth it!
Samantha K.
How are these? Are they every hydrating?
Dzevida L.
I have combination skin and break out easily. Would this product break me out?