Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask - Oil Control (Carrot) 3 masks

by Farmacy

A supercharged oil-control solution for oily, problematic skin. Carrot extract contains lycopene, which is believed to control the over-production of sebum, helping normalize the elements that contribute to oily, problematic skin. It is also a powerful antioxidant that neutralizes harmful free radicals. The formula also contains Echinacea GreenEnvy™, a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea that contains the highest known concentration of cichoric acid. This acid helps protect the skin by supporting collagen and promotes a more evenly toned complexion. Coconut gel provides intensive hydration and restores the skin's balance, while the bio-cellulose sheet releases the complex of components to provide the skin's surface layers with a penetrating surge of active ingredients. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients. It is also free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring and is not tested on animals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask - Oil Control (Carrot) 3 masks!
Miami
Farmacy makes are my favorite sheet/gel masks. This mask is great before a makeup application for a big night out. It definitely makes a difference. I don’t know how much it controls oil, but my pores looked tighter and my face felt hydrated, which is necessary for oily skin.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Bend, OR
This are definitely my favorite face masks. They're gel instead of fiber and I feel like they don't dry out as quickly. You can easily leave these on for half an hour and still have moisture in the mask. The gel masks can be a little tricky to apply. But it's not a big deal. These masks leave your face feeling incredibly moisturized. You can see a difference afterwards.
Combination / Redness, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
San Antonio, TX
This one is my favorite! I have very oily skin and this mask really helped me keep the shine to a minimum . definitely recommend it
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Love this! Masks feel very moist! Makes my skin feel so soft! One of my weekly products so much fun also! Love this! The packaging was very pretty and its an effective mask for sure! Highly recommend this one!! Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask - Oil Control (Carrot) 3 masks