Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask - Deep Moisture (Cucumber) 3 masks uploaded by Amanda G.Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask - Deep Moisture (Cucumber) 3 masks uploaded by Ashley S.

BY FARMACY

A supercharged moisturizing solution for dry, tight, uncomfortable skin. This hydrating mask reinforces the skin's natural barrier function, leaving it super-hydrated, plumper, and smoother. Cucumber extract delivers high levels of vitamin C, which assist in helping to maintain moisture levels. Meanwhile, Echinacea GreenEnvy™ a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea that contains the highest known concentration of cichoric acid helps protect the skin by supporting natural collagen. Cichoric acid also normalizes the skin pigmentation process to promote a more evenly toned complexion. The coconut gel provides intensive hydration and restores the skin's balance, while the bio-cellulose sheet releases the complex of components to provide the skin's surface layers with a penetrating surge of active ingredients. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients. It is also free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring and is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
These sheet masks are so amazing. I would put them on them every day if I could. My face feels so refreshed afterwards. One of my favorite beauty must haves!! Would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Katie G.
Bend, OR
This are definitely my favorite face masks. They're gel instead of fiber and I feel like they don't dry out as quickly. You can easily leave these on for half an hour and still have moisture in the mask.
The gel masks can be a little tricky to apply. But it's not a big deal. These masks leave your face feeling incredibly moisturized. You can see a difference afterwards.
Ashley S.
This is a really nice mask. I find it to be highly moisturizing for me and notice a nice plumpness and softness to my face after I use it. The essence soaks in quickly and doesn't feel sticky. There is a light fragrance to it. It's very fresh and not overpowering at all. Like others have mentioned there is a lot of essence left over in the package. This is due to the material and not wanting it to dry out. While some will apply it on to of the face mask (once applied), I know others will use it on their arms/chest/neck/etc. I personally save the essence in a jar and add a compressed face mask, giving me a second face mask with the essence. The mask itself is very thin, but surprisingly strong. For a one-size-fits-all kind of deal, the mask fits well on my face. Due to the thin material it is sandwiched between two sheets to help both with keeping it safe and with application. You remove one protective sheet, apply the gel side to your face and remove the other sheet. I will say if you're not big into sheet masks, there may be a learning curve for applying this. With the mask being a thin gel like material it doesn't want to come off of the second sheet easily and you may have to fight it a bit. Nothing too crazy, but it may be an issue for some.

The masks come in packs of three, though I do know at some Sephora stores you can buy them individually. Compared to the multitude of other face masks on the market Farmacy masks are pricy. To the point that I would probably only buy and use these for special occasions. It's one of the reasons I can only give them four stars. Between the price and the ease of use, I know I probably won't purchase unless they are on a good deal. But other than those two things, I truly enjoy using these masks. They are absolutely lovely.
Amber C.
Jamestown, TN
Because I have dry skin with eczema around my eyes and mouth, most sheet masks burn my face. It doesn't matter if they claim to be hydrating, they feel like bee stings all over my face.

This cucumber make are amazing. I bought one to start because I was afraid it would be painful. Opposite. It was so soothing. It immediately felt cold and comforting on my skin. My skin felt to soft afterward. I've truly never experienced a mask like this. There was so much product on the sheet that it left a thick, moisturizing layer on my face when I took it off. Just rub it in, and your skin continues to feel cool and soothed.

I never want to be without these masks. These are perfect for dry, winter skin. I know that these will feel amazing during the summer - especially if I get an accidental sunburn on my pale skin.

Two enthusiastic thumbs up.

Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this product. I love what cucumbers can do for the skin. It has so many needed nutrients in it that our body and skin needs so much! This product works like a charm. It helps refresh and clean the skin so well. The smell is amazing. I feel so amazing after using it! I Highly recommend this product! This is a great product for the summer times as it really helps absorb all the good nutrients and great for those hot sunny days. The anti inflammatory ingredients in this product calms the irritations of the skin and reduces any redness you get from anything including sun based redness. This product is a must have!
Tammy P.
This mask sheet is amazing!  I normally use the Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask - Deep Moisture (Cucumber)..... right after I apply my Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay mask, since my skin tends to be a bit dry.  The first time I used the Farmacy it was a bit tricky since the directions weren't that clear (at least for me).  There are two protective sheets, the blue one, and the white one.  The Gel Mask is in between.  I left it on for about a good 30 minutes and my skin was so hydrated and glowy.  I highly recommend this mask for moisture and during the winter months!
Angee L.
I have to start out by saying I love face masks so I was excited to try this one. From the moment I out it on it was a disappointment. The material the mask is made of does not stay on the skin. It was either too thick or not flexible enough, but it kept coming off as soon as I would put it on or fix it. The gel had a burning sensation on my skin as well. The discomfort and it falling off made this a huge flop for me. I will not purchase again. If I could give 0 stars I would.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is a truly fantastic, highly effective, well formulated mask. It is SO refreshing and effective. It is packaged very well with two protective layers surrounding the gel mask inside. This allows you to position the mask perfectly. I would highly recommend this for a supercharged boost of hydration, particularly before a big event.
Carrie S.
I absolutely adore these sheet masks. This one, the Deep Moisture, is really effective in rebalancing my skin and hydrating it when it has peeled due to prescription acne medication.

I don't have any complaints about the size or shape of the mask-it goes from the top of my forehead to my chin and fits over my nose, eyes, and mouth as well as can be expected for a one-size-fits-all product. The part above the top lip is a bit skinny.

When you open the package and unfold the mask, you'll find that there are three layers. I peel off the blue protective film and apply the gel side to my skin, forming and pressing it to my face. I then peel off the clear paper from the other side. (Yes, it has three layers and you use the middle layer.) THEN I squeeze out the rest of the liquid from the pouch and press it into the mask on my face. There's a LOT of liquid left in the pouch, so you definitely want to do this step!

My favorite think about this mask is that it's a GEL mask-it feels awesome!
Amanda G.
Vine Grove, KY
These sheet masks feel like you're placing a jellyfish on your face, they have the coolest texture. The coconut Jelly texture help with locking moisture while maintaining a firming effect to the skin. They have several different types of masks but the cucumber are my absolute favorite!
Cassie H.