Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask - Deep Moisture (Cucumber) 1 mask uploaded by Angela C.

BY FARMACY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A supercharged moisturizing face mask with cucumber extract for dry, tight, uncomfortable skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… This hydrating face mask reinforces the skin's natural barrier function, leaving it looking ultra-hydrated, plumper, and smoother. Cucumber extract delivers high levels of Vitamin C, which assist in helping to maintain moisture levels. Echinacea GreenEnvy™ a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea that contains a high concentration of cichoric acid helps protect the skin by supporting natural collagen. Cichoric acid also normalizes the skin pigmentation process to promote a more evenly toned complexion. The coconut gel provides intensive hydration and restores the skin's balance, while the bio-cellulose sheet releases the complex of components to provide the skin's surface layers with a penetrating surge of active ingredients. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This face mask is formulated with naturally derived ingredients. It is also free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring. Farmacy's products are not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Katie G.
Bend, OR
This are definitely my favorite face masks. They're gel instead of fiber and I feel like they don't dry out as quickly. You can easily leave these on for half an hour and still have moisture in the mask.
The gel masks can be a little tricky to apply. But it's not a big deal. These masks leave your face feeling incredibly moisturized. You can see a difference afterwards.
Kate L.
This product is amazingly hydrating! It is a little hard to keep on your face but there is a lot of hydrating moisturizer in it! Easy to apply with instructions. I would buy again because I just used my last one! But overall I do recommend it to you if you need extreme hydration.
Susie M.
I can't get enough of this face mask, gone through three already. It's very refreshing and I love the smell of cucumber. It's defiantly hydrating as you feel your face plump at the end of your pampering session.
Ally F.
Seattle , WA
I tried this mask for the first time last night and LOVED it! It was very calming and cooling effect on my skin. My skin was very hydrated and plump this morning when I woke up! I would definitely buy this product again
Abby L.
Brookhaven, GA
Greatttttttt moisture. I love this product and it is the best sheet mask I have ever tried. High quality sheet as well not just some cheap tissue
Samantha P.
North York , ON
I received this as a gift from my best friend for Valentines Day (yay for being single lol). I have been interested in this brand for a while because I love their packaging and the natural ingredients they use but I hadn’t gotten around to it, so I was really excited to receive this.

First of all, I loved the mask. But I STRUGGLED getting it onto my face. I decided to skim over the instructions and missed the part where there was a different mesh lining on both sides of the mask and only peeled one side off. The other side had a really stiff mesh on it that would not stick to my face. After a few minutes of trying I was about to give up and just leave it how it was when I decided to try reading the instructions again. So once I peeled off BOTH sides it stuck to my face beautifully! It was like another layer of skin. I have never had a sheet mask stick to my face like that before, it was wonderful. My skin felt great and I will definitely be repurchasing.