Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsFarmacy
Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask - Brightening (Purple Broccoli) 3 masks

Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask - Brightening (Purple Broccoli) 3 masks

by Farmacy

A supercharged brightening solution for dark spots and freckles. This mask helps even skintone and improve overall clarity. Purple broccoli extract delivers a powerful skin clarifying action due to the varietal's high level of antizymes, which possess antioxidant properties in addition to the benefits of chlorophyll, vitamins and minerals. Antizymes support balanced melanin production levels to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation. The formula also contains Echinacea GreenEnvy™, a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea that contains the highest known concentration of cichoric acid. This acid helps protect the skin by supporting natural collagen and normalizes the skin pigmentation process to promote a more evenly toned complexion. Coconut gel provides intensive hydration and restores the skin's balance, while the bio-cellulose sheet releases the complex of components to provide the skin's surface layers with a penetrating surge of active ingredients. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients. It is also free of formaldehyde and artificial Coloring and is not tested on animals.

Has anyone seen any long term effects of these masks?
Does this hydrate your face or make it oily?
Has anyone had allergic reaction to these masks?
Start your review of Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask - Brightening (Purple Broccoli) 3 masks!
Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask - Brightening (Purple Broccoli) 3 masks uploaded by Merrit S.
I am loving this mask! It is refreshing and not sticky which is a problem I have noticed with similar products. It was a gift so I am not sure about the price point but I will definitely be finding out when i use the last one because I will have to buy it again! It does nourish my skin without me feeling tacky or oily after and it smells so nice and light! It was a cooling feeling and just want my stressed out skin needed!
Clemmons, NC
Love this mask. Always leaves my face feeling refreshed & bright after a long week. Got out of a boxycharm box but would definitely purchase. Went above and beyond what I expected, since I don't normally use sheet masks. Already highly recommended to my friends!
Grafton, WI
Love sheet masks! Wow!!!😃I received this sheet mask in my June BoxyCharm. Absolutely incredible! Super fun to wear and super hydrating. Will definitely be re-purchasing.
Lancaster, PA
Definitely the best for masks for dry or combination skin. Definitely brightens dull complexions with a refreshing glow. Hydrating with a special broccoli extract and coconut. Free of harmful chemicals. I first received these in boxycharm. Pleased with the quality of this product. I have to hide them from my daughter and her friends bc these are MY special face masks. Will buy again undoubtedly!!
Oxnard, CA
I love this product. These little sheet masks are so convenient. They are gentle on your face, feel so soothing and make your skin feel nice and soft. They do add some brightness to your skin and add a lot of moisture. I got them through Boxycharm but I would definitely buy them again.
Whittier, CA
This is a favorite sheet mask of mine. I love the benefits it provides. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and supple.
I like this mask because it is very cooling and I can feel the tingling on my face as it's working. It does a great job at hydrating my skin too but I wouldn't reccommend using it before applying foundation because on me it made my foundation wear off faster! It is perfect for after your night time cleansing routine, or on a day when you won't be using makeup!
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorite masks!!!! I bought it at Sephora and have continued to buy it every time I run out!!! I love that after you take it off you don't have to wash it off you just rub it into your skin. It makes my skin feel so soft and helps with my pores when I apply foundation.
Bronx , NY
Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask - Brightening (Purple Broccoli) 3 masks uploaded by Jazmin R.
Ok so I got this in my boxychatm for the month of april and I can say its amazing leaves your face nice and smooth and really brighten.
I got these fave mask in a subscription box and I really enjoyed the face mask because they left my face very refreshed and smooth. So I really like these.