Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask - Brightening (Purple Broccoli) 3 masks

by Farmacy

A supercharged brightening solution for dark spots and freckles. This mask helps even skintone and improve overall clarity. Purple broccoli extract delivers a powerful skin clarifying action due to the varietal's high level of antizymes, which possess antioxidant properties in addition to the benefits of chlorophyll, vitamins and minerals. Antizymes support balanced melanin production levels to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation. The formula also contains Echinacea GreenEnvy™, a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea that contains the highest known concentration of cichoric acid. This acid helps protect the skin by supporting natural collagen and normalizes the skin pigmentation process to promote a more evenly toned complexion. Coconut gel provides intensive hydration and restores the skin's balance, while the bio-cellulose sheet releases the complex of components to provide the skin's surface layers with a penetrating surge of active ingredients. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients. It is also free of formaldehyde and artificial Coloring and is not tested on animals.

Has anyone seen any long term effects of these masks?
Does this hydrate your face or make it oily?
Has anyone had allergic reaction to these masks?
Start your review of Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask - Brightening (Purple Broccoli) 3 masks!
Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask - Brightening (Purple Broccoli) 3 masks uploaded by Merrit M.
I am loving this mask! It is refreshing and not sticky which is a problem I have noticed with similar products. It was a gift so I am not sure about the price point but I will definitely be finding out when i use the last one because I will have to buy it again! It does nourish my skin without me feeling tacky or oily after and it smells so nice and light! It was a cooling feeling and just want my stressed out skin needed!
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Tulsa
These masks are pricey. I don’t buy them often but, if used sporadically they really are worth it. Be sure to use at proper time. The instructions are a little annoying as the masks have multiple protective layers but, overall a great product
Combination / Acne, Whiteheads, Dullness
Cottage Grove, MN
Wow. I was actually gifted this mask and I didn’t think I would love it as much as I did. It went on nicely. Not too thin. Not to thick. And like all sheet masks was pretty simple to apply. It stayed in place well but the best part was removing it and seeing the instant results. My face looked plumper and my dark spots were just slightly lighter. But my overall complexion was bright and hydrated. I was VERY pleased with the results. They are now in my cart for a future purchase.
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Choteau
Love this sheet mask, it’s cooling and soothing, the price is good, I think it’s priced properly for the quality and quantity. It’s not a harsh mask and has a pleasant smell. I do think it helps to brighten the skin some. Overall I would repurchase.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Washington
Purchased at: Sephora
These are very thin hydrogel masks that are a little tricky to apply to the face. Once you get them on, though, the fit is pretty good and they adhere well. I feel like they do a good job hydrating my skin and it does look a tad brighter after use!
Dry / Sun Damage, Dark Spots
Oswego, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I left this mask on for 20mins. immediately after taking a shower..I think it helped to have open pores..I relaxed and was conscious of each breath and exhale..Take it all in and envision beautiful skin..The scent was calming..
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
My favorite Farmacy mask! Hugs face and tons of serum, make sure to pat in the excess so it doesn't go to waste. I have some dark marks from acne and this helps lighten them with regular use.
I freaking love these masks! My face is so soft and hydrated after using these. I received a set of six of these in a birchbox and when I run out, I will be purchasing them.
Combination / Dark Spots
These masks are amazing. Really nice, hydrating masks that don't leave any nasty residue on your skin. Easy to work excess serum into skin, and always makes my skin feel extra moisturized after using one. I get the best brightening effects if I exfoliate first, then use this mask and follow up with a good moisturizer. The one downside to these is that they're really expensive for sheet masks, but once you start using gel masks instead of paper, you'll never go back. They are SO much more hydrating, I love them!
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
I AM SO CONFLICTED!!! First of all, the thin gel that sticks to your face is a brilliant and innovative way to sheet mask. I love it so much. It smelled kind of fake fragrancey and had harsh chemicals in it even though they lead you to believe that there aren't any in their expensive products. I was so disappointed. I used one mask and then sent they other two to friends. If you don't care about harsh chemicals seeping into your skin and running through your blood to your vital organs though, and can afford the high price point, they're a nice treat.
Dry, Sensitive / Redness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Ask a question to the Influenster community...