BY FARMACY

This Brightening Coconut Gel Mask is just what the doctor ordered for skin that's dull, sun-speckled or hyperpigmentated. It contains FARMACY's potent, patented complex Echinacea GreenEnvy (an antioxidant powerhouse), while purple broccoli extract works to reduce melanin production and in turn, prevent the development of dark spots while fading existing signs of discolouration. Available individually or in a pack of three, leave one mask on for 20-25 minutes and you'll already begin to see a difference. see more...

jessica l.
Westfield, IN
I got a 3 pack of these in a Boxy Charm awhile back, and I am in love. I have repurchased time and time again. I use one of these at least once a week, and it keeps my usually very dry skin very normal. The only thing negative, is the mask is very slippy and doesn’t stay on very well if you’re trying to do stuff while you have it on haha.
Haylie S.
Once again I will say that this brand is amazing! I really enjoyed this mask. It’s a gel sheet mask and I love that it doesn’t slip off of my face. I can walk around the house without it falling off. It’s gentle and has a really nice cooling feeling. Love this product!
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
My holy grail sheet mask. It hydrates and evens skin tone as promised. It’s the mask that comes sandwiched in between two others and comes completely drenched in serum. I originally tried thru Boxycharm and have been buying them ever since. I highly recommend them!
Jessica R.
Northvale, NJ
It was a very pleasant mask! I like how thick the sheet mask is, it's not papery and thin like most sheet masks are. My skin did look a little brighter after the first use. Nothing crazy but enough for me to use it again!
Raven D.
Austin
This is my fave sheet mask. I recommend buying these products directly from the farmacy website because of the sales.Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask - Brightening (Purple Broccoli) 1 mask
Katie G.
Bend, OR
This are definitely my favorite face masks. They're gel instead of fiber and I feel like they don't dry out as quickly. You can easily leave these on for half an hour and still have moisture in the mask.
The gel masks can be a little tricky to apply. But it's not a big deal. These masks leave your face feeling incredibly moisturized. You can see a difference afterwards.
Secilia R.
West Allis, WI
I like to keep track of the sheet masks i have used and loved.. and this brand is one of them. Very nice face masks
Jessika S.
Gulfport, MS
This stuff feels amazing on the skin and has really helped with the overall appearance of my skin
Krys L.
Saratoga
Amazing mask! I can’t wait to try it more. Definitely a brightening effect after use. I would recommend this to others. Beautiful packaging too!
Devan R.
Winnipeg, MB
The packaging of this mask is gorgeous (especially for a one-use product). A cooling and refreshing sheet mask that is really hydrating and brightening. Skin felt amazing after use, and will definitely be buying again.