BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFarmacy
Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Echinacea GreenEnvy

Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Echinacea GreenEnvy™

by Farmacy

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive What it is: A powerful night serum that resurfaces skin and reduces the look of pores and fine lines, formulated with a 14 percent AHA/BHA/gentle flower acid blend to exfoliate and...

Does this help with clearing acne? I have the biossance 10% lactic acid and it really helps keep my cystic acne in control, but I read this honey glow serum is stronger yet gentle on the skin?[product:farmacy-honeymoon-glow-aha-resurfacing-night-serum-with-echinacea-greenenvy]
Has anyone tried this and The Ordinary AHA one? Which one is better?
Did this cause breakouts or purging?
Start your review of Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Echinacea GreenEnvy™!
Celine A.
Glendale, CA
1,147 reviews
Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ uploaded by Celine A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Did you know that willow bark contains salicin, which is a potent anti inflammatory. This makes salicin rich willow bark super effective for both acne and rosacea prone skin! PRODUCT: This is a 3-in-1 night serum that gently exfoliates, hydrates, refines, and clarifies dull skin for a natural glow. The formula contains 14% AHA/BHA flower acids that blend together to reveal a youthful complexion. ✨The blend of AHA from gentle acids exfoliates dead skin cells, promotes cell renewal, targets hyperpigmentation, and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. ✨The BHA from willow bark, a natural source of salicylic acid, helps minimize the appearance of pores. ✨The formula also contains flower acids that are infused with honey to provide ultimate hydration. MY THOUGHTS: I was skeptical about this serum because I have extremely sensitive skin and I know it’s a strong product but I noticed instant results and now I’m obsessed! This product deserves ALL the hype it gets in my opinion. I felt a tingling sensation when I applied the serum (directions say it may tingle) but it was very mild. I’ve been using this serum for over a year (I’m on my 3rd bottle) and my skin feels firmer, my pores show less, and I have an overall smoother complexion. I truly consider this serum my HOLY GRAIL! I use it once or twice a week and leave it on overnight. I highly recommend it, have you tried this serum? SIDE NOTE: This product is CLEAN at Sephora
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ uploaded by Chelsea T.
This is my current favorite serum. I was lucky enough to get it in a monthly subscription box, and this is my second bottle. I didn’t realize how dull my skin was before I tried it the first week. I’m not the biggest fan of the smell (sorry! Just personal preference) and the two I have received have a smell a bit too intense for me, but it gets the job done so I’ll most likely buy a third.
Janice A.
Marlborough, MA
Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ uploaded by Janice A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was so sad when I finish this bottle I have a lot of different products from this line and I love every single one of them I don't feel like clicking on every single picture so I'm just going to comment here I have oily acne prone skin blemishes dark spots and I've been highly abscess using all these products I enjoy it it's not greasy it doesn't have a high scent it is pricey but if you want the best for your face sometimes you're going to have to pay for it but the good thing is I have found quite a few things at TJ Maxx and Marshalls so it has been affordable for me to purchase different items and I love all of it
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ uploaded by Stephanie P.
This is a great AHA/BHA serum with hyaluronic acid and antioxidants to pretty much restore your skin while you sleep. It multi tasks and leaves you literally glowing in the morning. Highly recommend!
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ uploaded by Renee H.
I love  multitasking products! This is a 3-in-1 resurfacing, hydrating and clarifying serum that you apply at night and just let it work its magic. It contains fantastic ingredients like lactic and glycolic acids, honey, flower acids from hibiscus extract, willow bark and hyaluronic acid and is one of my go to products for keeping my skin youthful and glowing.
Linh L.
Hayward, CA
Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ uploaded by Linh L.
This serum has saved my skin! I’ve been using it twice a week since the end of June and my ice pick scars are slowly fading away. Of course it’s not perfect but it’s such a drastic difference. I recommend!!
Marina V.
San Francisco, CA
Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ uploaded by Marina V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Game changer. I first got a sample from Sephora and was shocked that all my pores were seemingly invisible for days after using this. I use only a pump at night time and only use this 1-2 times a week because it is very strong. It tingles but doesn’t sting. It gives me an airbrushed finish! Expensive, but I’ve only used half the bottle in a year [product:farmacy-honeymoon-glow-aha-resurfacing-night-serum-with-echinacea-greenenvy]
Stephanie D.
Missoula, MT
Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this serum. I use it two to three times a week and I wake up the next morning to the most smooth and glowy skin ever! It has a strange smell to it, not bad. It does tingle at first but that goes away quickly. Wonderful product.
Casey P.
Prosper, TX
Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ uploaded by Casey P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I cannot say enough good things about this night serum! I use this 1-2 times a week and it brings my skin to LIFE. First, when I apply it has a nice tingle that I can live with but enough to feel like something is happening. When I wash it off in the morning my skin feels sooo baby soft, and yes, it glows. This along with my retinol serum and PMD has literally transformed my late 30's skin. This is my 3rd bottle and you better believe I'm going back for a 4th, and 5th, and 6th...
Jessica F.
Boston, MA
Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ uploaded by Jessica F.
I love a good chemical exfoliator and this did not disappoint! My sensitive skin was able to tolerate this and I experienced no irritation. I really liked the consistency and feel of this product on the face!

375 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Janet M.
Downey, CA
il y a 10 mois
Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ ? Should this be applied with the Farmacy vitamin c together. Which comes first?
Lisa F. il y a 10 mois
I use the Honeymoon glow at night and my vitamin c during the day. I have a few vitamin C’s including Farmacy but never use them w/the Honeymoon glow. My understanding is that you don’t want to mix any AHA with vitamin C because of the likelihood of irritation.