Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Amber M.Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Allison G.

BY FARMACY

A 3-in-1 night serum that resurfaces, hydrates and clarifies dull skin while you sleep, formulated with a 14% AHA/BHA/gentle flower acids blend. Hyaluronic acid and our proprietary honey blend deliver intense hydration. Salicylic acid derived from willow bark helps minimize the appearance of pores. Honeymoon Glow also helps reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles to reveal a healthy, more youthful complexion and a natural glow—no wedding required.

How To Use:

Apply a generous layer (1–2 pumps) to clean skin at night, avoiding eyes and lips. Use 2–3 times a week. May build up to more frequent use. Slight tingling may be experienced.

Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen (we recommend Green Screen!) and cover areas where AHAs have been applied prior to sun exposure with sunscreen. Limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week after discontinuation. Use only as directed. Avoid eye contact. If irritation persists, discontinue use.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Lactic Acid, Propanediol, Jojoba Esters, Glycolic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Honey Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract, Propolis Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Arachidyl Alcohol, Sclerotium Gum, Coco-Glucoside, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Gluconolactone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, T-Butyl Alcohol, Glucose, Calcium Gluconate, Citral

Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
Always being on the lookout for great AHA/BHA serums, I jumped at the first chance to buy the new FARMACY Beauty Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum w/ Echinacea GreenEnvy. In general I really tend to enjoy Farmacy Beauty products, I’ve not been disappointed by their products. When I used the FARMACY Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum for the first time I was impressed with the amount of tingling since most exfoliators aren't strong enough to give me that sensation any longer. The tingles lasts about five minutes and once this absorbed I applied my normal evening moisturizer mask to lock in all the products I use before bed. This absorbed very easily and also layered quite well with other products (no sliding off). One or two pumps is more than enough, but if you aren't used to using AHA's or chemical exfoliators on a regular basis I recommend mixing this with a small amount of moisturizer or serum so that you don't over do it. I also recommend rotating it every three days to start out with and work your way out. In the morning after cleansing I will say that my skin looked healthier and clearer than it had in a long time. Now for the one downside, the Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum does contain a few fragrance ingredients, which I am not a fan of. Thankfully the scent is so light that it dissipates almost immediately. Farmacy has also added many beneficial ingredients to this formula which is nice to read. Just be sure to start out slow and steady because the last thing skin needs is too much exfoliation. I also highly recommend using a their firming night balm after using this serum. The combination is amazing!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
The packaging of this product is absolutely gorgeous. That’s not the only reason I love this product though. It works so amazingly. When I use this at night I wake up with a glowing face. It smells amazing and works even better. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great acid
For using before bedtime.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Exactly what I've been looking for! Needed something to help with my dull skin. The ingredients in this is are great, you can feel a slight tingle that lets you know it's working. I've been using this the past two weeks and I see a huge improvement in the texture and radiance of my skin! Reminds me of Sunday rileys good genes but I see a bit more of a difference with this immediately.Definitely gave my dull skin that glow!
Thalia A.
Palmetto, FL
I love this serum ! My faces is so fresh and hydrated after using it for 3 days!!! Thank you for the complimentary serum !!! I highly recommend  Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Echinacea GreenEnvy™
Mikala C.
Pace, FL
I received this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster. I absolutely LOVE this product. I read reviews ahead of time and heard some tingling can occur but I did not notice any tingling at all. I woke up with smooth, glowing skin this morning & couldn't be happier with these results! I recommend everyone trying this product. This will definitely be one I continue to purchase.
Liberty S.
Saginaw, MI
I received this product for testing purposes from Influenster for free!! And I absolutely love it! It stings a little but a good sting like it’s working! I wake up in the morning with my skin looking very refreshed!
Leticia V.
Bakersfield
Purchased at: Sephora
So many reasons to love this product. After one use I notice my face glowing and smoother. I had complements and how I was glowing!! I started using it everyday so my skin gets use to it. You can feel a bit of a tingling. Awesome serum.
Matt A.
Rochester
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product! It smells good, it’s moisturizing, and I can tell that it is making a difference so far in reducing whiteheads on my skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Julie E.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
I've never been so gaga over an acid exfoliator. The name doesn't lie! It resurfaces my skin so gently—no redness.or tingling despite it being a 14% AHA/BHA product. It's unclogged blemishes that were under my skin for so long. Your face will likely purge when you start using so keep that in mind!
Erin C.
How is this for dry skin?
Morgan B.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this add a tan to your skin at all? I notice that the product states that it gives you a healthy glow!
Karen L.
Phoenix
What does the Farmacy Homeymoon actually helps with ? Is it worth buying it ? I have heard many good reviews about it. Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Echinacea GreenEnvy™
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Has anyone tried this as well as the Tata Harper resurfacing serum? I’ve tried A sample of the TH one and loved it but wondering how this compares since it’s a little cheaper. Thanks!

Sephora