BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFarmacy
Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum

Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum

by Farmacy

A 3-in-1 night serum that resurfaces, hydrates and clarifies dull skin while you sleep, formulated with a 14% AHA/BHA/gentle flower acids blend. Hyaluronic acid and our proprietary honey blend deliver intense hydration. Salicylic acid derived from willow bark helps minimize the appearance of pores. Honeymoon Glow also helps reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles to reveal a healthy, more youthful complexion and a natural glow—no wedding required.

How To Use:

Apply a generous layer (1–2 pumps) to clean skin at night, avoiding eyes and lips. Use 2–3 times a week. May build up to more frequent use. Slight tingling may be experienced.

Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen (we recommend Green Screen!) and cover areas where AHAs have been applied prior to sun exposure with sunscreen. Limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week after discontinuation. Use only as directed. Avoid eye contact. If irritation persists, discontinue use.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Lactic Acid, Propanediol, Jojoba Esters, Glycolic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Honey Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract, Propolis Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Arachidyl Alcohol, Sclerotium Gum, Coco-Glucoside, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Gluconolactone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, T-Butyl Alcohol, Glucose, Calcium Gluconate, Citral

Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum www em switching serums how long do you give the product to see best results? 2 weeks? A month? Longer? TIA!
Is this serum good for combination skin? What problem areas does this serum target?
Start your review of Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Courtney  H.
Johns Creek, GA
Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Courtney  H.
Farmacy’s Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum is a three in one serum that is formulated with 14% AHA/BHA/gentle flower acid blend. While you sleep this resurfacing night serum will hydrate, resurface, and clarify dull skin. Main ingredients include: - Hyaluronic Acid that will help hydrate the skin by helping prevent moisture loss. - 10% AHA works to promote cell renewal, target hyperpigmentation, and reduce fine lines - 1% BHA helps reduce the appearance of pores - 3% Gentle Flower Acid Blend comes from hibiscus flowers help exfoliate and clarify the skin - Proprietary Honey Blend is know for its soothing and humectant properties and will help provide the skin moisture and antioxidants I fell in love with this serum. I just placed an order for a full size this past Monday. I’ve had this luxury sample about 3 weeks and I’ve been using 2 nights a week. This serum reduced the appearance of my pores significantly in just 2 uses. I couldn’t believe it the next morning! After 4 uses I began to notice how my skin seemed retexturized and was so smooth and had a healthy subtle glow. I can’t wait to see what results I’ll see using this for a longer period of time. My biggest Con. My new bottle is not even close to being semi-full. For $60 I would think there wouldn’t be a crazy amount of free space in a bottle. The product can’t even be seen above the label. That’s how much is missing. Now looking at other reviews it seems I’m not the only one who has had this issue. I returned to Sephora and reordered from Farmacy so hoping this will be different since I ordered direct. **If you have sensitive skin I would avoid this product. PROS: - Cruelty Free - Free from mineral oil, parabens, synthetic fragrances, phthalate, formaldehyde - Didn’t not irritate skin or cause me to breakout - Helps reduce appearance of my pores - Skin is retexturized - Helps fade mild hyperpigmentation - Skin is soft and hydrate the night morning - Gives you a subtle healthy glow CONS: - Price (it’s worth it though) - My new bottle is not even remotely close to being semi-full. Now looking at other reviews it seems I’m not the only one who has had this issue. - Has been known to cause irritation to those who are on prescribed medications from a dermatologist
Batool K.
Redmond, WA
Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Batool K.
This bottle is literally magic for me I have oily ,acne prone skin and most product didn’t suit me but this little thing make a huge difference on my face I’ve only used it for couple of times but now my skin is so glowy and less texture and also my hyperpigmentation has lightened then before .
Crystal W.
Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Crystal W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing serum, I feel like I seriously do have a honey moon glow!! It’s so silky! And makes my skin feel so radiant. I absolutely love it!
Stevie  H.
Pearland, TX
Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Stevie  H.
This is my favorite chemical exfoliant! It works tirelessly to clean and hydrate your skin while you rejuvenate your body through sleep! It can feel a little harsh if you've never used aha. I throw on some healing moisturizer after to help that and head to bed. I wake up to a new person every time! Please excuse the rotated photo..I'm not sure why they are uploading that way!
Alyssa L.
Charleroi, PA
Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Alyssa L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is like love for your face LOL I put it on it it gives me a nice feeling. It helps so much with my pores where a lot of other products have failed. I’m in love with it and strongly suggest others to try.
Lori W.
Leechburg, PA
Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Lori W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Really great product may be a game changer for me first time user - price was phenomenal- night serum the little miracle it does while your sleeping- very hydrating, my pores, fine lines and wrinkles are gone when I wear this I can’t feel my skin actually tighten. I love this and highly recommend what a wonderful product will be repurchasing!! ❤️ skins never been clearer also!
Kimberly M.
Lithonia, GA
Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Kimberly M.
I was a little hesitant when I bought this product because I have dry, dull & sensitive skin with facial eczema. So the word resurfacing made me think reaction. However, I was pleasantly surprised! This product moisturized my skin overnight with no reaction whatsoever! Because I have sensitive skin i only use this 1x a week and only up to 2 times if needed. You will want to use sunscreen the next day as well not to damage your skin.
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great serum. It’s hydrating and exfoliating at the same time. The AHAs and flower acids work to exfoliate and the honey serves as a moisturizer. I get a bit of a tingle when using, and my face is pretty used to acids. My skin always looks glowing and hydrated the next day! The smell is....interesting. I personally like it, but I can see how it would be a turn off to some people. But it’s worth overlooking the scent, great product!
Chelsea E.
Pflugerville, TX
Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Chelsea E.
I adore this product. For the price point and something that has Lactic Acid in it, it’s amazing. It helps me clear up breakouts and does make me have a glow the next morning. It is a glass bottle too. I’ve already repurchased.
Pamela K.
Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum uploaded by Pamela K.
I can really tell the difference in my skin. I use it ever third night as part of my regular skincare routine. Honeymoon Glow has left my skin softer than ever. I can actually feel the dead skin sloughing off. I had a bit of purge but not a problem. It just let me know how much it was working. I am not sure if the price because it was a gift. This gift has revitalized my aging skin. I highly recommend this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christine M.
Flor E.
Bronx, NY
il y a 5 mois
Stasi P. il y a 4 mois
It is so worth the price! I have repurchased it at least 5 times. Don't be scared the first time might sting a little, but your skin will get used to it after that. Your skin will be glowing and feel renewed after using it.