Farmacy Honey Savior All-in-One Skin Repair Salve with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ Honey 1.6 oz/ 46 g uploaded by liz T.Farmacy Honey Savior All-in-One Skin Repair Salve with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ Honey 1.6 oz/ 46 g uploaded by liz T.Farmacy Honey Savior All-in-One Skin Repair Salve with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ Honey 1.6 oz/ 46 g uploaded by Kate K.

BY FARMACY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive An antioxidant-rich, multipurpose balm brimming with honey to calm, nourish, and hydrate dry, cracked skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The Honey Savior All-in-One Skin Repair Salve with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ Honey is a soothing balm, rich in naturally derived honey sugars, amino acids, and B vitamins to support skin's natural renewal process. The formula contains a unique combination of natural oils and waxes to hydrate, calm irritations, and soothe minor skin abrasions. The Echinacea GreenEnvy™ flowers are loved by Farmacy farm bees, which pollenate and produce honey only on the Farmacy farm to deliver potent antioxidants to your skin. An ancient ingredient used for wound care, honey along with amino acid-rich royal jelly and propolis acts as a natural antiseptic and soothing agent. Patent-protected Farmacy honey contains the highest known concentration of the phytochemical cichoric acid to heighten the purifying, hydrating benefits of this golden ingredient. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Farmacy Beauty products contain naturally derived ingredients and are not tested on animals. They are free of formaldehyde and artificial colorants. see more...

• Can this be safely used for tattoo after care?1 Answers
  • How does this work for oily skin? 3 Answers
  • I have been meaning to try this product. Has anyone noticed a good ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
New carlisle, OH
Review for: Honey
This product was a bit pricey, got it for about 37 dollars. I went to sephora desperate for something to soothe my dry skin my my cheeks and nose. I couldn't wear any foundation because no amount of moisturizer or primer helped. So I lady suggest this and I figured I'd pick it up and return it if I didn't like it. This thing literally changed my life. I put a small amount on and rub it in until absorbed. It makes my skin so soft, and smooth. And a flawless foundation finish. Definitely worth the almost 40 dollars for it. If you have dry skin that won't go away I definitely recommend this. So glad I decided to get this.
Jane L.
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Honey
I can't say enough good things about this product. I first used it on my nose when I was sick. It was red, raw and flaky from having to blow it so much. I was putting pure argan oil on it and that did nothing. Then I started using this skin salve and my nose was back to normal within 24 hours, even though I was still sick and still blowing it every 5 minutes. I've never used a more effective product in my life for dry, damaged skin. It's around $34 and worth every penny. A little goes a long way too.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Lakewood, CA
Wow, I love this salve.

I got a sample in my Sephora play box months ago and still have a bit left. I do plan on buying the full size because let me tell you how well it works on my ZITS! I dont just get a zit, I tend to get patches of irritated skin that breaks out in clusters. When I feel them coming on, especially around my nose and mouth area - I apply this over night and wake up with the skin feeling pretty much healed.  It also works well if you have sensitive skin and just everything tends to irritate you - this repairs the irritation.
Tina C.
Tina C.
Davie, FL
Review for: Honey
Influenster Review: I got this as a sample with my Sephora order. You must love the smell of honey to appreciate this one. At first, the smell caught me off guard. This has a very thick but oily consistency. I find this one best to use at night right before bed or straight out of the shower to lock in moisture. My hands have been restored thanks to this.  Very hydrating formula. I would highly recommend for the colder months! This is very expensive for what it is so for that reason I will not be purchasing as vaseline works just as well.
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Honey
This Honey Savior Repair Salve is *my* savior. I used to use Neosporin for any cuts or dry, flaky skin on my face, but this works twice as fast without any leftover residue, plus it smells like fresh honey and is so much more natural. It absorbs into skin surprisingly quickly, and by morning any problem areas are way diminished, if not outright gone. It also works phenomenally on chapped lips.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Burlington, IA
Review for: Honey
My skin savior really. It's thick but I use about a pea size amount warm it between my fingers( not my whole hands, just fingertips) and it lays thick on the skin but I use it at night and holy lawd does it help my skin. My skin is clearer,Brighter,Less break outs, Feels more hydrated. I was shocked in the morning to be honest because I tried it in store and didn't think much of it but I got a sample and now I'm hooked. It Doesn't smell the greatest but let's be honest I'm not using it for the smell I'm using it for the benefits.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Review for: Honey
I'm so obsessed with this salve! It has such a natural smell that is very relaxing to me. I use it on my hands, but I also love using this on my legs and feet and elbows. It keeps them hydrated (my shins get really dry and flaky) and this takes that away. It also gives my legs a little shine because of the texture of the salve. It's gonna be the perfect glow on my legs this summer! A little goes a long way!!
Logan C.
Logan C.
Irvine
Review for: Honey
Fantastic thick healing balm, I use it on dry nails and hands and all over my face when it's especially dry. It is think and moisturizing but does sink in and has a pleasant warm honey smell. Definitely worth the price since a tiny bit goes a long way. Will absolutely repurchase whenever my tube runs out!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Honey
Hands down, this is my favorite all purpose product. I use it as a face and hand cream, a cuticle salve and I put it on cuts, scrapes and burns. When my allergies are bad, I use a little around my nose to protect the skin from chapping from blowing my nose. It's thick, smells amazing and even though it's pricey, the tube lasts forever. Highly recommend!
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Honey
This product claims to repair skin, and it actually delivers on that claim with the added bonus of natural ingredients! I'm a bit of an experimenter when it comes to skincare and I occasionally give myself irritation as a result. I tested this out over a bit of redness and it cleared it up in minutes! Absolutely amazing, I will keep this product with me at all times!
Caterina B.
Caterina B.
Wilmington, DE
How does this work for oily skin?
Melina M.
Melina M.
Toronto, ON
I have been meaning to try this product. Has anyone noticed a good or bad difference after using this ?
Annamarie P.
Annamarie P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
Can I use this on my face? Or is his specifically for hands/body?
Ann Q.
Ann Q.
Montclair
Can this be safely used for tattoo after care?