Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask

Warm up your glow with a healing honey face mask! Infused with powerful antioxidants (thanks to our VIBs!), this intensely hydrating natural mask warms when activated to revitalize skin. Mask day or night for an indulgent spa experience.

Hydrates with honey. Our locally sourced honey comes from our farm in upstate New York, where our happy, healthy VIBs (very important bees) pollinate Echinacea GreenEnvy™ flowers, infusing the honey with potent natural antioxidants. This warming, hydrating face mask delivers intense moisture deep into the skin.
Supports skin renewal. Healing honey, soothing propolis and amino acid-rich royal jelly nourish dry skin and give it the support it needs for a younger appearance and that dewy glow. Essential B vitamins smooth skin while glycerin locks in moisture.
A luxurious spa experience. Pamper yourself with this nourishing, hydrating mask. It gently warms and transforms into a rich cream when it’s massaged into skin, leaving your face soothed and revitalized.
Mess-free + easy application. An ingenious magnetic spatula attaches to the top so you’ll never lose it, ensuring a hygienic and hassle-free application.

How To Use:

Scoop out with the magnetic spatula, and apply to clean, toned skin. Spread a thick layer across the face from forehead to chin, avoiding direct contact with the eye and lip areas.

Massage for 1-2 minutes while it warms and transforms into a rich, white cream. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, rinse off, and follow with your favorite Farmacy day or night treatment.

For sensitive skins: Due to the warming sensation of the mask, we recommend patch testing before use of the product.

Glycerin, Diglycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Honey Extract, Propolis Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Panthenol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract, Honey, Water, Flavor, Vanillyl Butyl Ether

Has anyone tried this product? If so please let me know your thoughts on it!!
I wanted to try this but what are visible effects? How different is it from a regular honey mask using honey from the store? I use honey daily.
Is this product good for combo/oily skin? Also, is it good for acne prone skin?
Start your review of Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Best mask I have ever used! I have extremely dry sensitive skin and nothing has ever felt so amazing. You massage it in as it warms up then leave it on for 10 glorious minutes and when you wash it off your skin is super soft. I'm going to buy an extra jar so I never run out this stuff is wonderful! in reviews
Cynthia V.
Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask uploaded by Cynthia V.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this little guy on a Farmacy's set and after a couple uses, I'm in love. At first it has a gel texture that becomes creamy when you apply it. You can feel a warming effect while using it but in my case nothing too harsh. After I wash it off, skin looks hydrated, firm and bright. I'll definitely buy it full size!
Brittanee R.
Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask uploaded by Brittanee R.
I absolutely love this mask. It has a lot of nourishing ingredients and it’s very hydrating. It has a light fragrance and doesn’t irritate my skin. I think it’s a good price for the amount you get because a little goes a long way. I only leave it on for about 10-15 minutes because it warms up as it absorbs into your skin. Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask uploaded by katelyn L.
Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask uploaded by katelyn L.
I love farmacy so much but this mask isn’t one I really enjoy . The way it heated up my face is weird, it’s not pleasant to me like others, it feels different, I have to rinse with cold water otherwise it burns even more with warm . It’s very thick, such cute packaging! Comes with a little metal spatula that sticks to the top of the container with a magnet . It’s yellow, like honey , you rub it onto your face and massage it in until it turns white . I don’t necessarily it feels nice afterwards, moisturized I don’t know . I’ll try it again and see if anything’s changed
Alexis G.
Cape May, NJ
Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask uploaded by Alexis G.
I am adore this mask. It's so moisturizing and great for these dry winter months. The packaging is oh-so-cute and come with a spatula that included a magnet so it sticks right to the cap. The product is scentless, which I love and it has the best texture. Some experience a warming sensation, but that was not the case for me. Love the brand and mask!
Rose V.
Buda, TX
Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask uploaded by Rose V.
This product is absolutely a god send. Definitely use it as the recommend time because you do not want to irritate your skin as this gives a warning sensation. The mask leaves your skin feeling refreshed , hydrated and glowy. Love it!
Stephanie A.
Trussville, AL
Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask uploaded by Stephanie A.
If there’s a skin care brand that I can swear by... Farmacy would be it. I’ve loved trying Farmacy products through boxycharm. I can see results with every product I’ve used by them. This honey mask is incredible. Its the Renewing Hydrating Mask. It really melts into the skin. My skin actually looks brighter. I use it in the mornings and evenings. My skin goes from looking dull to having life again. If I could recommend a skincare brand.. Farmacy is a great one #farmacy #farmacyskincare
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask uploaded by Amanda C.
Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask uploaded by Amanda C.
I am obsessed with everything honey. this is super hydrating high quality formula for my delicate skin on my face. After A honey face wash ofcourse I apply around the dry areas of my face. very effective!! leaves my skin soft and hydrated. In love.
Tyler G.
Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask uploaded by Tyler G.
Do yourself a favor and buy! Warming sensation is not too much .... and I love how it lathers when applied. Leaves skin soft and clean
Sofia G.
New Castle, DE
Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask uploaded by Sofia G.
Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask is my all time favorite face mask for my dry skin ❤❤❤ when u put it on your skin, its warmed up and easy to apply on a skin, at that time its getting white color and creamy consistency 🌸❤ after mask my skin is hydrated and soft, bright ❤
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask uploaded by Brittany W.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask has been phenomenal when I experience dry patches or tightness with my skin especially during dry weather, like wintertime. I have combination skin so I limit myself with using this product due to also dealing with oily skin, but I recommend it for someone who has dry skin and is looking for a mask to help bring in that needed moisture. It does have a slight warming sensation, but nothing that irritated for me. Side note; I LOVE the packaging, as I use the metal spatula for more than just this product, and it is magnetic to the lid!

196 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Luna A.
il y a 4 mois
Mikel H. il y a 3 mois
My face is quite toasty with the mask and initial application always surprises me. After that, the heat level reminds me of how toasty my face feels while sitting by a bonfire.
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
il y a 5 mois
Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask ? What are your thoughts in the honey potion mask from farmacy? Is it any good? What does it do your skin?
Estefania F. il y a 5 mois
I expected more hydrating. Not bad, but there are better ones.
amanda S.
Dixon, MO
il y a 5 mois
Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask Thoughts on this product? Is it worth the price?
Brenda L. il y a 5 mois
Get It! It’s so good! It leaves your face warm and so soft! I use it after microdermabrasion because it’s so hydrating!