Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersFarmacy
Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer Mini 034 oz

Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer Mini 0.34 oz

by Farmacy

Manufacturer: A long-lasting, lightweight moisturizer with Echinacea GreenEnvy Honey, Triple Hyaluronic Acid Complex, and cupuaçu butter beads to keep skin smooth and soft all day long. Designed to promote a vibrant, glowing complexion, this moisturizer is a water cream that delivers powerful antioxidants to help nourish the skin and glides on effortlessly to deliver a smooth, hydrated finish that lasts throughout the day. Formulated with Echinacea GreenEnvy Honey, which is a natural humectant and full of potent antioxidants made only by bees who live on the Farmacy farm and pollinate the Echinacea GreenEnvy flowers. A unique patent-protected variant of Echinacea Purpurea, GreenEnvy contains a high concentration of the phytochemical Cichoric Acid, another natural antioxidant, which is combined with honey to help deliver hydrating benefits.

A Lightweight Antioxidant Moisturizer; Travel Mini; 0.34 oz/10 ml; Unboxed Item

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer Mini 0.34 oz!
nelly M.
Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer Mini 0.34 oz uploaded by nelly M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This light weight moisturizer combined with echinacea greenery honey, triple hyaluronic acid helped with my severe dry under lip. My dark spot has vanished really moisturize the spot. Very effective, I will use again and purchase. Loved the smell and so creamy.
Crystal R.
Pomona, CA
Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer Mini 0.34 oz uploaded by Crystal R.
Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer Mini 0.34 oz uploaded by Crystal R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love love love love this product so much i got a sample size of it in one of my sephora play boxes and ive been useing it for a couple of days now its super light weight yet very very hydrating on the skin it has a slight scent to it but it might just be the scent of the possible bee pollen thats in there not 100% sure if its bee pollen but it looks like it you can see and feel the little specks overall this product is amaizing leaves my skin extreamely soft ❤
lexi O.
Port Allen, LA
Only skin care brand I use I love all of there products everything is natural and great it’s the only skincare that won’t make me have crazy reactions
Amanda R.
Nashville
Purchased at: Sephora
I like the product but cannot report significant results. It is nice going on, but not a huge amount of hydration. It even dried up in the bottle when it was getting low. 😱
Rachel L.
Utica, NY
Love any moisturizer by Farmacy. It's oil free but still give my skin the moisture it needs. I love everything about this brand. I love the smell. The texture the container it comes in with the magnetic spatula to the top of the jar. It's all adorable and it does exactly what it's supposed to
Rohini S.
Seattle , WA
Light weight moisturizer has help with dry skin during the harsh winter times! Has no smell and is made of natural products! Def a winner
Brionna Y.
Fairbanks, AK
I love this as a daytime moisturizer. It works great in the summer when it's too hot to wear heavy moisturizers too. It smells great. It pairs really nicely with some of their other products.
amanda E.
Mcallen, TX
Amazing brand and an evening more amazing moisturizer. I love this stuff! I have dry/normal skin and this quenched my skin. Does well under makeup and on its own. Im so glad i ventured out and tried this!! I will def purchase again
Isabelle R.
North Hills, CA
Wow this moisturizer is the lightest I have bee felt on my face. I feel like it completely skunks and disappears on my face. So this is great if you wanted to layer your moisturizers.
Katheryn M.
Columbus, OH
This is the ultimate face moisturizer for under makeup. It goes on smooth and gives me that perfect glow that I hav always been looking for. The moisture is not greasy and absorbs beautifully into skin leaving me fresh and firm. I love this stuff.

Looking for your answer?