Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer

by Farmacy

Keep dry skin at bay all day with each weightless drop of this intensely moisturizing gel-cream! It's so lightweight that it feels like nothing on—yet it plumps, nourishes and hydrates skin with a triple hyaluronic acid complex and six natural superfoods, including our antioxidant-rich Echinacea GreenEnvy™ honey.

How To Use:

Scoop a small amount out with the spatula, and warm between the palms of your hands. Apply to clean skin in sweeping upward and outward motions. Use day and night.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, C13-15 Alkane, Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract, Honey Extract, Propolis Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Allantoin, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Leaf Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Adenosine, Betaine, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Flavor (Aroma), Sorbitan Olivate, Sucrose Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Agar, Calcium Alginate, Mica, Iron Oxide (Ci 77492), Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Diheptyl Succinate,Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Tromethamine, Cetearyl Olivate, Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl Glycol

Can you add CBD tincture to this ?
Is this a cooling moisturizer?
I have pretty oily skin, since this is oil-free, do you think it would be good for me to try? If you have oily skin and have used it, I’d love to know what you think!
Start your review of Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...out. So needless to say I love this too! Light weight but still super hydrating and looks great under make up. Doesn't cause my foundation to break up at all plus it doesn't hurt that I got it for $10 off during a Sephora sale!! If definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry/combo skin.in reviews
I have really dry skin so I need a moisturizer that will keep my skin hydrated and keep me looking glowing. This is the BEST moisturizer that I have found. It makes my skin really soft. Also, the packaging is really nice. The lid is magnetic and it holds the little medal scoop to the top.in reviews
My skin is pretty dry and sensitive and I've always wanted to try this. I'm really glad I got to! It doesn't irritate my skin or leave it greasy! I use it at night before I go to bed and again in the mornings before I apply primer and makeup. I've noticed my skin is very soft and the overall appearance is smoother! It is not oily like the night balm this brand has.in reviews
Jessica L.
Downey, CA
Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer uploaded by Jessica L.
Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer uploaded by Jessica L.
Farmacy NEVER disappoints! You can tell how much thought went into bringing this product to life - from packaging to the actual moisturizer itself. The outer packaging is simple, informational, and cute. The jar is ADORABLE!! It’s a hexagon shaped jar with a wooden lid, which goes perfectly with the honey theme. I was so surprised when I saw that the wooden lid is magnetic for the metal scooper. I often dislike scoopers because it’s easy to misplace or get dirty from surfaces. I thought it was such a well thought out aspect of the packaging. The moisturizer is lightweight and applies sheer. Even with a small amount, you can feel how moisturizing and hydrating it is. It is essentially fragrance free, but there is a slight scent - neither pungent nor pleasing. I am so happy with this product!!
Gretchen P.
Glenside
Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer uploaded by Gretchen P.
All time favorite moisturizer! It’s lightweight, absorbs quickly and layers perfectly with other products. I’ve tried many since and have always gone back to this one.
Purvasha S.
Austin, TX
Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer uploaded by Purvasha S.
I have sensitive combination skin that can often be dry and flaky, with redness around my mouth and nose. I've tried a lot of different products and regimens to combat this. Honey Drop may not feel like it will do much for your skin, especially if you're used to heavy creams and oils. But give it a chance to work its magic.
Jas K.
Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer uploaded by Jas K.
🍯 It is one of amazing light weight moisturiser filled with hydration and antioxidants-rich honey. We all know honey is great for skin. It Helps to hydrate and plump your skin. The texture of this moisturiser like an creamy buttery which goes so silky and smooth onto your Skin. Its totally an oil free product. Suits to every skin type but really a healer for dry skin. 🍯
Kaitlan G.
Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer uploaded by Kaitlan G.
This moisturizer is not what I expected. Although it is hydrating and gives you a beautiful glow, I expected it to be far more hydrating. I enjoy that it doesn't irritate my skin, doesn't leave me feeling oily and works well under my makeup. It does have a slight honey smell. Nothing to over powering and it doesn't linger but its there. The packaging is of course my favorite part and what initially grabbed my attention. Its a beautiful heavy weight frosted glass jar with a magnetic wood lid. It also comes with a spatula to help apply the moisturizer then sticks right on the lid so it doesn't get lost. Overall I am enjoying using this but I dont think I will repurchase. For me its a bit overpriced for what it is. Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer uploaded by Heather H.
I am loving this moisturizer. It is definitely lightweight, but moisturizers so well. My skin feels so hydrated, soft, and smooth. It has a nice, light honey scent, goes on smooth, and soaks into my skin really well. Love the packaging. It’s a little pricey, but I think it’s worth it.
Kayla H.
Levittown, PA
Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer uploaded by Kayla H.
✨ Honey Drop: This was my first moisturizer I fell in love with from Farmacy. It’s light texture is perfect for summer! It includes hydrating honey, triple Hyaluronic acid complex and cupuacu butter beads. It’s non greasy which I love and doesn’t sit on top of your skin. My favorite part about Farmacy products is the honey scent 😍 i don’t know why but something about the light scent of honey just screams comfort hahaFarmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer
Sue N.
West Covina, CA
Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer uploaded by Sue N.
Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer uploaded by Sue N.
I’ve been using this moisturizer in my morning routine in lieu of my normal moisturizers since the weather is warming up in CA. I tend to feel to heavy in the face when I use my winter creams/moisturizers, so this has been a very good alternative so far! There’s texture in the moisturizer, but it hasn’t been uncomfortable or bothersome to my skin. Tip — I keep this in the skincare fridge and it feels soooo refreshing every time I use it! Definitely worth a try if you’re looking for something light for the hotter weather.
Megan R.
Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer uploaded by Megan R.
Amazing moisturizer from Farmacy beauty. It’s Gentle on my skin compared to their mask. It’s lightweight & I love to use it both morning/night 💛✨💛✨ #GOODBYEJULY
Carolina E.
Doral, FL
Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer uploaded by Carolina E.
Purchased at: Sephora
Farmacy’s honeydrop lightweight moisturizer has been my holy grail for months. whenever my skin is feeling oily, this moisturizer balances out my skin, and makes my pores look nonexistent. it‘s also great under makeup due to its light weight and slight tackiness. i love that it comes with a nice metallic spatula that sticks onto the magnetic cap, making the application super easy and keeping the product inside touch-free.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jen A.
il y a 6 mois
Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer Has anyone tried this? Does it leave a sticky or tacky texture behind?
Natalie G. il y a 6 mois
I’ve used it before and really liked it! I didn’t find that it left any sticky or tacky residue—rather it absorbed nicely into my skin and left me glowing and looking refreshed.
Caitlin L.
il y a un an
Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer So today I gave into the gift set flash sale at farmacy it included this moisturizer how do you like it? What has it done for your skin? I will say I bought a $62 dollor gift set with this and Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm and Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask 0.5 a hug rub and the honey mask I have already but I like it but I got it for $30 with taxes and shipping just in case anyone is looking
Marisa R. il y a un an
I actually got the same set haha I’ve been using this moisturizer in the evening for a couple of weeks and I do like it but my skin feels slightly sticky afterward. I think it works well and is soothing and moisturizes well but is just a bit sticky, maybe because it has honey in it? Since I’ve been using it before bed the stickiness doesn’t really bother me but I probably wouldn’t use it during the day especially if I were to put makeup over it.