BY FARMACY

A 100 percent natural lip balm and primer in one that helps to moisturize, condition, protect, and prep lips with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ honey, beeswax, and cupuacu butter. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more… This deeply nourishing, antioxidant-rich lip treatment moisturizes, protects, and primes with a potent blend of Echinacea GreenEnvy honey, beeswax, royal jelly, and propolis. Enriched with natural butters (cupuacu and cocoa) and oils (olive, castor, coconut, sunflower, and jojoba), this hydrating lip balm absorbs instantly to seal in long-lasting moisture. The perfect prep step for lip color, it leaves lips pillowy soft and fills in fine lines to help smooth and enhance natural lip volume. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Farmacy's Honey Butter Beeswax Lip Balm is 100 percent natural, not tested on animals, and free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring. Echinacea GreenEnvy honey is full of potent, natural antioxidants, and is made only by bees that live on Farmacy's farm and pollinate the Echinacea GreenEnvy flowers.

Buy on Sephora
  • "Oh my goodness! This is one of the best chap/lip balm I have ever used in my life! It is very moisturizing and hydrating. At last forever, so I do not have to keep reapplying it throughout the day like I have to do with most chopsticks that I use. And is a little bit pricey, but is definitely worth the extra money. I really love this brand and I have tried several products for them and all of them have been really great! I would highly recommend this product to just about anybody. It is the best thing to use in the winter when you have a dry lips." in 19 reviews
  • "Oh my goodness! This is one of the best chap/lip balm I have ever used in my life! It is very moisturizing and hydrating. At last forever, so I do not have to keep reapplying it throughout the day like I have to do with most chopsticks that I use. And is a little bit pricey, but is definitely worth the extra money. I really love this brand and I have tried several products for them and all of them have been really great! I would highly recommend this product to just about anybody. It is the best thing to use in the winter when you have a dry lips." in 9 reviews
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Heather V.
This is by far my favorite lip balm! out of stock online for weeks so I ran into my local Sephora and they lucky had 7 on hand!! by first application I fell in LOVE! It's smooth and soft and doesn't leave your lips sticky or oily. Pure perfection!! I recommend
Eugene O.
Philadelphia
I was looking for a lip balm to possibly replace Jack Black's lip balm. I believe I found a wonderful substitute and honey is such a powerful, skin-nourishing ingredient. It did not last me nearly as long as Jack Black, but I don't mind. It dramatically reduced peeling on my lips. I'll be alternating between the two lip balms.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I love the scent! The formula is amazing also! It’s like pure butter on the lips. It’s smooth, hydrating and doesn’t taste too bad either! I’m a huge fan! I’ve never gotten one bad product from this company! Everything has been wonderful and worth every penny. I would definitely recommend!
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
This is a great lip balm and it is soothing to the lips. I think the description on the Sephora site is misleading, reading that it conditions and "primes". When I think of a lip primer, I think of it helping whatever I place on top of it stay longer. This does no such thing. This is a good quality balm, but expected more for the $10 price tag. Burt's Bees works just as good, for a lot less money. The packaging is super cute, but at $10, I wouldn't purchase it again.
Valerie R.
Prunedale, CA
As someone who suffers severe dry chapped lips during the winter, I have to have chapstick with me at all times. I noticed that Farmacy recently released a new honey butter lip balm and immediately knew I had to buy it and for $10 it is well worth it! It smooths over by dry chapped lips with ease and fills every crevice with honey butter, leaving my lips feeling so smooth and hydrated !
Alicia G.
Conroe, TX
Pretty GREAT chapstick. I work in an office all day so when I walk outside and it’s pretty windy my lips tend to become chapped pretty quickly. It was really easy to apply and is definitely something I’d pick up again versus Eos! (Much easier to store) ☺️👍🏽
Skyla P.
Danville, IN
This lip balm goes on like butter. So smooth. Soothing. Last forever. With this stuff a little is alot. I definitely recommend this product if you have super dry chapped lips.
Danielle T.
I was disappointed with this lip balm. Is similar to a Burt's Bees lip balm, for double the price. And you have to reapply multiple times during the day for your lips to stay hydrated. Not my cup of tea.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This stuff is so affordable and so silky smooth on your lips. I carry this with me everywhere. It’s a great moisturizing lip balm. If you have dry or cracking lips I definitely recommend this product.
Michelle S.
Middletown, CT
Where can I buy this?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Does this moisturise?
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
Is it cardboard or plastic packaging? I haven't seen this in person at Sephora yet
Tabitha M.
Where can this be purchased?
Jenny M.