Farmacy Green Screen Daily Environmental Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen with Echinacea GreenEnvy uploaded by Amanda W.Farmacy Green Screen Daily Environmental Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen with Echinacea GreenEnvy uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY FARMACY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A non-greasy broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen and daily skin shield that guards against the environmental factors associated with skin aging. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dark spots and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… This complete skin shield applies effortlessly to protect the skin from overexposure to sunlight and pollution. It also helps guard against free radicals emitted from smart phones and computers, which can lead to accelerated photo aging. Echinacea GreenEnvy™ is a unique variant of echinacea purpurea, which contains the highest known concentration of the phytochemical cichoric acid a potent, natural antioxidant that helps promote an evenly toned looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is not tested on animals, is formulated with naturally derived ingredients, and is free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring.

• How smell? Thanks1 Answers
  • Does this leave a white cast like some sunscreens can?2 Answers
  • I've been having trouble finding a moisturizer that has a high SP...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica N.
Brockton, MA
I’ve been using a chemical exfoliant nightly and a vitamin serum daily for months now. I hate sunscreen because it makes me break out and greasy but I needed to protect my skin since I am using these harsh products. I looooooove the farmacy brand and what they are all about. I am trying to go for more “healthy” products on my skin and this was the perfect product to put in my routine. I love that it is a physical sunscreen and that it doesn’t leave a white cast. I’m pretty tan with golden undertones. I went makeupless with just my skincare products and this on top and my skin felt protected from the sun and from the air pollutants. I really like it, does the job well. Price is pretty high but I wouldn’t expect anything less for a brand at Sephora.
Jennifer L.
Y'all! This is amazing! Highly recommend. I have had the hardest time finding a sunscreen that doesn't break me out and that's not too oily. This is the perfect solution! I have combination to dry skin and this work wonders!!
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
This is an amazing product for summer! This is a great skin protector because it does not contain any harmful ingredients that a lot of sunscreens may contain. Also the labeling of enviromental protector totally bought me as it suggestss that this product creates a barrier of some sorts against other harmful entities in the atmoshphere, not just UV rays! I tend to have oily skin in the summer and this does not clog my pores or cause break outs! I incorporate this amazing product into my routine by using it ober my moisturizer and eye cream but under my primer and makeup! It does not cause my makeup any harm or cause it to melt away. This product is also good for babies since it is based on natural ingredients. I will continue to purchase this product. I am writing this review to participate in the Beach Bash contest held by Influenster. Stay safe this summer and use this amazing product that I definitely recommend!
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA
A summer must essential! It's got SPF 30 and natural environmental protectors to literally screen your skin from the sun and daily pollutants. It's a moisturizer too so my skin is hydrated, protected and RTG! I use this under a CC cream with more SPF and set with a mineral powder SPF! It's an awesome base layer I can't live without anymore! #farmacy #summeressentials #summermusthaves #spfmoisturizer #sunscreen
Margaret P.
San Francisco, CA
really love this sunscreen as a natural alternative to my normal sunscreen. the formula is pretty cool because it can protect against blue light which is scary. price is pretty good for what you're getting. works well under makeup, LOVE that it doesn't have that gunky SPF smell (or synthetic fragrances to cover it up). would def. recommend this if you need a daily natural SPF!
Becky F.
Snellville, GA
My mom and I are both really loving this sunscreen. It wears great under makeup and I love the feel of the finish. The skin care guy at Sephora turned me on to this product and I'm in love. I didn't hesitate buying once I felt the finish on my hand, I highly recommend
Sara G.
Brooklyn, NY
Really love this product! For me, I don't even really need a moisturizer because this is really hydrating for me (I tend to have combination skin). It blends in easily and doesn't leave me looking super pale. I'm not really much of a sunscreen gal, but I do actually enjoy using this. It's pretty reasonably priced, and for me I only use this on my face (not my body).
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
This is a great product. It's great for this summers weather it protects your skin. It doesn't have any harmful ingredients its environmental free and it was my first time useing it and great it doesn't clog my pores
Mei M.
This is my summer 2017 essential. Not greasy, invisible, and doesn't break me out. I'm not going to say the price point doesn't sting a little for something I use every single morning but it's so worth it. Skin protection is an investment. I would recommend to anyone that is having trouble with sunscreen breaking them out.
Christine C.
Minneapolis, MN
Another excellent option from Farmacy. I adore the Tatcha mineral SPF but it is SO pricey. I don't love this one quite as much, it it's excellent and half the price. The packaging is adorable. No funny smell, no white cast, wears well under makeup, etc.
Chanel C.
Pullman, WA
Does this leave a white cast like some sunscreens can?
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville , GA
I recently heard of this brand but never tried?? Are their products good quality and do what they promise!?
Kim S.
Does this wear well under makeup? Also does it have a suncreen-y smell?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
How smell? Thanks
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Does this product contain oil? Thank you! :)