Add a Photo

By FARMACY
#576 in Facial Cleansers
Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A nourishing cleansing balm that gently melts away makeup and impurities caused by pollution, leaving the skin hydrated and silky smooth. Solutions for: - Uneven skintone - Dryness If you want to know more… Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm instantly melts into the skin, dissolving away makeup and pollution residue so even the boldest eye makeup and sunscreen applications are easily removed. It refines the skin's surface for a younger looking complexion. Perfect for all skin types, Green Clean can be used even on dry and delicate complexions. The balm features sunflower oil and ginger root oil to gently cleanse and nourish the skin for a glowing complexion. Extract of the Moringa tree, a native tree to India and Africa, helps to purify and refresh skin by removing impurities caused by pollution. Papaya extract acts as a natural exfoliator to help renew the look of the skin's surface. An aromatic blend of lime, bergamot and orange essential oils revitalizes the look of skin. It features the unique patent-protected variant of Echinacea Purpurea, GreenEnvy™, which contains a high concentration of the phytochemical Cichoric Acid, a potent natural antioxidant that promotes an evenly toned complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients, and is not tested on animals. It is free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring.
Photos (5)
Janice C.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
April 6, 2017, 4:26 a.m.
Review for: Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm 3.2 oz/ 90 mL
4.5 stars. cleansing balms in general are my favorite way of removing makeup. This one works well and is a formula that I would purchase and recommend. Some cleansing balms don't melt away EVERYTHING (eye makeup) like they claim, but this one definitely does. It's not oily and it washes away easily. I hate balms/oil base removers that leave you skin feeling greasy and takes a lot of washing just to get off your face. Only minus 1/2 star for the price. Given, you still get quite a bit of product 3.4 oz for the price tag. So by no means is this super expensive (definitely reasonable) ...but my 2 holy grail cleansing balms are less expensive, so in that sense, I still prefer my HG cleansing balms. This farmacy one smell pretty good tho...anyway, try it bc it works amazing!
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Richmond Hill, GA
April 12, 2017, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm 3.2 oz/ 90 mL
4.5 stars. If you're in the market for a cleansing balm, this is a great place to start. I recently received a deluxe sample of this and had never used a cleansing balm as a makeup remover before, but after trying this product I think I'm hooked. The product itself has a nice, light scent, and it goes on light as well. A little goes a very long way, and all it takes is a dab to remove your makeup -- and the makeup really does melt away, just like the name suggests. Even heavy eye makeup/mascara. It's also a gentle balm, great for the sensitive skin around the eyes, and has the added bonus of moisturizing as well.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
April 6, 2017, 11:53 a.m.
Review for: Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm 3.2 oz/ 90 mL
I used this stuff last night and I'm already sold on it. It has a very slight, fresh clean smell. I think it's great for sensitive skin. It comes in a pot with transparent green product. At first touch it seems like you need to apply a little bit of pressure to scoop out some product. Imagine a balm in a tin only a little easier to get out. A little goes a very long way. Once you emulsify it between your fingers it takes off make up so easily. Especially stubborn mascara. I've never had a make up remover be so gentle on my lashes. It took everything off fantastic. I just got a sample but I want to purchase the full size.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Atlanta, GA
April 6, 2017, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm 3.2 oz/ 90 mL
Can I just say that I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I received this as a larger sample with my Sephora purchase and wasn't really looking for a new makeup cleanser because I'm content with my Costco makeup wipes. The one thing I hate about all makeup wipes is that it makes your skin feel pretty gross afterwards. This product took my makeup fairly quickly with just a few wipes upwards and after rinsing, left my skin super soft. Looks like I found my new makeup cleanser!
Jen M.
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
April 7, 2017, 11:29 p.m.
Review for: Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm 3.2 oz/ 90 mL
I had extremely low expectations for this product. I own the Clinique take the day off cleansing balm which claims to take off all your make up and definitely doesn't (always left with eye up under my eyes). I received a free sample of the Farmacy product from Sephora and figured I'd have the same results but no. I was completely shocked when I stood up from the sink after rinsing off the product to see a completely bare face, free from all makeup including all eye makeup!! This stuff is amazing and I am 100% planning on purchasing the full-sized item!!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
June 1, 2017, 12:56 p.m.
Review for: Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm 3.2 oz/ 90 mL
Seriously the best makeup removing butter on the planet! It is better for dryer skin but oily skin can use it too and just follow up with a second cleanse but you honestly might not need to because it doesn't leave behind any feeling of residue. It definately does not feel tight after using or stripping of the skin. I freaking love it. I was wearing blue liquid lipstick and a teeny tiny bit of this liquefied it and I took a wipe to remove the cleanser and there was nothing left on my lips! Crazy good! It gets me excited because it is so good for your skin too! Get it you need it just do it! Can I give it a million stars please?!
See V.
See V.
Beaumont Ca
June 18, 2017, 2:49 a.m.
Review for: Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm 3.2 oz/ 90 mL
If I could give this 10 stars I would.  This balm takes off everything, even when I go full glam!  I love how soft and moisturizing it makes my skin feel without feeling greasy.  The scent is very light and refreshing.  It literally does melt and easy to rinse off.  I also love that it comes with a little spatula...very nice touch Farmacy.  I encourage everyone to try this.
Judith v.
Judith v.
Garfield, NJ
April 7, 2017, 11:23 p.m.
Review for: Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm 3.2 oz/ 90 mL
I just tried this and honestly it's the Best makeup remover I've tried in a very long time. I used a makeup wipe to see if it effectively removed all my makeup and it did! I would purchase again and recommend this item to anyone who wants a bomb makeup remover.
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
May 24, 2017, 2:11 p.m.
Review for: Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm 3.2 oz/ 90 mL
This is my favorite cleansing balm. I used to be a fan of the Clinique balm, but this is even better. It takes off all my makeup and is nice and moisturizing. I find it to be great for sensitive skin. I use it as the first step of my double cleanse at night. He price is comparable to other mid to high end cleansing balms out there. I will continue to repurchase.
Laura M.
Laura M.
April 3, 2017, 5:27 p.m.
Review for: Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm 3.2 oz/ 90 mL
This cleansing balm is AMAZING. I haven't used makeup remover wipes lately because they have been irritating my skin. This balm smells so good and literally melts your makeup off! It doesn't burn your eyes either or make them foggy. The jar is quite large so the price is very reasonable because you really don't need to use much! If makeup wipes are bugging you as much as they were me, BUY THIS
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Does this cleansing balm cause any breakouts?
Emma H.
Emma H.
Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm 3.2 oz/ 90 mL How does this compare to other balm cleansers like Clinique take the day off or Sunday Riley blue moon? Better? Worse? Does it leave a film in your eyes when you use it to remove makeup?