Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm

This nourishing makeup remover + cleansing balm gently melts away stubborn makeup and impurities caused by pollution, without stripping skin. Cleanse effortlessly and indulge your senses with this balm-to-oil formula that smells like summer! A bestseller and an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

How To Use:

Scoop a generous amount with the included spatula, and apply to dry skin. Use your fingertips to massage into skin with gentle upward and outward circular motions, focusing on areas that need attention (like eye makeup). The solid balm melts into an oil on contact with skin, then a milky lather when water is applied. Splash with water or wipe off with a warm, damp washcloth.

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Peg-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Peg-10 Isostearate, Polyethylene, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Amino Esters-1, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Amber Powder, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/ Aqua/ Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid

How does this compare with DHC cleansing oil?
Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm Has anyone used this? What are your thoughts? This is something I would love to try?
has anyone tried the hoola bronzers before? i don’t know which colour i should get or if they are worth the price
Start your review of Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Angela W.
La Jolla, CA
Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm uploaded by Angela W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Truly the holy grail of cleansing balms. I didn’t think I would like it, but I was so wrong. It literally melts away any makeup, sunscreen, or product on your face within seconds. It’s super gentle and has the most subtle of scents. It doesn’t leave your skin feeling stripped or dry after rinsing off, but instead smooth and clean and ready for your second cleanse! I immediately purchased the full size after trying the sample for a week.
AprilNguyen N.
Puyallup, WA
Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm uploaded by AprilNguyen N.
My favorite two in one, make up remover and facial cleanser. This is step one in my routine nightly double cleanse. I have noticed a dramatic difference in my skin and significant acne decrease since using this nightly. Very light lime fragrance, LOVE it. I bought three already! Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm Travel size 0.4 oz
Levinda U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm uploaded by Levinda U.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is by far my favorite cleansing balm! Its so gentle on your skin but it works tough at getting off stubborn makeup. Whether it be some waterproof liner or waterproof mascara. This stuff WORKS! Doesn't irritate my eyes what so ever. Highly reccomend!
Brittanee R.
Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm uploaded by Brittanee R.
This stuff is amazing! It has a lovely clean scent and it really does melt away makeup. I prefer to apply it to dry skin and massage it in before adding water. It’s very effective at removing all of my makeup and it doesn’t take much product. Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm
Kemorine S.
Brooklyn, NY
Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm uploaded by Kemorine S.
The Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm is an excellent first step in cleansing my face. It’s great at breaking down makeup, even stubborn liquid lipsticks and mascaras. I like that my skin doesn’t feel dried out after using it and that it uses turmeric and moringa extract. The only downside is that I have to be very careful when rinsing because if any gets in my eye, everything looks very milk-y. Although it is a bit pricey, there are deals throughout the year to get it with other Farmacy products. Definite re-purchase!
Veronica L.
Irvine, CA
Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm uploaded by Veronica L.
Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm uploaded by Veronica L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this cleansing balm to remove makeup and for oil cleansing. I would recommend a test patch because I recommended it to a friend and her face didn’t react well. But if you have never oil cleansed you should expect your skin to purge from this. Has a very soft clean smell. Have used to remove makeup any time I wear it which is rare but makes taking makeup off easy. This is typically the first step in my night facial routine before using a face wash
Brittiany G.
Chantilly, VA
Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm uploaded by Brittiany G.
Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm uploaded by Brittiany G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love cleansing balms, and this one is SO good. It’s hydrating, non-irritating, and leaves my skin soft. It’ll be one of my go tos for the spring and summer. I’ve been using it as the second cleanse and it takes all of my makeup and lingering SPF off of my face nicely.
Savi B.
S Ozone Park, NY
Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm uploaded by Savi B.
Texture is very creamy/ melts onto skin as you rub it in. It took off my foundation well but took more effort with eye makeup. Light refreshing smell and comes with a little spatula.
Charity A.
Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm uploaded by Charity A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely amazing this is my 2nd jar absolutely luv this cleansing balm definitely my go to works amazing taking off even waterproof mascara. Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm
Jessica S.
Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm uploaded by Jessica S.
This Balm is worth trying , gets off makeup easily and leaves no sticky residue behind , great for clean smooth skin , i got one first From Boxycharm then i purchased one after i finished my first one ...

267 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elizabeth A.
Medford, MA
il y a 6 jours
Justine C. il y a 6 jours
This is my favorite cleansing balm. It removes everything and doesn’t leave a film on your skin. It is a bit pricey so I only pick it up if there is a sale.
Lauren L.
E Northport, NY
il y a 17 jours
Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm Is this good for dry sensitive skin that is prone to acne?
yazmeen M. il y a 11 jours
I have oily combination skin and it hasn’t cause me any breakouts. It’s so good. I have purchased many jars
Marissa G.
Washington, DC
il y a 2 mois
Spring F. il y a 2 mois
Farmacy's a lil bit pricey for me lmaooo but at the moment I'm trying to use up one of the old Elf gel melt cleansers from a while back. After I use that up I'm prob gunna stick with the oil cleanser I just got (it's for the body but a 1L bottle for like 20 dollars from uriage/bioderma, forget which one I got, n i dont see a difference between it n face cleansing oils so imma give it a shot lol)