BY FARMACY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A nourishing cleansing balm that gently melts away makeup and impurities caused by pollution, leaving the skin hydrated and silky smooth. Solutions for: - Uneven skintone - Dryness If you want to know more… Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm instantly melts into the skin, dissolving away makeup and pollution residue so even the boldest eye makeup and sunscreen applications are easily removed. It refines the skin's surface for a younger looking complexion. Perfect for all skin types, Green Clean can be used even on dry and delicate complexions. The balm features sunflower oil and ginger root oil to gently cleanse and nourish the skin for a glowing complexion. Extract of the Moringa tree, a native tree to India and Africa, helps to purify and refresh skin by removing impurities caused by pollution. Papaya extract acts as a natural exfoliator to help renew the look of the skin's surface. An aromatic blend of lime, bergamot and orange essential oils revitalizes the look of skin. It features the unique patent-protected variant of Echinacea Purpurea, GreenEnvy™, which contains a high concentration of the phytochemical Cichoric Acid, a potent natural antioxidant that promotes an evenly toned complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients, and is not tested on animals. It is free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring.

Buy on Sephora
Janice C.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
4.5 stars. cleansing balms in general are my favorite way of removing makeup. This one works well and is a formula that I would purchase and recommend. Some cleansing balms don't melt away EVERYTHING (eye makeup) like they claim, but this one definitely does. It's not oily and it washes away easily. I hate balms/oil base removers that leave you skin feeling greasy and takes a lot of washing just to get off your face. Only minus 1/2 star for the price. Given, you still get quite a bit of product 3.4 oz for the price tag. So by no means is this super expensive (definitely reasonable) ...but my 2 holy grail cleansing balms are less expensive, so in that sense, I still prefer my HG cleansing balms. This farmacy one smell pretty good tho...anyway, try it bc it works amazing!
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Washington, DC
4.5 stars. If you're in the market for a cleansing balm, this is a great place to start. I recently received a deluxe sample of this and had never used a cleansing balm as a makeup remover before, but after trying this product I think I'm hooked. The product itself has a nice, light scent, and it goes on light as well. A little goes a very long way, and all it takes is a dab to remove your makeup -- and the makeup really does melt away, just like the name suggests. Even heavy eye makeup/mascara. It's also a gentle balm, great for the sensitive skin around the eyes, and has the added bonus of moisturizing as well.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I used this stuff last night and I'm already sold on it. It has a very slight, fresh clean smell. I think it's great for sensitive skin. It comes in a pot with transparent green product. At first touch it seems like you need to apply a little bit of pressure to scoop out some product. Imagine a balm in a tin only a little easier to get out. A little goes a very long way. Once you emulsify it between your fingers it takes off make up so easily. Especially stubborn mascara. I've never had a make up remover be so gentle on my lashes. It took everything off fantastic. I just got a sample but I want to purchase the full size.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Atlanta, GA
Can I just say that I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I received this as a larger sample with my Sephora purchase and wasn't really looking for a new makeup cleanser because I'm content with my Costco makeup wipes. The one thing I hate about all makeup wipes is that it makes your skin feel pretty gross afterwards. This product took my makeup fairly quickly with just a few wipes upwards and after rinsing, left my skin super soft. Looks like I found my new makeup cleanser!
Jen M.
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
I had extremely low expectations for this product. I own the Clinique take the day off cleansing balm which claims to take off all your make up and definitely doesn't (always left with eye up under my eyes). I received a free sample of the Farmacy product from Sephora and figured I'd have the same results but no. I was completely shocked when I stood up from the sink after rinsing off the product to see a completely bare face, free from all makeup including all eye makeup!! This stuff is amazing and I am 100% planning on purchasing the full-sized item!!
Tara G.
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
AMAZING. Removes everything gently and completely. It smells like lime sherbet, just fresh and clean. I use like a one-fourth scoop (the spatula that comes with it) sized amount to break down all my makeup. It removes all my waterproof mascaras, Inglot's black gel liner, even my fullest coverage foundations, brow pomaded and gels. It literally removes everything. And then a quick swipe of a cotton oval and I wash my face and that's it! Perfectly clean skin. It doesn't irritate my VERY sensitive skin either because it's so gentle and farmacy products are very natural and safe. Can't recommend this product enough to! All makeup lovers need this!!!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Seriously the best makeup removing butter on the planet! It is better for dryer skin but oily skin can use it too and just follow up with a second cleanse but you honestly might not need to because it doesn't leave behind any feeling of residue. It definately does not feel tight after using or stripping of the skin. I freaking love it. I was wearing blue liquid lipstick and a teeny tiny bit of this liquefied it and I took a wipe to remove the cleanser and there was nothing left on my lips! Crazy good! It gets me excited because it is so good for your skin too! Get it you need it just do it! Can I give it a million stars please?!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Abingdon , MD
Just started using this to replace the use of makeup removing wipes. I love the smell of it which isn't overpowering but dissipates during cleansing. I also love the creamy refreshing feel of it. I can't really go into detail whether it removes all my makeup very well considering I cleanse again and tone right after. I do however feel overtime it will be better for my skin than drugstore wipes. It also comes with a spatula to use to get the product out. The only con I have so far is every time I use it my eyes get cloudy and even still when I don't use it near my eyes. It isn't irritating but it's still an annoyance. As time progresses I'll update if I have any more pros or cons.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Lehi, UT
This is my first cleansing balm, and honestly it may be the only one I need to try. It is so smooth, and smells incredibly. The scent reminds me of lime sherbet but not as sweet, more matcha like (similar scent to Milk Makeup's matcha cleanser/toner). I love that it comes with its own spatula and a spot for it so you don't lose it. The balm because an oil as you apply to your skin and lightly lathers up when you add water. It's so gentle, but removes a lot of makeup. I like to use this as a first cleanse before I go in with my every day facial cleanser.
Renee H.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Hands-down, the best oil based cleanser I have ever used! And even better, from a green beauty brand! This stuff is literally heaven in a jar; it comes with a little plastic scoop to get the product out of the jar which is super convenient and keeps germs out. Put a dollop in your hands rub them together to warm it up and then massage it all over your face, including your eyes to remove all traces of make up and sunscreen. I always double cleanse, but using this as a first cleanse, I rarely find any dirt on the white washcloth after I use it. Simply an amazing product!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Does this cleansing balm cause any breakouts?
Emma H.
Emma H.
Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm How does this compare to other balm cleansers like Clinique take the day off or Sunday Riley blue moon? Better? Worse? Does it leave a film in your eyes when you use it to remove makeup?
Bade D.
Bade D.
Is this good for taking off waterproof mascara?
Brunna V.