Farmacy Eye Dew Total Eye Cream with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ uploaded by Lixa M.

BY FARMACY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A powerfully moisturizing eye cream to treat the total eye zone and help minimize visible signs of aging, stress, and fatigue. Solutions for:- Dark circles- Dullness and uneven texture- Firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…Eye Dew is a total eye cream that aids in reducing the appearance of dark circles and brightening the under-eye area. It moisturizes and helps firm to restore the appearance of elasticity to the skin around the eyes. The formula contains Echinacea GreenEnvy™, a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea that contains the highest known concentration of cichoric acid, which helps protect the skin by supporting natural collagen and combatting uneven skintone. Naturally high in vitamins, Eye Dew Total Eye Cream supports natural cellular respiration, increasing the appearance of skin elasticity and hydration, smoothed wrinkles, and enhanced complexion. Rose hip extract combats signs of aging with antioxidants and vitamins, and chamomile and calendula extracts reduce redness and soothe the skin. The result is soothed, smoother-looking skin and more even pigmentation around the eye area for a rested and youthful appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients, is free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring, and is not tested on animals.

Buy on Sephora
Brenda M.
Bonanza
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Farmacy skin care! When you place it under the eye you get this cooling effect and it just feels so good! It leaves your under-eye looking brighter and much smoother than when you started. I recommend this product to any age looking to rid themselves of those dark circles! You will have to use this product consistently to maintain results but if it works why wouldn’t you keep using it!!
Skyler K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this eye cream a couple months ago now and really love it. It is a pricey item but for skincare I don't mind. The packaging is way cool! It unfolds from this little box to a big pamphlet. As for the product itself, it really help me with the dryness under my eyes. I use it both day and night. Really makes my skin feel hydrated and plump. Doesn't feel greasy at all either which I love about it! It even smells pretty good, like an herbal natural scent.
Adriana O.
Winton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently became all about skin care before I didn't really understand the importance of it till not and this cream is amazing it really makes your eyes look alive and it applies so smooth I love it
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels nice, smells good, absorbs quickly and pairs great under concealer; however my eyes kept watering from whatever fragrance is in the product.
Adnane e.
Tafersit
HelloI'm Mohamed elouazani from Morocco, I work as a montion graphic, I liked your Producer and I want to show you my services as follows:I will design a promotional clip for your Producer in a montion graphic style, in Arabic to increase your popularity in the Arab world in general and I will put this video on my YouTube channel with 10,000 subscribers and the price of this section is only $ 50, if you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible.Note: Arabs like products like your products so I recommend you invest in Arab countries.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
For those who tried this eye cream, how effective is it at reducing dark circles?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
where can I buy this at?
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren TWP , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it leave the skin greasy at all?
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work and how long did it take you to see results?
🌸🌻🌹Whitney🌹🌻🌸 W.
Schenectady, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would really like to try this. Does anyone know if its worth the purchase?