Farmacy Eye Dew Total Eye Cream with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ uploaded by Joshua R.Farmacy Eye Dew Total Eye Cream with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ uploaded by Lixa M.

BY FARMACY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A powerfully moisturizing eye cream to treat the total eye zone and help minimize visible signs of aging, stress, and fatigue. Solutions for:- Dark circles- Dullness and uneven texture- Firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…Eye Dew is a total eye cream that aids in reducing the appearance of dark circles and brightening the under-eye area. It moisturizes and helps firm to restore the appearance of elasticity to the skin around the eyes. The formula contains Echinacea GreenEnvy™, a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea that contains the highest known concentration of cichoric acid, which helps protect the skin by supporting natural collagen and combatting uneven skintone. Naturally high in vitamins, Eye Dew Total Eye Cream supports natural cellular respiration, increasing the appearance of skin elasticity and hydration, smoothed wrinkles, and enhanced complexion. Rose hip extract combats signs of aging with antioxidants and vitamins, and chamomile and calendula extracts reduce redness and soothe the skin. The result is soothed, smoother-looking skin and more even pigmentation around the eye area for a rested and youthful appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients, is free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring, and is not tested on animals.

Joshua R.
Cape Coral , FL
Best eye cream I have ever used. I notice a difference in the appearance of lines around my eyes the most. Feels firmer to the touch and it seems to be working well for me. I like that I can put it 360 around my eye. Farmacy is my favorite skin care brand.. The wooden detail on the cap broke off of mine :(. I’ve had a little bit of an issue with the packaging but you still get 5 stars because the eye cream is my fave. Farmacy Eye Dew Total Eye Cream 0.5 oz
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
I’m not entirely sure how effective this eye cream is. It is the first one I’ve tried, and coupled with more consistent and regulated sleep, I have definitely seen an improvement under my eyes! A Sephora employee recommended this for my dark, sunken & textured under-eyes. I very much like the improvement but I’m not sure how much of it is really due to the eye cream, which happens to be very expensive.
Skyler K.
I bought this eye cream a couple months ago now and really love it. It is a pricey item but for skincare I don't mind. The packaging is way cool! It unfolds from this little box to a big pamphlet. As for the product itself, it really help me with the dryness under my eyes. I use it both day and night. Really makes my skin feel hydrated and plump. Doesn't feel greasy at all either which I love about it! It even smells pretty good, like an herbal natural scent.
Brenda M.
Bonanza, AR
I absolutely love Farmacy skin care! When you place it under the eye you get this cooling effect and it just feels so good! It leaves your under-eye looking brighter and much smoother than when you started. I recommend this product to any age looking to rid themselves of those dark circles! You will have to use this product consistently to maintain results but if it works why wouldn’t you keep using it!!
Christine N.
San Francisco
Amazing product! There’s not really a strong scent to it, which I prefer because of my sensitive skin. A little goes a long way, a super hydrating, gel-lotion type of texture that just absorbs right into your eye area. It really Dew’s it all!
Martha G.
Houston, Tx
I love this eye cream! It is rich enough to keep my under eye area hydrated. I am 27 and so far don’t have an wrinkles or crows feet. I have been using this for about a year and a half.
I will continue using and recommend to others.
Nichole K.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this cream for the eye area. It’s gentle enough that I even use it on top of my eye lid to moisturize the whole eye area (I know you’re not supposed to do that with eye creams but my eyelids need the moisture too and it hasn’t harmed my eyes or skin at all). I love the ingredients in this. This is one of my favorite brands. I just wish you got more product for the price.
Melanie C.
San Antonio, TX
Loved it. Took care of the bags. A little goes a long way. Very gentle to the eyes. Smells great. The farmacy line is also natural which i love. I picked this up from Sephora
Nicole A.
United States
This is a great eye cream for the eyelids and around the outer corners of the eyes. I can't use it under my eyes because it makes my milia worse, but it keeps the rest if my eye area soft. I love brands who are geared towards more natural ingredients!
Christina B.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of the best eye creams I have tried in a long time. It is very hydrating and works well under my concealer. I use it at night and in the morning before putting in my makeup. I feel that it has helped with my under eye darkness some.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
For those who tried this eye cream, how effective is it at reducing dark circles?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
where can I buy this at?
anastasia d.
Would this be good for my dark circles ?
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Does it leave the skin greasy at all?
🌸🌻🌹Whitney🌹🌻🌸 W.
Shannon, NC
I would really like to try this. Does anyone know if its worth the purchase?