Farmacy Eye Dew Total Eye Cream with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ uploaded by Lixa M.

BY FARMACY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A powerfully moisturizing eye cream to treat the total eye zone and help minimize visible signs of aging, stress, and fatigue. Solutions for:- Dark circles- Dullness and uneven texture- Firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…Eye Dew is a total eye cream that aids in reducing the appearance of dark circles and brightening the under-eye area. It moisturizes and helps firm to restore the appearance of elasticity to the skin around the eyes. The formula contains Echinacea GreenEnvy™, a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea that contains the highest known concentration of cichoric acid, which helps protect the skin by supporting natural collagen and combatting uneven skintone. Naturally high in vitamins, Eye Dew Total Eye Cream supports natural cellular respiration, increasing the appearance of skin elasticity and hydration, smoothed wrinkles, and enhanced complexion. Rose hip extract combats signs of aging with antioxidants and vitamins, and chamomile and calendula extracts reduce redness and soothe the skin. The result is soothed, smoother-looking skin and more even pigmentation around the eye area for a rested and youthful appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients, is free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring, and is not tested on animals.

Buy on Sephora
Brenda M.
Bonanza
I absolutely love Farmacy skin care! When you place it under the eye you get this cooling effect and it just feels so good! It leaves your under-eye looking brighter and much smoother than when you started. I recommend this product to any age looking to rid themselves of those dark circles! You will have to use this product consistently to maintain results but if it works why wouldn’t you keep using it!!
Skyler K.
I bought this eye cream a couple months ago now and really love it. It is a pricey item but for skincare I don't mind. The packaging is way cool! It unfolds from this little box to a big pamphlet. As for the product itself, it really help me with the dryness under my eyes. I use it both day and night. Really makes my skin feel hydrated and plump. Doesn't feel greasy at all either which I love about it! It even smells pretty good, like an herbal natural scent.
Christina B.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of the best eye creams I have tried in a long time. It is very hydrating and works well under my concealer. I use it at night and in the morning before putting in my makeup. I feel that it has helped with my under eye darkness some.
Tara S.
Cheviot
Love this brand and loved this product. I was concerned about dryness in my eye area. My eyes are sensitive and easily irritated by fragrance. This product is hydrating without being oily and does not aggravate my sensitive eyes. One of my go to eye products.
Heather L.
Rochester
Immediate brightening effect. I re purchased this a second time because I couldn’t live without it. I’m not sure about fine line effectiveness, but for dark circles and generally fatigued working eyes this is one of my two wonder products.
Adriana O.
Winton , CA
I recently became all about skin care before I didn't really understand the importance of it till not and this cream is amazing it really makes your eyes look alive and it applies so smooth I love it
Sarah M.
Just a watery version of the daily moisturizer from the brand. I found the diluted feeling odd, especially since the eyes need extra concentrated moisture.
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
Feels nice, smells good, absorbs quickly and pairs great under concealer; however my eyes kept watering from whatever fragrance is in the product.
Mari V.
jersey city
This is a great eye cream. Smells awesome and really refreshes your under eyes. You get a lot of product and it last a long time.
Rebecca U.
Veradale, WA
This eye cream didn't do as much as I wanted to. It moisturized but I didn't notice a difference in any of my fine lines
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
For those who tried this eye cream, how effective is it at reducing dark circles?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
where can I buy this at?
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Does it leave the skin greasy at all?
🌸🌻🌹Whitney🌹🌻🌸 W.
Shannon, NC
I would really like to try this. Does anyone know if its worth the purchase?
anastasia d.
Would this be good for my dark circles ?