Farmacy Eye Dew Total Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL

by Farmacy

A powerfully moisturizing eye cream to treat the total eye zone and help minimize signs of aging, stress, and fatigue. Eye Dew aids in reducing the appearance of dark circles and brightens the under-eye area. It also moisturizes and helps firm to restore the appearance of elasticity to the skin around the eyes. The formula contains Echinacea GreenEnvy™, a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea that contains the highest known concentration of cichoric acid, which helps protect the skin by supporting natural collagen. Naturally high in vitamins A, D, E and F, baobab fruit oil supports cell membranes and provides antioxidant properties to help fight signs of aging. Ribose supports natural cellular respiration, increasing the appearance of skin elasticity, smoothed wrinkles, and enhanced complexion. Strelitzia nicolai seed aril extract helps illuminate the complexion while also minimizing dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. Rose hip extract combats signs of aging with antioxidants and vitamins, and chamomile and calendula extracts reduce redness and soothe the skin. The result is soothed, smoother-looking skin and more even pigmentation around the eye area for a more rested and youthful appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients. It is also free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring and is not tested on animals.

Received this in my fabfitfun box but haven’t used yet. Has anyone had any luck with getting rid of their dark circles by using this??
Is this brand cruelty free?
Has anyone had milia from using this? I want to have more “green” skincare but I am scared to use this after what I’ve seen online.
Start your review of Farmacy Eye Dew Total Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL!
Salem
Farmacy Eye Dew Total Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Ulianna P.
This eye cream is very hydrating and moisturizing under the eye. I like to put a fair amount on it at night so that I have a nice canvas for makeup in the morning. It brightens the eye area and gives a slight firming effect. The packaging is great and there is no strong scent to the product, which I love!
Combination / Blackheads, Whiteheads, Dullness / Dark Circles
Shakopee
I got this product in a fabfitfun box. It feels very moisturising, cooling and light. It feels nice to apply to your under eyes when you have had a long day or are feeling tired. This being said I dont think it does much more than a regular moisturizer would and I didn't see any visible results.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Sun Damage / Dark Circles
Simpsonville, KY
My every day eye cream that really does what it's set out to do. It is a part of my morning and night routine. The scent isn't too strong and is very light on the face. Doesn't leave a film under your eyes and is very cooling to the under eye. Helps reduce wrinkles, lines, and puffiness.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles
Waco
Farmacy is one of my favorite brands and I was introduced to it with this eye cream. It smells lovely and goes on smoothly. It almost feels like a gel, but it’s a cream and absorbs quickly. Good for dark circles and fine lines. Farmacy Eye Dew Total Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Farmacy
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Walnut Creek, CA
Honestly...I didn't love this one. I used an entire jar and it didn't seem to make much difference. It didn't really soak in well either. I love clean brands, but this one just didn't do it for me. I didn't find it an effective eye cream at all.
Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Barrington, IL
This is a really good eye cream but not the best I’ve found. Jar is a good size with a good amount of product and doesn’t create a film under the eye which is helpful when trying to apply makeup.
Dry, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
I love love love this product I wake up in the morning after using this under my eyes and the bags are almost unnoticeable even after my first use that’s why I keep using it
Sahuarita
It’s not a bad eye cream, but it’s definitely not my favorite. I will use up the small sample I have and be done. Not a huge Farmacy fan and I will not repurchase. It didn’t make any difference on my eye area in the months I was using it.
I really liked this eye cream, I love the packaging it's so cute! and it lasts forever! I can't say I saw any dramatic differences in the puffiness or dark circles of my eyes though
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Parker, CO
This is my favorite eye cream. I’ve used several and this is the only one that I’ve seen a decrease in eye wrinkles. I use it on my laugh lines too and it’s been doing great. I totally recommend this product even at the high price point. It’s totally worth it.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
West Palm Bch, FL
a year ago
Kristel M. • a year ago
It’s ok. I feel like there’s better creams out there. Follow me on Instagram and Twitter and I’ll follow you back and also like all your Influenster posts, baby doll😉💜🌻 Instagram: <a href="https://www.influenster.com/kristelmarie84" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Kristel M.</a> Twitter: [user:KristelMarie84]