Farmacy Eye Dew Total Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Samantha N.

BY FARMACY

A powerfully moisturizing eye cream to treat the total eye zone and help minimize signs of aging, stress, and fatigue. Eye Dew aids in reducing the appearance of dark circles and brightens the under-eye area. It also moisturizes and helps firm to restore the appearance of elasticity to the skin around the eyes. The formula contains Echinacea GreenEnvy™, a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea that contains the highest known concentration of cichoric acid, which helps protect the skin by supporting natural collagen. Naturally high in vitamins A, D, E and F, baobab fruit oil supports cell membranes and provides antioxidant properties to help fight signs of aging. Ribose supports natural cellular respiration, increasing the appearance of skin elasticity, smoothed wrinkles, and enhanced complexion. Strelitzia nicolai seed aril extract helps illuminate the complexion while also minimizing dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. Rose hip extract combats signs of aging with antioxidants and vitamins, and chamomile and calendula extracts reduce redness and soothe the skin. The result is soothed, smoother-looking skin and more even pigmentation around the eye area for a more rested and youthful appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients. It is also free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring and is not tested on animals. see more...

Ethan H.
This naturally hydrating creme greatly reduced my under eye puffiness and left a perfect canvas to apply concealer. I was amazed to see how awake my eyes were becoming after using for only 3 days. This is a must have!! Worth every penny
Yessica A.
Hawthorne, CA
I struggle with dull and dark under eyes and this cream made a difference! After applying it my under seemed brighter and the darkness had faded a bit. It’s amazing, but I do think the price is a bit too high for the amount of product you buy. I would consider buying it again though since it was effective for me.
Samantha N.
Seaside
I love this product.
I've been using it for about 2 weeks and it's so moisturizing and it doesn't irritate my eyes.
I am able to put it on my upper lid without it going in my eyes and causing irritation.
Jackie D.
Manalapan, NJ
It works! But, if you’re sensitive I would be careful. It burned my eyes sometimes but that might be because I use a topical medication. I did like it before I stared my medication though
Emelia H.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
Someone at Sephora recommended this to me and I was so excited to try it. Unfortunately, it was just meh. Not great, not bad. I love the packaging, but the product doesn’t really do much. It’s not worth the price.
Giselle L.
Just got this a few weeks ago and I’m totally loving it, very moisturizing and I have seen a significant change in the puffiness of the eyes. The only problem with this cream is the price tag, it’s pretty steep in price considering the amount you get, but overall would definitely recommend and buy again. Farmacy Eye Dew Total Eye Cream 0.5 oz
Huda A.
Manassas, VA
I really love Farmacy products but this doesn't due anything for me except moisturize. I don't have puffy eyes, but I do expect eye creams to reduce the signs of aging around my eyes. Unfortunately this is not that type of eye cream. If you're looking for moisture, this is it. Also, I don't like the pot because you have to stick your finger in the crevice on the side when you're low on product.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I won't say that this didn't work, but I didn't notice any changes in the dark under eye circles I have. It does moisturize nicely which helps for great eyeshadow application. I'm on the fence if I will repurchase, I'll give it a 4 star since it did keep my eye area from drying out. Which has always been a problem for me.
Chewy V.
This is hands down my favorite eye cream of all times...I've tried numerous ones but the first time I tried this I was in love...it feels so refreshing. Love this product...
Alexa R.
Montgomery , IL
Keeps my under eyes hydrated and crease free under concealer! I apply it every morning before applying makeup .