Farmacy Clear Bloom Makeup Glideaway Cleansing Oil 6.1 oz

by Farmacy

A unique oil formulation that, when mixed with water, blooms into a silky milk cleanser to remove makeup gently and effectively. Clear Bloom cleans without drying and leaves the skin soft and supple. Safflower oil, a natural solvent for oil-based makeup, helps remove makeup gently, while super moisturizing sunflower oil leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft with no greasy residue and aids the skin barrier with essential fatty acids. The formula also contains Echinacea GreenEnvy™, a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea that contains the highest known concentration of cichoric acid, which helps protect the skin by supporting natural collagen. Cichoric acid also normalizes the skin pigmentation process to promote a more evenly toned complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients and is free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring. It is not tested on animals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Farmacy Clear Bloom Makeup Glideaway Cleansing Oil 6.1 oz!
Escanaba, MI
I absolutely love this brand. I have never used a product for theirs that I didn’t like. I have found oil is easier on my sensitive acne prone skin. I suffer from dryness and I have to be cautious when it comes to make up removers. This actually leaves my skin more hydrated and softer.
Silverdale
This works so well! I love the size of these as I use it every day. I feel like it helps hydrate my skin as I clean off my make up, which is great for my dry areas. I wish the packaging was a little prettier but heck it works so that's all that really matters to me
Arleta, CA
This is the only makeup remover oil I have tried. I like the packaging, clean and simple. I really like to use this product you only need a little bit to get off all your makeup. I usually follow with some micellar water to make sure I don’t have any makeup left. Love this product will definitely keep using!
Holland, PA
I love the natural aspect! My skin is super sensitive so I try to mainly use all natural products! The oil takes my makeup right off with just my fingers so there’s no harsh rag or anything else on my face!
Brooklyn , NY
Great for double cleansing and I love how gentle it is on the skin. My skin doesn’t feel dry at all after I wash it off so that’s a huge plus. Love that the brand is somewhat clean and has good ingredients.
Combined Lcks, WI
I love this brand and their products. Everything is so naturally and powerfully sources and it’s affordable too. I have repurchased their clean bee cleanser twice and just adore everything!
Gold River, CA
I love this cleansing oil just as much as I love their cleansing balm. A little bit goes a long way and it gets rid of every bit of your make up. He comes very nicely packaged, and never damaged. This one bottle will last you a long time every day. It’s worth trying.
Philadelphia , PA
For some reason this product didn’t do much for me, it felt like the oil didn’t really “melt” on my skin. I preferred their green clean makeup remover balm. The packaging is beautiful and simple but I probably would not use this product again. Love everything else in the brand, specially the sunscreen. Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm
Farmacy is the best makeup remover, I got the balm in allure and was completely impressed at how well it effortlessly removed makeup as well as not stinging my eyes when I inadvertently get a little on my eyelashes. I also find that it removes 80% of waterproof mascara without rubbing which is so impressive
Shamokin , PA
Great product. Farmacy makes amazing products. Their makeup remover is fantastic. It's gentle. Makes make up melt off. There's no improving for me. Price is a bit high. But it goes a long way so it's worth it to me. If I had someone looking for a good remover I would definitely recommend.