Farmacy
Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream with Acerola Cherry 05 oz/ 15 mL

by Farmacy

A super-hydrating, vitamin C-rich eye cream that brightens and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles, delivering instant radiance. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Dark Circles Formulation: Cream Highlighted Ingredients: - Vitamin C (Natural Acerola Cherry and Vitamin C Derivatives): One of the richest sources of natural vitamin C in the world, acerola cherry works synergistically in a four percent blend of three powerful brightening actives to safely and effectively firm, hydrate, and boost radiance.

How does this perform? My under eyes are dry and I have some wrinkles...
When do you typically start seeing results? I’ve been using day and night for about a month now and I’ve yet to see any changes. I’m hopeful, as I’ve heard some wonderful reviews!!
Start your review of Farmacy Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream with Acerola Cherry 0.5 oz/ 15 mL!
Sanford, FL
Farmacy Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream with Acerola Cherry 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Chelsea T.
I am in love with this! It is one of my ‘hangover cure’ products. My eyes get very dry and this has been the best eye cream I’ve tried so far. Pros: ✨Light, airy cherry scent, but not strong at all. ✨Extremely moisturizing, the lotion is so soft! ✨ It goes on gently and rubs in easily. ✨ If you go a little overboard, it didn’t sting when rubbed directly into my eye. Try to avoid that though!! Cons ✨It’s a very small container. I’ve had this for about 2 months, used it sparingly, and it’s almost out.
Farmacy Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream with Acerola Cherry 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Nicole C.
This has been a pretty good eye cream. Packed with vitamin C. Leaves the area hydrated and glowing. I dont have dark circles or wrinkles, so not sure how well it does work for that like it claims.
Las Vegas, NV
Farmacy Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream with Acerola Cherry 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Amy V.
I love this eye cream! it’s so nourishing and moisturizing! it’s so hydrating and reduces a lot of my darkness under my eyes and fine lines! I stick mines in my skincare fridge to make it cooler and use either my ring finger or chilled roller to massage it in! I even use it under my makeup for more hydration when using a heavier concealer and it works perfectly fine! Doesn’t alter anything just enhances the longevity of my concealers! Made with acerola cherry & vitamin C. Over time i defiantly saw an improvement on my under eye texture and color along with firming and less noticeable lines! Days where I would want to go out but don’t want to put any makeup on, i’ll just throw these under my eyes and INSTANT radiance effect!! The product is a very light pink and doesn’t have a fragrance. If you’re staying away from caffeine ingredients then i DONT recommend this, since it is one of the listed ingredients. Cant wait to try more product from farmacy! (I got mines in a boxycharm box) Will repurchase a full size when i run out.
Farmacy Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream with Acerola Cherry 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Alice W.
I had to hop on here and post about this right away because I am so excited and impressed beyond belief with this eye cream!! Eye creams are my weakness, I'm always trying out new ones, but this..THIS..after just one use I'm hooked. I'm so impressed, my eyes immediately looked wide awake and bright. I have a 2 year old and I'm a night owl, so not the best mix and I don't get hardly enough sleep. Im sure I had bags under my eyes before using this and after I can notice maybe one small crease under my eye and it's barely there. This stuff is the real deal. Highly recommend!! And the packaging is pretty cute too!
Roanoke, VA
Farmacy Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream with Acerola Cherry 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Dezira K.
This has made my eyes look so much different in a good way since using this! I’m very busy and sometimes get no sleep and this definitely helps! I highly recommend this
Lombard, IL
Farmacy Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream with Acerola Cherry 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Elizabeth N.
🍒💋🍒A super-hydrating, vitamin C-rich eye cream that brightens and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles.👑 Delivers instant radiance to the eye area! Clean, fragrance-free formula.🍒 It instantly sinks into skin and does not pill under makeup.⭐ It does not leave any type of residue behind either or any type of greasy feel which is hard to find in an eye cream. 🛍I'm extremely happy ☺ with this eye cream and will re purchase and recommend!🍒💋🍒 Farmacy Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream with Acerola Cherry 0.5 oz/ 15 mL #influensterreviewer #cleanbeauty #winterskincare #skincaresecret #holygrail #glamgame #gamechanger #girlpower #fashionista #follow4follow #newfavorite #farmacy #cherry #spanight
Lynn, MA
Farmacy Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream with Acerola Cherry 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Marisol J.
I love this product, it smells great and it leaves my eyes nice and soft. I use it twice a day: morning and night. I been using it for 1 week so far: a notice a huge difference. Farmacy Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream with Acerola Cherry 0.5 oz/ 15 mL #eyecream #eye #love #worthit
Mammoth Lakes, CA
Farmacy Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream with Acerola Cherry 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Sofia A.
I love this eye cream! I got it on my boxycharm and it’s really nice feeling to the skin. Farmacy products are awesome!
Turtle Creek, PA
Farmacy Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream with Acerola Cherry 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Christine B.
Farmacy Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream with Acerola Cherry 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Farmacy is one of my NEW fave Brands that I discovered this year ! I just love their gel-based moisturizer. so I had to try out their Cherry Eye Cream which is so fantastically moisturizing and silky on the skin ! i love the Vit C factor and since ive been using its really brightened up my eye area recommend x 100!!!!
Crandall, TX
Farmacy Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream with Acerola Cherry 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by viviana W.
La área de los ojos es una parte delicada y hay que cuidarla es cómo piel de bebé. No acostumbro a usar los mismos productos todo el tiempo me gusta cambiar. Hoy le doy 5 estrellas a este producto CHEER UP un muy buen producto que hidrata nutre y deja una muy buena textura y sensación en la piel. [product:farmacy-cheer-up-brightening-vitamin-c-eye-cream-with-acerola-cherry-05-oz/-15-ml]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...