Farm Stay Visible Difference Mask Sheet - Green Tea Seed 10x23ml/0.78oz uploaded by Zee S.Farm Stay Visible Difference Mask Sheet - Green Tea Seed 10x23ml/0.78oz uploaded by Camilla T.

BY FARM STAY

-A non-sticky nourishing facial sheet mask-Contains hypoallergenic green tea seed extract to hydrate dry skin-Adheres to skin perfectly allowing serum to be absorbed thoroughly-Skin appears purer softer smoother & refreshed-To use: After cleansing &... see more...

Mal M.
Pacific, WA
Always a go to after a day with fills face makeup. I recommend this for any skin type when it’s in need of hydration!
Camilla T.
First off I'm not crazy for the perfume smell. I am not a fan of perfume or alcohol for my skin and this contains both. It's cooling on but I can feel micro irritation from perfume. Does not feel so hydrating to me.
Zee S.
I guess it’s quite a good mask. It doesn’t fall off when you sit or do stuff or when you’re not lying down. It has plenty of essence. Your skin feels immidiately hydrated after using the mask. Highly recommended!

Amazon