Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsFarm Stay
Visible Difference Mask Sheet - Collagen - 10x23ml/078oz

Farm Stay Visible Difference Mask Sheet - Collagen - 10x23ml/0.78oz

by Farm Stay

A collagen-packed facial sheet mask-Contains water-soluble collagen to regulate sebum balance & treat keratin-Adheres to skin perfectly allowing serum to be absorbed thoroughly-Skin appears firmer softer more elastic & translucent-To use: After cleansing & toning apply to face firmly. Leave on for 20-30 minutes & remove mask. Gently massage with fingers to enhance absorption of remaining serum Product Line: Visible Difference - CleanserProduct Size: 10x23ml/0.78oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Farm Stay Visible Difference Mask Sheet - Collagen - 10x23ml/0.78oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ulyana B.
Buffalo Grove
Farm Stay Visible Difference Mask Sheet - Collagen - 10x23ml/0.78oz uploaded by Ulyana B.
I have this also in ampule and absolutely love, love, love. I used this mask when we went to vacation and my skin definitely needed it after days in the sun. Very moisturizing and nourishing. Skin feels very soft and shiny.
Gvantsa N.
1914 kings highway Brooklyn NY 11229
1st of all it moisturizes well without any stickiness, thats a big plus for me. Helps with acne and pimples, brightens the skin and u can see the instant result. The face looks the way better after using it. So far one of my favourite sheet masks.
Marlene J.
Toronto, ON
Easy to apply, mask fits nicely, has a lovely fragrance, very reasonable priced, skin felt very hydrated & toned. This was my first time trying this brand, am impressed. Lots of liquid..water & serum in package.
Zee S.
Super hydrating! I love how it stays on my face and does not fall off easily. It has plenty of essence inside the pouch and its very refreshing!
Amanda G.
Collagen masks are great to bring moisture back to the skin. In the cold dry months it works great to really help your skin feel plump and healthy.

Looking for your answer?