Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsFarm Stay
Visible Difference Mask Sheet - Acerola 10x23ml/078oz

Farm Stay Visible Difference Mask Sheet - Acerola 10x23ml/0.78oz

by Farm Stay

A non-sticky, whitening facial sheet mask Formulated with acerola extract for whitening action Contains glycerin & sodium hyaluronate to seal in moisture Adheres to skin perfectly allowing serum to be absorbed thoroughly Skin appears softer, clearer,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Farm Stay Visible Difference Mask Sheet - Acerola 10x23ml/0.78oz!
junearich L.
Block 2 Lot 81 Hacienda Hills, Brgy Palo-Alto, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Farm Stay Visible Difference Mask Sheet - Acerola 10x23ml/0.78oz uploaded by junearich L.
I love this product for it doesn't smell bad and my skin feels smooth and looks well moisturized. It helps my skin retain it's moisture with the help of the pomegranate extracts. Love it! This is my fave and I always make sure I won't get out of stocks☺️👍😘💖 You should try it! It's the best!😘
Claire W.
I feel like this particular face mask in their brand doesn't do much. It doesn't make my face glow afterwards, or feel extremely moisturizing. This is more for acne, but it really didn't do anything to help lessen the redness or diminish the pimple.
eilani A.
Manila, Philippines
Farm Stay Visible Difference Mask Sheet - Acerola 10x23ml/0.78oz uploaded by eilani A.
Also a good product from Farmstay! I rarely use these type because it's a little bit hard to find but just like the snail it totally helps me with my skin problems
Selena X.
Clovis, CA
Love love LOVE these face masks. My skin often goes through random dry spells and these masks keep my skin in check! Also love the way they smell!
Amanda G.
This was a very saturated sheet mask. Helped give my skin a lot of moisture. This was nice for my stressed skin as it seemed to brighten up my face without irritating it.

Looking for your answer?