Skin CareFacial SkincareFarm Stay
Moisture Soothing Gel - Snail 300ml/1056oz

Farm Stay Moisture Soothing Gel - Snail 300ml/10.56oz

by Farm Stay

-A gentle versatile & effective soothing gel-Enriched with 100% Snail Secretion Extract to provide rich nutrition & moisture-Enhances elasticity & radiance of skin-Skin appears calmer firmer smoother & healthier looking-Perfect for all skin types-Free...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Farm Stay Moisture Soothing Gel - Snail 300ml/10.56oz!
Patti M.
Napa, CA
Purchased at: eBay
The Ekéi 100% Snail 🐌 Moisturizing, Soothing Gel does exactly what it says it says it does, by Soothing and Softening your skin every day. I can only imagine how amazing this product will be, if I get a sunburn and I need it to be soothed/calmed down! The packaging is really cute and appropriate, with the little smiling Snail 🐌 in the Top of it and I definitely would buy this again, even after I finish all of the product (which there is a lot of it). I definitely will suggest it to other people, if you have dry/flaky/scaly skin that needs to rejuvenated/soothed!
Alexandra L.
Like many other Korean soothing gels, Farm Stay Moisture Soothing Gel comes in a big, cheap 300mL pack that lasts decently long for me, considering that I use it on my body probably thrice a week. It goes on cooly and refreshingly and provides some moisture. I will say that it is nowhere as moisturizing as a cream formulation, though. Note that it has heavy fragrance. Overall good product, especially when taking the price into account.
Kimberly J.
Fairfax, VA
I love this moisturizer. It is very light but is very moisturizing. I use it mostly during the summer
Jenny W.
Toronto, ON
Farm Stay Moisture Soothing Gel - Snail 300ml/10.56oz uploaded by Jenny W.
Farm Stay Moisture Soothing Gel - Snail 300ml/10.56oz uploaded by Jenny W.
First off I love the soothing gels in these very generous tubs. At 300 ml of product, you can’t go wrong. They resemble that of an aloe gel, so the texture is light with a subtle fragrance. Even though that it states that it's a snail cream, it doesn't have the texture of what snail creams usually resemble - it's kinda sticky but ti's not. Leaves your skin feeling refreshed without leaving behind any stickiness and work well under makeup. This product doesn't irritate the skin and is great for any skin type. These gels can be used day and/or night and even year around. Whether you want a light moisturizer or you want to layer this product with another moisturizer for added hydration. You can even use it to moisturize the ends of your hair for a little pick-me-up.
Jen A.
Scarborough
Purchased at: Walmart
This moisture soothing gel is one of the best product you will ever try based on my experience.It makes your skin clear and soft.It is very affordable and easy to use👋I have tons of this and I highly recommend this to everyone.
kevinj C.
220 Gumamela Street Magsaysay Sur Cabanatuan City
This products is so impressive it can heal up all the scars and heal all the pimples like darkspot fine lines and smooth you skin as well so effective

Looking for your answer?