Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsFarm Stay
All-In-One Collagen & Hyaluronic Ampoule - 250ml/84oz

Farm Stay All-In-One Collagen & Hyaluronic Ampoule - 250ml/8.4oz

by Farm Stay

A moisturizing whitening & anti-wrinkle facial treatment-Contains marine collagen hyaluronic acid & vitamin scrub-Helps boost collagen synthesis to improve skin elasticity-Keeps skin moisturized & prevents dryness-Blended with niacinamide for whitening action-Infused with adenosine to reduce the appearance of wrinkles-Unveils a firmer smoother more radiant translucent & healthier looking complexion-To use: Apply a moderate amount to cleansed & toned face. Gently pat skin until totally absorbed Product Line: Night CareProduct Size: 250ml/8.4oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Farm Stay All-In-One Collagen & Hyaluronic Ampoule - 250ml/8.4oz!
Assel K.
Glenview, IL
Farm Stay All-In-One Collagen & Hyaluronic Ampoule - 250ml/8.4oz uploaded by Assel K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Hello, I would love to recommend this farm stay collagen+hyaluronic acid. collagen and hyaluronic is tightening and moisturizing your skin, which prevents the skin from being dry and keeps it moisturized. After you use the toner, apply it on the entire face with appropriate amount and absorb it. I ordered through amazon.
Julia P.
Lieksa
Farm Stay All-In-One Collagen & Hyaluronic Ampoule - 250ml/8.4oz uploaded by Julia P.
I've heard about farmstay whey for a long time, but I myself only got it a couple of months ago. Of course, when there is 250ml in a jar and it is very cheap! and even praises every second - it's a sin to pass by. It contains collagen and hyaluronic acid, which are known to perfectly moisturize and smooth the skin. Niacinamide, vitamin E, glycerin and green tea extract are also present. I use the serum both in the morning and in the evening, but always on a moist face. Then I close it with cream and an excellent result is obtained: the skin is sooo soft and nourished. Works well under makeup too👌🏻 The only thing is not suitable for dry skin, since there will be insufficient moisture. Otherwise, she's perfect! It also smells good of perfume! For more check my Instagram: pavyuli #farmstay #koreanbeauty #koreanskincare
Lyudmila F.
Cumming, GA
Farm Stay All-In-One Collagen & Hyaluronic Ampoule - 250ml/8.4oz uploaded by Lyudmila F.
I use this serum every morning before my cream. It contents collagen, hyaluronic acid to moisturize and tight the skin. I wish the packaging had a pump. This is my third jar of this product so of course I recommend it.
Kseniia O.
San Jose, CA
Good serum and a nice price. I use it on my clients to make their skin mois and fresh. Like to put it before my face cream and I feel nothing but good.
Gaukhar K.
One of the best collagen. Using it every night and my face looks refreshed. I think korean face products are the best. Comes with little spatular, slightly scented.
Islam H.
Siena , Siena
Farm Stay All-In-One Collagen & Hyaluronic Ampoule - 250ml/8.4oz uploaded by Islam H.
Farmstay Collagen Benefits: This product improves the complexion and adds radiance and vitality to it. ... It also works to treat different skin color as it helps in unifying skin tone and removing dark spots. It is also a treatment for large pores as it works to close them. It also moisturizes the skin and gets rid of dry skin.
Kristine B.
Riga
Farm Stay All-In-One Collagen & Hyaluronic Ampoule - 250ml/8.4oz uploaded by Kristine B.
>This product is amazing! Fist of all it have this fresh collagen smell (don't know how to explain it) - it's awesome! Also it have nice texture, because there us used little peaces (like in scub) and great effect! After 1 month of use i can see the changes. >The product come with little plasic spoon, so You don't have to worry about "how to apply it", but as spoon is short, after some months of use You will need something longer. >Because this product have moisturizing and kind of gelly texture, after one month I used only 1/6 or 1/7 Farm Stay All-In-One Collagen & Hyaluronic Ampoule - 250ml/8.4oz of all jar! Recommend it! ❤
Keto O.
New Castle, DE
Farm Stay All-In-One Collagen & Hyaluronic Ampoule - 250ml/8.4oz uploaded by Keto O.
I have been using these products for a long time and I am very satisfied. I recommend this product.[product:farm-stay-all-in-one-collagen-&-hyaluronic-ampoule-250ml/84oz]
Teo D.
Wilmington, DE
This is my favorite product❤️❤️ It makes my skin smoothy and hydration. It has a gel texture with small beads that dissolve on contact. Very light and absorbs immediately. Smells great. Highly recommended.
Lj R.
There's a "wow" factor when you use it for the first time, and the result is quite amazing. However, it can't be a primer for foundation and the bottle isn't that convenient and sanitary - should've been better if it came with a pump.

Looking for your answer?