Farm Rich™ Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Bites 17 oz. Box uploaded by Deanna J.

BY FARM RICH

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Ashley ✨.
SC
I was looking for something quick and easy for watching football and these are amazing! I bought these at Publix and the flavor is amazing!!!! I normally need ranch on the side but the flavor is so good that you don't even need it. Will continue to buy!
Zayda P.
I've always been hesitant to try this brand but I'm sure glad I took a chance! The sauce comes separate which is great for those who might not want it. The chicken itself was crispy and had great flavor alone. I made it in my toaster oven. I warmed the sauce per the instructions and tossed the chicken together and let it sit for a minute. The flavor of the buffalo sauce was great. Not too strong. Will be purchasing this moving forward. The package makes enough for (2) two people. Sauce for me and none for my kid. Made for a good lunch!
Katie C.
Really like this product. It's easy to make for a quick snack or appetizer. I feel like it's a little pricey. I got it at Kroger. It's really good mixed with some ranch seasoning and put back into the oven for 5 min.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
This is pretty easy to make and tasty as well. I made it in the toaster oven and mixed the sauce in after. #farmrich #freesample