GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsFarm Rich
Mozzarella Breaded 676 Ct Cheese Sticks

Farm Rich Mozzarella Breaded 676 Ct Cheese Sticks

Serve up the great taste of an all-time classic, hot from the oven. Farm rich mozzarella sticks are made with only the highest quality cheese, 100% natural mozzarella in a crisp home-style breading, lightly seasoned to perfection. And they're an excellent source of protein and calcium.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Farm Rich Mozzarella Breaded 676 Ct Cheese Sticks!
Product Highlights
Farm Rich Mozzarella Breaded I always have theses in the home very quick meal or even a snack enough cheese in them alsoin reviews
Tracey E.
Collegeville, PA
Great for an outdoor picnic. Easy to make and easy to eat. a great deal. My whole family loves them and all of my friends snarf them down. I can assure you that your friends and family will love them just as much as mine do.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,532 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy these for my family, they absolutely love them, there a little pricey, and they love the taste
luisa S.
Coral Springs, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Mi hijo tiene una obsesión con esto le encanta es uno de sus favoritos lo recomiendo y a mi esposo también tiene un gran sabor muy rico
Lashelle L.
Nebraska
Purchased at: Walmart
These are good no complaints here great taste just the right snack easy to prep no improvement needed
Tina C.
E LIVERPOOL, OH
These are my favorite mazzarella sticks. I love to make my own marinara and dip them in it or he done with deep fried vegetables. They have a great flavor and you can bake them or deep fry them.
Tiffany A.
Only brand of frozen cheese sticks I will buy. I love to get them in oil but also do good just thrown in oven
Marissa E.
Ventura, CA
I love mozzarella cheese sticks and these have to be my least favorite, A lot of bread tasting.
Ebony M.
Arlington, TX
These are best when fried. Although they aren't the best health wise, I get them for my hubby when we have wings or a party.
Everyday F.
Kasson, MN
The farm rich of ovenable little snacks are really really nice arm and I don’t think I found another product that has as much variation and different things but still tastes good like everything is good.
Krystina N.
Loxley, AL
I absolutely adore these Cheese sticks and [email protected] kids this is a great little appetizer to cook when we have friends over for get togethers. Trust [email protected] will not last long. The cheese is good grade mozzarella and they aren’t greasy when you bake in the oven.

Looking for your answer?