Farm Rich Mozzarella Breaded 676 Ct Cheese Sticks

Serve up the great taste of an all-time classic, hot from the oven. Farm rich mozzarella sticks are made with only the highest quality cheese, 100% natural mozzarella in a crisp home-style breading, lightly seasoned to perfection. And they're an excellent source of protein and calcium.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Farm Rich Mozzarella Breaded 676 Ct Cheese Sticks!
Product Highlights
“Farm Rich Mozzarella Breaded I always have theses in the home very quick meal or even a snack enough cheese in them also” in 1 review
Canton, MI
These are SO GOOD. I love mozzarella sticks but the breading tastes weird at some places or restaurants. These ones are amazing and they’re even good microwaved if you can’t wait long enough to bake them in the toaster oven.
mount pleasant
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand. The flavor and quality is all consistent! I only buy this specific brand of mozzarella cheese sticks. No matter how I prepare them, sometimes in the microwave or oven they still taste great! I absolutely recommend this brand of mozzarella cheese sticks!
Memphis, TN
These are banging! While I've never purchased a pack this big. The usual pack with like 18 or so is such a great amount for a quick treat with just eating 2-3 of them! So tasty and you can usually find a coupon for $1.00 off or on BOGO. I will definitely keep buying them, and one day if I ever clean out my freezer - a box this big.
Portage
These are my go to for after school snacks for my kids. I love the thick breading on them and the cheese is so good! I usually make them for parties as well. It’s a good on the go snack. As always, these will be bought again...along with other Farm Rich products. Thank you for a delicious product.
New Haven, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids are a big fan of the farm rich Mozz sticks the breading is nice and crunchy perfect for even little fingers to enjoy the-breading and cheese tastes better compared to others because these are crunchy and the cheese is real cheese and dosent taste like cardboard
note: the only reason i am giving these 4 stars is because i cook these in my air fryer. i used to bake these, and if i continued that method i would give these 1 star.
with that being said, AIR FRYER is the way to go. light coat of oil and in the air fryer. the flavor can be hit or miss and the breading can fall off (which is why i recommend the oil).
if you bake these, you will be left with a glob of melted cheese with breading pieces.
these are my absolute FAVORITES!!! i LOVE mozzarella sticks and i just love the fact that i can make them at home whenever i want. i always grab a box of these from Walmart and make about 8 at a time. they taste SO good and they're cooked within minutes.
Shippensburg, PA
Absolutely our most favorite breaded cheese stick. We do these in the air fryer and they turn out amazing every time. The price is a little higher then the other brands but the quality is also better so for me it evens it out. Delish!
My family loves these mozzarella sticks!!! Easy to cook and fast! We usually make these when we are going to have finger food type of foods for lunch (sometimes dinner). No, it's not really on the healthiest choice, but it's easy and everyone likes them. I do wish it came with a sauce or had their own brand or recommended one.
Grand Jct, CO
I like these mozzarella sticks. They taste best deep fried but they’re good in the oven as well. There’s not too much flavor with them but I dip mine in ranch. They’re inexpensive and I would buy these again.