BY FARM RICH #4 in Frozen Appetizers

Serve up the great taste of an all-time classic, hot from the oven. Farm rich mozzarella sticks are made with only the highest quality cheese, 100% natural mozzarella in a crisp home-style breading, lightly seasoned to perfection. And they're an excellent source of protein and calcium. see more...

Farm Rich Mozzarella Breaded 66-76 Ct Cheese Sticks 4.5 Lb Box

Start your review of Farm Rich Mozzarella Breaded 66-76 Ct Cheese Sticks 4.5 Lb Box!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Farm Rich Mozzarella Breaded I always have theses in the home very quick meal or even a snack enough cheese in them also" in 1 review
Cheri R.
Portage
These are my go to for after school snacks for my kids. I love the thick breading on them and the cheese is so good! I usually make them for parties as well. It’s a good on the go snack. As always, these will be bought again...along with other Farm Rich products. Thank you for a delicious product.
Erin C.
note: the only reason i am giving these 4 stars is because i cook these in my air fryer. i used to bake these, and if i continued that method i would give these 1 star.
with that being said, AIR FRYER is the way to go. light coat of oil and in the air fryer. the flavor can be hit or miss and the breading can fall off (which is why i recommend the oil).
if you bake these, you will be left with a glob of melted cheese with breading pieces.
Brittany K.
Memphis, TN
These are banging! While I've never purchased a pack this big. The usual pack with like 18 or so is such a great amount for a quick treat with just eating 2-3 of them! So tasty and you can usually find a coupon for $1.00 off or on BOGO. I will definitely keep buying them, and one day if I ever clean out my freezer - a box this big.
Kayla B.
Enterprise
Farm Rich mozzarella sticks are really good if you’re wanting mozzarella sticks made at home. They don’t compare to one’s you can get at a fast food restaurant but they are good for ones at home. Make sure to flip them halfway through cooking to get an even crunch because if you don’t, the breading gets mushy on one side.
Brittany T.
My family loves these mozzarella sticks!!! Easy to cook and fast! We usually make these when we are going to have finger food type of foods for lunch (sometimes dinner). No, it's not really on the healthiest choice, but it's easy and everyone likes them. I do wish it came with a sauce or had their own brand or recommended one.
Krista G.
Fernley
Who can go wrong with mozzarella sticks these of the best when I can’t go to a restaurant I go and get these very delicious not disappointed at all I always have the stocked in my freezer great for after school snacks
Courtney C.
Stanford, KY
These have to stay in stock at my house. Everyone loves them. I like to deep fry them and they end up tasing like they were bought from a restaurant. They're a great value for the price and the taste is outstanding. I've tried other brands but none of them ever turn out as good as these.
Carrie H.
Silt
My son loves these -and in my airfryer they get crunch and melty without the mess of oil frying (or the calories.)  I wouldn't call them healthy, but if you bake or air fry -they make a good quick snack for the kids or yourself when you need a little melted cheese therapy
Gretchen M.
SPRING HILL, TN
Mozzarella sticks are always in our freezer.  They are a favorite of my husband's and I occasionally enjoy a few for an appetizer.  Farm Rich has some of the best tasting mozzarella sticks comparatively, and they are quick to warm and crisp up in our air fryer!
Melinda W.
Pekin, IL
Yum yum yum! These are a favorite in my home. With an option to bake or fry, it makes for a quick and easy snack. The breaded is by far one of my favorites in what seems to be an endless option of different mozzarella sticks. These are a very good quality and we buy frequently.