BY FARM RICH

Farm Rich™ Mozzarella Bites.
Same snack! New pack.
Mozzarella cheese in a pizzeria style crust.
Per 4 pieces serving:
150 calories.
2.5g sat fat, 13% DV.
340mg sodium, 14% DV.
2g sugars. see more...

Sydney K.
These make for a great snack! I love popping these in the oven and then enjoying them whenever I need something to nibble on or am too lazy to cook a real meal. They have a nicer taste than other mozzarella sticks or bites which normally taste as cheap as they cost, but these are nice quality for a decent price.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Really disappointed with these mozzarella sticks. I bought a box and made them twice. I made a half of a box each time and followed the directions to a T. When the timer went off and I opened then oven and all it was was a pile of cheese next to a split open mozzarella stick. Total waste of money, I should have just stuck a brick of cheese in the oven.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
So good! We added pineapple and ham, what a pleasant surprise! Super yummy! I got these free with my membership to Smiley360 to try out for my honest opinion. They're $4.96 retail at WalMart.
Tina S.
Herkimer, NY
Review for: Breaded more...
My family has tried many different mozzarella sticks and most taste awful. We finally tried FarmRich ones and, though they still aren't as good as the pizzeria ones, they are quite tasty. The only thing I would like to have is marinara sauce with them.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
I love this brand of mozzarella sticks. They are DELICIOUS. But I accidentally grabbed a box of marinara stuffed sticks. And they were... not my favorite. The marinara is bland and didn't seem to melt. It stayed in a solid rectangle instead of melting with the cheese, which I was assuming should happen. I will try to avoid grabbing this style again, but will buy Farm Rich again.
Jennifer H.
Review for: Bites more...
I had these for the first time the other day and I was surprised how fast they cooked and how good tasting they were. I usually don't like mozzarella sticks because of the breading. but these were totally different. it is like the cheese is in like a pizza crust. My kids devoured them so fast. Yes I know they aren't the healthiest snack but every once in a while is a must.
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Not a fan. Nothing special about the taste or the actually product. It is best just to make these from scratch more enjoyable and you actually know what is in your snack.
Amanda E.
These are really delicous. The only downfall is sometimes the cheese comes out of the bites. Other then that I would recommend. They have a great taste to them too!
Josmarie R.
Best way to make them is in the oven! Yumm! #backyardbash #cheeseeeee perfect for a BBQ appetizer but i prefer to make them homemade but when i cant i buy these.
Sharon R.
Merced, CA
This brand of Mozzarella sticks is one of the best that I have found! My children and I love them and probably eat them too much. Easy to do though because they are so tasty.