BY FARM RICH

Farm Rich™ Mozzarella Bites.
Mozzarella cheese in a pizzeria style crust.
New bag!
3g sugars. see more...

Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Foodie Expert
These mozzarella bites are legit so goood! They are so easy to make and are good to make for after school or a quick snack
Dana S.
Dana S.
Foodie Expert
I recently tried these and I could not believe how good they are! They are similar to mozzarella sticks, but I think they might be a little better. I love the concept of them being bite sized balls and they are filled with a lot of cheese!
LaJessica M.
LaJessica M.
Foodie Expert
Oh my! These look so good. I need to try these. I love mozzarella cheese. I would probably eat the bag in about 2 days.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
These are soo good! Hubby and I always hear up pizza sauce to go with them and they're a great movie snack.
Rachelle W.
Rachelle W.
Foodie Expert
Anything Farm Rich I'm a big fan of! But theirs mozzarella bites are sooo yummy! Gotta try them
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
These taste really good with a side of spagetti sauce. They are harder to find anymore but when I do I buy them. I love the mozzarella and how it just is so stringy and good.
Eyniah b.
Eyniah b.
Charlotte, NC
These taste so good it's a good fast snack to heat up you could even have them with a side of chips or fries and make it a dinner yum
Holly  M.
Holly M.
Shawano, WI
Foodie Expert
Very good. My kids eat them with pizza sauce. I would definitely recommend by a few bags because there addicting.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Streator, IL
These are amazing!!! I was afraid they may be dry but they are not at all they are so delicious. It is in the top 5 favorite snacks in our house
amanda R.
amanda R.
Foodie Expert
Love these mozzarella sticks, so tasty and easy to put in the oven as a snack. I would recommend.