BY FARM RICH

Farm Rich™ Mozzarella Bites.
Mozzarella cheese in a pizzeria style crust.
New bag!
Same amount of product.
Per serving.
130 calories.
2.5g sat fat, 13%DV.
330mg sodium, 14%DV.
3g sugars. see more...

Dana S.
I recently tried these and I could not believe how good they are! They are similar to mozzarella sticks, but I think they might be a little better. I love the concept of them being bite sized balls and they are filled with a lot of cheese!
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
These taste really good with a side of spagetti sauce. They are harder to find anymore but when I do I buy them. I love the mozzarella and how it just is so stringy and good.
Amber M.
Streator, IL
These are amazing!!! I was afraid they may be dry but they are not at all they are so delicious. It is in the top 5 favorite snacks in our house
Eyniah b.
Charlotte, NC
These taste so good it's a good fast snack to heat up you could even have them with a side of chips or fries and make it a dinner yum
Andrea D.
These mozzarella bites are legit so goood! They are so easy to make and are good to make for after school or a quick snack
LaJessica M.
Oh my! These look so good. I need to try these. I love mozzarella cheese. I would probably eat the bag in about 2 days.
Holly  M.
Shawano, WI
Very good. My kids eat them with pizza sauce. I would definitely recommend by a few bags because there addicting.
Jenn R.
Columbus, OH
These are soo good! Hubby and I always hear up pizza sauce to go with them and they're a great movie snack.
amanda R.
Love these mozzarella sticks, so tasty and easy to put in the oven as a snack. I would recommend.
Rachelle W.
Anything Farm Rich I'm a big fan of! But theirs mozzarella bites are sooo yummy! Gotta try them