Farm Rich Jalapeno Peppers uploaded by Snoop D.

BY FARM RICH

Farm Rich™ Jalapeno Peppers.
Breaded jalapeno peppers filled with cream cheese.
New bag!
Same amount of product.
Per serving.
130 calories.
3.5g sat fat, 19% DV.
380mg sodium, 16% DV.
1g sugars. see more...

• These are great if you like a little bit of a spicy kick!1 Answers
  • These are in Kroger's Mega sale this week, but I've never purchased...2 Answers
Snoop D.
Snoop D.
Bangor, ME
Whoa! Eat these with caution. I baked up some of these babies and had some intense, though mercifully short lived explosive diarrhea. Not knowing for certain that these were the culprit, as I also ate some frozen chicken nuggets, some onion rings, a couple of donuts and drank about eight beers, I made them again the next night. The next morning, same result. I hate to waste food, so I figured the third night's a charm, and finished off the bag. Guess what? Same result: diarrhea. I don't think they were bad, but I do think you have to make sure you cook them thoroughly. The problem with that is they may burst if you cook them too long. So, you have the option of either scraping them off the cookie sheet with a spatula, or actually enjoy them whole, but pencil in some time on your diary the following day to deal with Krakatoa. They are quite tasty, though, IMO.
Gina A.
Gina A.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Foodie Expert
I would give these 4 stars if they didn't need to be deep fried in order to taste good. They are really delicious when fried. In the oven however I don't feel like they get the right consistency
Rissa H.
When my family makes these (for parties or game-watching nights) these tasty little things disappear like magic! A little pricey for the quality, though.
Ashtabula, OH
Delicious, but expensive. I only buy them when they are on sale and I have a coupon. But it's a very simple snack to make from scratch.
Louisse T.
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
These are okay, Nothing really special about them and they are incredibly expensive for what they are. I recommend making these treats from scratch.
Julie D.
Julie D.
I love these, they have a nice flavor and even though the price is rather high, you get a lot in the bag.
Ashley  P.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Nice little appetizer if you can cook it long enough to get it crispy if not it taste like rubber but not worth the money.
I J.
I J.
I love these I used to eat these all the time such a splurge product. They taste super fresh if you cook it long enough!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Even though these are almost 8 dollars it is so worth it!! I am addicted. I'm not a fan of spicy but I love these.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Mount Juliet, TN
These are in Kroger's Mega sale this week, but I've never purchased this particular product. Love the Mozzarella sticks from Farm rich. Has anyone tried these?
Rissa H.
These are great if you like a little bit of a spicy kick!