Farm Rich® Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 72 ct Box uploaded by Ashley ✨.

BY FARM RICH #7 in Frozen Appetizers

Real-Life Good™ Real families are busy, unpredictable and, well... perfectly imperfect. That's why we make delicious and wholesome snacks that you can make in a hurry without missing a moment! see more...

• What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?3 Answers
  • These look so good2 Answers
  • Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?4 Answers
Dana A.
Dallas, NC
Love these cheese sticks. I have purchased many times. They bake up crispy (I spray with canola oil prior to baking) and have a great taste.
Tammy R.
Brockway, PA
First time trying this brand. I was pleased the cheese did not blow out of the crust like other brands, Very crunchy crust and great flavor
Emily D.
The only cheese sticks my family will eat! We only by this brand when we are planning on eating them at home. So yummy and cheesy!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so good and they are good for you. This is a great snack for football or any other occasions. I will buy these again.
ѕαναииαн G.
['Mobile', ''], AL
They’re okay i guess. I cooked them in the oven because i don’t have a fryer so maybe that’s why they weren’t that great
Jennifer B.
So yummy! Great price! You cannot beat theae mozzarella sticks!! You get a ton in the big bags!!
Perfect for parties
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
I love these mozzarella sticks, they are easy to make and have great flavor. Love that they are baked and not fried!
L3xyl3w S.
I did not like the brand. I love monarella sticks but the breading doesn't taste that great so now I make my own.
Nicole R.
Some of the best grocery store mozzarella sticks I've had. They're also super affordable. Delicious and melty.
kiersten c.
Moncks Corner , SC
I absolutely love these! Every time i go to Sams i pick up a big box! They are soo great and worth the money!
Keyla T.
Brockport, NY
Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?
Nicole E.
What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?
Megan B.
I wanted to purchase this but I wanted to know does it come with the sauce inside?
Jessica S.
Burien, WA
These look so good
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
Would recommend these for an appetizer? Are they good and worth the price?