Farm Rich® Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 72 ct Box uploaded by Ashley ✨.

BY FARM RICH #6 in Frozen Appetizers

Real-Life Good™ Real families are busy, unpredictable and, well... perfectly imperfect. That's why we make delicious and wholesome snacks that you can make in a hurry without missing a moment! see more...

• What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?3 Answers
  • These look so good2 Answers
  • Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?4 Answers
christina p.
My family and i love to make these as a snack sometimes. They are nice and crispy fried or baked. They are just as good as if you would have gotten them from a restaurant. Definitely recommend trying.
Emily D.
The only cheese sticks my family will eat! We only by this brand when we are planning on eating them at home. So yummy and cheesy!
Emily S.
Louisa, KY
By far a family favorite in my house. They're the best mozzarella sticks that I have tried. The price of them are very affordable, and they're super easy to make. I would suggest making them in the fryer, because when cooked in microwave they taste sort of soggy.
Melissa B.
Peterborough, ON
Sooo good! I love mozzarella and this combination of mozzarella with bread is perfect. Also love the dipping sauce and the inexpensive cost of this product.
Ysabel D.
Doral, FL
The cheese sticks and sauce taste great!, I recommended it at all, the packet its ok you cant eat only one really
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
DELICIOUS. My fave mozzarella sticks in the world right now to buy from the grocery store. So easy to prepare and doesn't take long at all. I've tried other brands, even tried making my own from scratch but these by far were my favourite.
wendy t.
son muy deliciosos y sirven para un evento o fiesta o reunión con la familia y amigos y son ricos quisiera una muestra de ellos
Keyla T.
Brockport, NY
Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?
Nicole E.
What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?
Megan B.
I wanted to purchase this but I wanted to know does it come with the sauce inside?
Jessica S.
These look so good
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
Would recommend these for an appetizer? Are they good and worth the price?