Farm Rich® Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 72 ct Box uploaded by Ashley ✨.

BY FARM RICH #6 in Frozen Appetizers

Real-Life Good™ Real families are busy, unpredictable and, well... perfectly imperfect. That's why we make delicious and wholesome snacks that you can make in a hurry without missing a moment! see more...

• What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?3 Answers
  • These look so good2 Answers
  • Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?4 Answers
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so good and they are good for you. This is a great snack for football or any other occasions. I will buy these again.
ѕαναииαн G.
Mobile, AL
They’re okay i guess. I cooked them in the oven because i don’t have a fryer so maybe that’s why they weren’t that great
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
I love these mozzarella sticks, they are easy to make and have great flavor. Love that they are baked and not fried!
Jennifer B.
So yummy! Great price! You cannot beat theae mozzarella sticks!! You get a ton in the big bags!!
Perfect for parties
L3xyl3w S.
I did not like the brand. I love monarella sticks but the breading doesn't taste that great so now I make my own.
Nicole R.
Some of the best grocery store mozzarella sticks I've had. They're also super affordable. Delicious and melty.
kiersten c.
Aiken , SC
I absolutely love these! Every time i go to Sams i pick up a big box! They are soo great and worth the money!
Ashley D.
Merrimac, MA
I love these Mozzarella Sticks by Farm Rich! They taste so fresh and everyone loves them! Highly recommend!
Joey C.
San Augustine, TX
One of my favorite the mozzarella stick, its tasty and I love it, try buy it now the store close to you
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
DELICIOUS. My fave mozzarella sticks in the world right now to buy from the grocery store. So easy to prepare and doesn't take long at all. I've tried other brands, even tried making my own from scratch but these by far were my favourite.
Keyla T.
Brockport, NY
Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?
Nicole E.
What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?
Megan B.
I wanted to purchase this but I wanted to know does it come with the sauce inside?
Jessica S.
These look so good
Kalie A.
Chesterfield, MO
Would recommend these for an appetizer? Are they good and worth the price?