Farm Rich® Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 72 ct Box uploaded by Ashley ✨.

BY FARM RICH #7 in Frozen Appetizers

Real-Life Good™ Real families are busy, unpredictable and, well... perfectly imperfect. That's why we make delicious and wholesome snacks that you can make in a hurry without missing a moment! see more...

• What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? Deep...3 Answers
  • These look so good2 Answers
  • Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?4 Answers
Ruchi S.
North Brunswick, NJ
These are great, easy snacks to have when you're having a casual friend get together. They are so delicious, especially with a side of marinara!
Jazzy W.
I been eating these things since College; I suggest you deep fry them or put in the oven; don't  microwave them, that makes them soggy
Dana A.
Dallas, NC
Love these cheese sticks. I have purchased many times. They bake up crispy (I spray with canola oil prior to baking) and have a great taste.
Tammy R.
Brockway, PA
First time trying this brand. I was pleased the cheese did not blow out of the crust like other brands, Very crunchy crust and great flavor
Alyssa M.
These are good. I eat these as a snack sometimes. They are affordable, and it comes with a good amount. Would recommend you try these.
Emily D.
The only cheese sticks my family will eat! We only by this brand when we are planning on eating them at home. So yummy and cheesy!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so good and they are good for you. This is a great snack for football or any other occasions. I will buy these again.
Amanda S.
My husband and I get these when we don't want to make our own mozzarella sticks. They are easy to make, and they taste good.
ѕαναииαн G.
Pheba, MS
They’re okay i guess. I cooked them in the oven because i don’t have a fryer so maybe that’s why they weren’t that great
Jennifer B.
So yummy! Great price! You cannot beat theae mozzarella sticks!! You get a ton in the big bags!!
Perfect for parties
Keyla T.
Brockport, NY
Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?
Nicole N.
What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?
Megan B.
I wanted to purchase this but I wanted to know does it come with the sauce inside?
Jessica S.
Burien, WA
These look so good
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
Would recommend these for an appetizer? Are they good and worth the price?