Farm Rich® Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 72 ct Box uploaded by Ashley ✨.

BY FARM RICH #4 in Frozen Appetizers

Real-Life Good™ Real families are busy, unpredictable and, well... perfectly imperfect. That's why we make delicious and wholesome snacks that you can make in a hurry without missing a moment! see more...

• What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?3 Answers
  • These look so good2 Answers
  • Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?4 Answers
L3xyl3w S.
I did not like the brand. I love monarella sticks but the breading doesn't taste that great so now I make my own.
Nicole R.
Some of the best grocery store mozzarella sticks I've had. They're also super affordable. Delicious and melty.
Lauren D.
Howell, MI
I am 100% obessed with mozzarella sticks. Honestly I could eat them everyday of my life and not get sick of them. I would highly recommend them to others.
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
I love these mozzarella sticks, they are easy to make and have great flavor. Love that they are baked and not fried!
Ashley D.
Merrimac, MA
I love these Mozzarella Sticks by Farm Rich! They taste so fresh and everyone loves them! Highly recommend!
Mariana P.
This is my favorite thing in the world! Love the taste. Really good for the price. My mom loves to cook these mozarella sticks because it's so easy. My siblings love it. Good for kids and adults. Really good for me, I would buy it again for this Thanksgiving.
Dani M.
These mozzarella sticks are definitely delicious. You can pop them in a toaster oven for a quick snack for kids and adults for a good cheesey fix!
Dana A.
Dallas, NC
Love these cheese sticks. I have purchased many times. They bake up crispy (I spray with canola oil prior to baking) and have a great taste.
Tammy R.
Brockway, PA
First time trying this brand. I was pleased the cheese did not blow out of the crust like other brands, Very crunchy crust and great flavor
Joey C.
San Augustine, TX
One of my favorite the mozzarella stick, its tasty and I love it, try buy it now the store close to you
Keyla T.
Brockport, NY
Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?
Nicole E.
What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
Would recommend these for an appetizer? Are they good and worth the price?
Megan B.
I wanted to purchase this but I wanted to know does it come with the sauce inside?
Jessica S.