Farm Rich® Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 72 ct Box uploaded by Ashley ✨.

BY FARM RICH #6 in Frozen Appetizers

Real-Life Good™ Real families are busy, unpredictable and, well... perfectly imperfect. That's why we make delicious and wholesome snacks that you can make in a hurry without missing a moment! see more...

• What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?3 Answers
  • These look so good2 Answers
  • Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?4 Answers
Dani M.
These mozzarella sticks are definitely delicious. You can pop them in a toaster oven for a quick snack for kids and adults for a good cheesey fix!
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
So so good the best frozen mozzarella sticks I've every eaten my kids love them too. A good snack for the weekend when you don't feel like cooking
Ruchi S.
North Brunswick, NJ
These are great, easy snacks to have when you're having a casual friend get together. They are so delicious, especially with a side of marinara!
Jazzy W.
I been eating these things since College; I suggest you deep fry them or put in the oven; don't  microwave them, that makes them soggy
Dana A.
Dallas, NC
Love these cheese sticks. I have purchased many times. They bake up crispy (I spray with canola oil prior to baking) and have a great taste.
Tammy R.
Brockway, PA
First time trying this brand. I was pleased the cheese did not blow out of the crust like other brands, Very crunchy crust and great flavor
Emily D.
The only cheese sticks my family will eat! We only by this brand when we are planning on eating them at home. So yummy and cheesy!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so good and they are good for you. This is a great snack for football or any other occasions. I will buy these again.
ѕαναииαн G.
Mobile, AL
They’re okay i guess. I cooked them in the oven because i don’t have a fryer so maybe that’s why they weren’t that great
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
I love these mozzarella sticks, they are easy to make and have great flavor. Love that they are baked and not fried!
Keyla T.
Brockport, NY
Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?
Nicole E.
What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?
Megan B.
I wanted to purchase this but I wanted to know does it come with the sauce inside?
Jessica S.
These look so good
Kalie A.
Chesterfield, MO
Would recommend these for an appetizer? Are they good and worth the price?