Farm Rich® Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 72 ct Box uploaded by Ashley ✨.

BY FARM RICH #7 in Frozen Appetizers

Real-Life Good™ Real families are busy, unpredictable and, well... perfectly imperfect. That's why we make delicious and wholesome snacks that you can make in a hurry without missing a moment! see more...

• What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?3 Answers
  • These look so good2 Answers
  • Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?4 Answers
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
These are my kids favorite Mozza sticks. I buy them for after school snacks and as a side for weekend dinners. They heat up nicely in a toaster oven. I wouldn't recommend putting them in the microwave because they will be soggy.
Laura G.
Santa Monica, CA
These are one of my daughter's favorite foods. While I can't give her as many as she'd like, due to their high calorie count, she really enjoys them and requests them most often when she's bored with her usual lunch selections.
Taylor C.
Tomball, TX
Super great. fantastic crowd pleaser at something like a party. everyone seemed to love them. just throw them in the oven and its quick to be done. it was my first time trying them and would buy again. do not recommend microwaving as they get soggy and not very tasty.
Brooke  L.
Princess Anne, MD
I love these so much. As a college student I eat things that are easy to prepare because I am always on the go. These can be heated up in the microwave or heated in the oven, Since I am in a dorm suite with no kitchen I use the microwave and they come out just fine.
christina p.
My family and i love to make these as a snack sometimes. They are nice and crispy fried or baked. They are just as good as if you would have gotten them from a restaurant. Definitely recommend trying.
Seydy V.
I love these! I make these to entertain guests or even for myself! Super quick to make and the cheese sticks and sauce taste great! I always purchase these again and again! I def recommend!
Lucía G.
Trujillo
This looks great. I love to try something, it is recommended 100%. Everything sold and related to this page has very good movement in the social sphere, I love it!
Kasey P.
Southbridge, MA
Quick and easy snack to make. They're delicious and I have been buying them for years. I love to make these when I am in a rush and need something to cook really quick.
Stephanie C.
Longmont, CO
I have nothing but love for mozzarella sticks! This brand is great, although, half the time it seems the cheesy isn't as creamy as I would like it to be. Still good tho!
Emily S.
Louisa, KY
By far a family favorite in my house. They're the best mozzarella sticks that I have tried. The price of them are very affordable, and they're super easy to make. I would suggest making them in the fryer, because when cooked in microwave they taste sort of soggy.
Keyla T.
Brockport, NY
Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?
Nicole E.
What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?
Megan B.
I wanted to purchase this but I wanted to know does it come with the sauce inside?
Jessica S.
Burien, WA
These look so good
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
Would recommend these for an appetizer? Are they good and worth the price?