Farm Rich® Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 72 ct Box uploaded by Ashley ✨.

BY FARM RICH #6 in Frozen Appetizers

Real-Life Good™ Real families are busy, unpredictable and, well... perfectly imperfect. That's why we make delicious and wholesome snacks that you can make in a hurry without missing a moment! see more...

• What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?3 Answers
  • These look so good2 Answers
  • Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?4 Answers
Brooke  L.
Princess Anne, MD
I love these so much. As a college student I eat things that are easy to prepare because I am always on the go. These can be heated up in the microwave or heated in the oven, Since I am in a dorm suite with no kitchen I use the microwave and they come out just fine.
Seydy V.
I love these! I make these to entertain guests or even for myself! Super quick to make and the cheese sticks and sauce taste great! I always purchase these again and again! I def recommend!
christina p.
My family and i love to make these as a snack sometimes. They are nice and crispy fried or baked. They are just as good as if you would have gotten them from a restaurant. Definitely recommend trying.
Lucía G.
Trujillo
This looks great. I love to try something, it is recommended 100%. Everything sold and related to this page has very good movement in the social sphere, I love it!
Kasey P.
Southbridge, MA
Quick and easy snack to make. They're delicious and I have been buying them for years. I love to make these when I am in a rush and need something to cook really quick.
Stephanie C.
Longmont, CO
I have nothing but love for mozzarella sticks! This brand is great, although, half the time it seems the cheesy isn't as creamy as I would like it to be. Still good tho!
Emily S.
Louisa, KY
By far a family favorite in my house. They're the best mozzarella sticks that I have tried. The price of them are very affordable, and they're super easy to make. I would suggest making them in the fryer, because when cooked in microwave they taste sort of soggy.
Alicia W.
Amity, AR
These are so good I could have them everyday and never get tired of them my kids like them to so easy to get ready to eat! You will love them give them a try
Danyel D.
Greenville, SC
OMG ! If you love anything that's really cheesy this is the right product for you . The one thing I wouldn't recommend is giving these to very small children
Lauren D.
Howell, MI
I am 100% obessed with mozzarella sticks. Honestly I could eat them everyday of my life and not get sick of them. I would highly recommend them to others.
Keyla T.
Brockport, NY
Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?
Nicole E.
What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?
Megan B.
I wanted to purchase this but I wanted to know does it come with the sauce inside?
Jessica S.
These look so good
Kalie A.
Chesterfield, MO
Would recommend these for an appetizer? Are they good and worth the price?