Farm Rich® Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 72 ct Box uploaded by Ashley ✨.

BY FARM RICH #6 in Frozen Appetizers

Real-Life Good™ Real families are busy, unpredictable and, well... perfectly imperfect. That's why we make delicious and wholesome snacks that you can make in a hurry without missing a moment! see more...

• What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?3 Answers
  • These look so good2 Answers
  • Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?4 Answers
Allison H.
Holt, MI
This stuff is okay but nothing like real, deep fried, mozzarella sticks. They don't get as crispy and the flavor just isn't there. Kind of disappointing but maybe that's just my taste buds and you might feel differently.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
This is my favorite brand of mozzarella sticks to make at home. They are quick and easy in the stove. These are not expensive and are delicious. The cheese inside is really tasty; I definitely recommend!
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these! You have to put them in the oven when it comes to mozzarella sticks because when ever you put these in the microwave there not as good as in the oven. In the oven there crunchy and gooey!
Stephanie C.
Longmont, CO
I have nothing but love for mozzarella sticks! This brand is great, although, half the time it seems the cheesy isn't as creamy as I would like it to be. Still good tho!
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
We just made these the other day as an appetizer at a birthday party. They went over fantastic! They were very tasty and stayed crispy, which is hard in frozen products. We paired them with some marinara sauce and they went over great. Everyone enjoyed them!
tina b.
McHenry , IL
okay these are my favorite quick snack. i pop them in the broiler and they come out nice and crispy. i'm weird though and enjoy them with ketchup.
Jazzy W.
I been eating these things since College; I suggest you deep fry them or put in the oven; don't  microwave them, that makes them soggy
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so good and they are good for you. This is a great snack for football or any other occasions. I will buy these again.
Jennifer B.
So yummy! Great price! You cannot beat theae mozzarella sticks!! You get a ton in the big bags!!
Perfect for parties
Keyla T.
Brockport, NY
Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?
Nicole E.
What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?
Megan B.
I wanted to purchase this but I wanted to know does it come with the sauce inside?
Jessica S.
These look so good
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
Would recommend these for an appetizer? Are they good and worth the price?