Farm Rich® Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 72 ct Box uploaded by Ashley ✨.

BY FARM RICH #6 in Frozen Appetizers

Real-Life Good™ Real families are busy, unpredictable and, well... perfectly imperfect. That's why we make delicious and wholesome snacks that you can make in a hurry without missing a moment! see more...

• What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?3 Answers
  • These look so good2 Answers
  • Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?4 Answers
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
This is my favorite brand of mozzarella sticks to make at home. They are quick and easy in the stove. These are not expensive and are delicious. The cheese inside is really tasty; I definitely recommend!
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these! You have to put them in the oven when it comes to mozzarella sticks because when ever you put these in the microwave there not as good as in the oven. In the oven there crunchy and gooey!
Brittany W.
Anniston, AL
These are my absolute favorite frozen snack that there is! It's a decent price, considering how great the value is. I wouldn't mind it being cheaper, but they're super easy to prepare and they really are one of the better ones out there. When fried they have a great crunch to them but they're not so hard and battery that they're a turn off.
Nicole B.
Cedar Hill, TX
My kids and I love cheese stick and were looking forward to trying these breaded ones from Farm Rich! I highly recommend that you do NOT put them in the microwave or you'll have hard little sticks of cheese on your hands! lol.. Much better fried or in the oven
Bita M.
I was not a fan of fatty fast foods like mozzarella sticks but as soon as I tried this, I knew I would buy it again and again. It tastes crunchy and amazing, like home made. I wish there was more in there. I would buy it again.
Mariana P.
This is my favorite thing in the world! Love the taste. Really good for the price. My mom loves to cook these mozarella sticks because it's so easy. My siblings love it. Good for kids and adults. Really good for me, I would buy it again for this Thanksgiving.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
We just made these the other day as an appetizer at a birthday party. They went over fantastic! They were very tasty and stayed crispy, which is hard in frozen products. We paired them with some marinara sauce and they went over great. Everyone enjoyed them!
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
These are my kids favorite Mozza sticks. I buy them for after school snacks and as a side for weekend dinners. They heat up nicely in a toaster oven. I wouldn't recommend putting them in the microwave because they will be soggy.
Laura G.
Santa Monica, CA
These are one of my daughter's favorite foods. While I can't give her as many as she'd like, due to their high calorie count, she really enjoys them and requests them most often when she's bored with her usual lunch selections.
Keyla T.
Brockport, NY
Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?
Nicole E.
What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?
Megan B.
I wanted to purchase this but I wanted to know does it come with the sauce inside?
Jessica S.
These look so good
Kalie A.
Chesterfield, MO
Would recommend these for an appetizer? Are they good and worth the price?