Farm Rich® Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 72 ct Box uploaded by Ashley ✨.

BY FARM RICH #6 in Frozen Appetizers

Real-Life Good™ Real families are busy, unpredictable and, well... perfectly imperfect. That's why we make delicious and wholesome snacks that you can make in a hurry without missing a moment! see more...

• What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?3 Answers
  • These look so good2 Answers
  • Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?4 Answers
Danyel D.
Greenville, SC
OMG ! If you love anything that's really cheesy this is the right product for you . The one thing I wouldn't recommend is giving these to very small children
Kathia R.
San Diego, CA
I love mozzarella sticks, they are so easy to make and are perfect for entertaining friends while you are on the grill making delicious burgers or ribs.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
So so good the best frozen mozzarella sticks I've every eaten my kids love them too. A good snack for the weekend when you don't feel like cooking
Ruchi S.
North Brunswick, NJ
These are great, easy snacks to have when you're having a casual friend get together. They are so delicious, especially with a side of marinara!
kiersten c.
Aiken, SC
I absolutely love these! Every time i go to Sams i pick up a big box! They are soo great and worth the money!
Shannon D.
Shreveport
My family always buys Farm Rich Breaded Mozzarella Sticks. This is the only brand we like. They are the best for the price and quality. We've tried others but they usually break apart and are to small. Farm Rich's are large and plumpy. They never break apart or blow up. Plus, the price is a great value as well. (:
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
These are high quality restaurant style mozzarella sticks!! They taste amazing!!! My whole family loves them!! Highly recommend!! Farm Rich brand makes great tasting foods!!!
Nicole J.
These are so, so good! 10/10 you need to try! They have so much cheese inside and the breading is an amazing flavor! They don't skip out on how much they give you in a box! The price isn't to bad either considering how much you get in a box
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
These are my kids favorite Mozza sticks. I buy them for after school snacks and as a side for weekend dinners. They heat up nicely in a toaster oven. I wouldn't recommend putting them in the microwave because they will be soggy.
Kamryn M.
Odell
These are the perfect after school/work snack. I found that cooking them in a personal frier is the best way to get it crispy. The price/value ratio is very good. I am a repeat customer who will continue using this product.
Keyla T.
Brockport, NY
Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?
Nicole E.
What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?
Megan B.
I wanted to purchase this but I wanted to know does it come with the sauce inside?
Jessica S.
These look so good
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
Would recommend these for an appetizer? Are they good and worth the price?