GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsFarm Rich
Farm Rich Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 72 ct Box

Farm Rich® Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 72 ct Box

by Farm Rich

Real-Life Good™ Real families are busy, unpredictable and, well... perfectly imperfect. That's why we make delicious and wholesome snacks that you can make in a hurry without missing a moment!

Farm Rich® Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 72 ct Box who loves cheesestickz as much as me???? What marinara is the best paired with these? Helppp!!!
Looks good how big are they?
What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?
Start your review of Farm Rich® Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 72 ct Box!
How would you rate this product?
Dana A.
Stanley, NC
Love these cheese sticks. I have purchased many times. They bake up crispy (I spray with canola oil prior to baking) and have a great taste.
Kristen G.
Round lake, IL
These make a wonderful snack. You can hear them in the oven or air fryer and they taste delicious.
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
These are amazing. Great size. Great Price. cook really well in the air fryer, just like restaurants. overall great product and brand.
Devan K.
Itmann, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the closest you can find to fast food quality. They have a great taste easy to make. My kids love them! We deep fry ours in peanut oil let the oil drain a few minutes and enjoy.
Melissa N.
Virginia Bch, VA
2 words - Air Fryer. If you are not using an actual fryer or an air fryer, use your better judgement and leave these in the store. The breading crumbles, the mozzarella taste is hit-or-miss and, without a fryer, you’re going to need a fork to eat them. Just walk away. Trust me; they are on sale/clearance for a reason.
Diana C.
San Antonio, TX
Farm Rich® Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 72 ct Box uploaded by Diana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so yummy! They’re so worth the price and probably the best frozen mozarella sticks I’ve tired. The crunch is amazing when baked but they’re also yummy microwaved. I would buy these anytime I’m craving mozzarella sticks.
Brandy N.
I buy Farm Rich Breaded Mozzarella sticks for my son. They only take six minutes to cook in the air fryer. We have tried lots of mozzarella sticks and the Farm Rich Mozzarella sticks are the best so far. They are very affordable and you can buy them at Walmart or Kroger.
Bita M.
I was not a fan of fatty fast foods like mozzarella sticks but as soon as I tried this, I knew I would buy it again and again. It tastes crunchy and amazing, like home made. I wish there was more in there. I would buy it again.
Rain dawn W.
Farm Rich® Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 72 ct Box uploaded by Rain dawn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow, my roommate and I just had a few of these with dinner and they are excellent. They were so delicious that my roommate ate six of them. The bread coating tastes seasoned, though it doesn't say it on the box. They're crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside, which is the important thing in my opinion.
Lela J.
Knoxville, TN
These are super great for at home mozzarella sticks for sure! They have a great taste! They are a bit pricey in my opinion but overall worth it if you enjoy mozzarella sticks!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica G.
Greenville, SC
il y a 2 ans
Naomi P. il y a un an
I personally love using pizza sauce because it’s less watery! Any brand will do!