Farm Rich® Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 72 ct Box uploaded by Ashley ✨.

BY FARM RICH #4 in Frozen Appetizers

Real-Life Good™ Real families are busy, unpredictable and, well... perfectly imperfect. That's why we make delicious and wholesome snacks that you can make in a hurry without missing a moment! see more...

• What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?3 Answers
  • These look so good2 Answers
  • Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?4 Answers
Brittany W.
Anniston, AL
These are my absolute favorite frozen snack that there is! It's a decent price, considering how great the value is. I wouldn't mind it being cheaper, but they're super easy to prepare and they really are one of the better ones out there. When fried they have a great crunch to them but they're not so hard and battery that they're a turn off.
Taylor C.
Tomball, TX
Super great. fantastic crowd pleaser at something like a party. everyone seemed to love them. just throw them in the oven and its quick to be done. it was my first time trying them and would buy again. do not recommend microwaving as they get soggy and not very tasty.
Brooke  L.
Princess Anne, MD
I love these so much. As a college student I eat things that are easy to prepare because I am always on the go. These can be heated up in the microwave or heated in the oven, Since I am in a dorm suite with no kitchen I use the microwave and they come out just fine.
Nicole B.
Cedar Hill, TX
My kids and I love cheese stick and were looking forward to trying these breaded ones from Farm Rich! I highly recommend that you do NOT put them in the microwave or you'll have hard little sticks of cheese on your hands! lol.. Much better fried or in the oven
Bita M.
I was not a fan of fatty fast foods like mozzarella sticks but as soon as I tried this, I knew I would buy it again and again. It tastes crunchy and amazing, like home made. I wish there was more in there. I would buy it again.
Laura G.
Santa Monica, CA
These are one of my daughter's favorite foods. While I can't give her as many as she'd like, due to their high calorie count, she really enjoys them and requests them most often when she's bored with her usual lunch selections.
Seydy V.
I love these! I make these to entertain guests or even for myself! Super quick to make and the cheese sticks and sauce taste great! I always purchase these again and again! I def recommend!
Kasey P.
southbridge , MA
Quick and easy snack to make. They're delicious and I have been buying them for years. I love to make these when I am in a rush and need something to cook really quick.
Lucía G.
Trujillo
This looks great. I love to try something, it is recommended 100%. Everything sold and related to this page has very good movement in the social sphere, I love it!
Alicia W.
Amity, AR
These are so good I could have them everyday and never get tired of them my kids like them to so easy to get ready to eat! You will love them give them a try
Keyla T.
Brockport, NY
Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?
Nicole E.
What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
Would recommend these for an appetizer? Are they good and worth the price?
Megan B.
I wanted to purchase this but I wanted to know does it come with the sauce inside?
Jessica S.