Farm Rich® Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 72 ct Box

by Farm Rich

Real-Life Good™ Real families are busy, unpredictable and, well... perfectly imperfect. That's why we make delicious and wholesome snacks that you can make in a hurry without missing a moment!

Farm Rich® Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 72 ct Box who loves cheesestickz as much as me???? What marinara is the best paired with these? Helppp!!!
Looks good how big are they?
What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?
Start your review of Farm Rich® Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 72 ct Box!
How would you rate this product?
These mozzarella sticks are a delicious option for an appetizer or a meal. It is kid friendly and requires very minimal preparation and clean up! I like that it only takes a few minutes to cook and a few minutes to cook before eating! Great alone or with dipping sauces.
Allentown, PA
These are pretty good. Tastes great when you heat them up in the oven. You just came over bake them because it opens up and the cheese gets to hard. I would like it to come in different flavors. It's a little expensive tho but it's Worth the money.
Grandville, MI
I bought these because they were on the cheaper side, and well..they were definitely cheap. I cooked them for the allotted time and even longer but the cheese would not melt. I would bite into it and it would just break off like you were biting off cheese. It didn’t get that stringy melted cheese like you get when go to a restaurant and you take a bite and the cheese becomes like a foot long from your mouth to where you bit it off.
Denver
I like these mozzarella sticks but they're tends to be a bit too much breading on them. They are easy to make and include the tomato sauce which is handy. I serve these on snack night and they, along with other Farm Rich products are nice to have on hand. I recommend these.
My daughter asks for these every time I'm at the store or she adds it to our grocery list before I leave. We like how its quick and easy and also comes with the sauce pack too. She can even make them herself.
Tulsa, OK
i never bought the big box but i did get the personal box, and these just didnt do it for me. the cheese came out of it, the cheese was hella hard. i wouldn't recommend but aye to each its own you know
Gloucester, MA
These are our go to mozzarella sticks. It’s hard to get a good frozen mozzarella stick that actually tastes good if it’s not fried. But we always bake these and they are absolutely delicious. We almost always have a box of these in our freezer ready to go!
Tuscumbia, AL
These are the best frozen cheese sticks! The directions are easy to follow, they don’t get freezer burnt too quickly, and taste great. We love buying these in bulk at Sam’s to get an ever better deal. Go buy them now!
Virginia Bch, VA
2 words - Air Fryer. If you are not using an actual fryer or an air fryer, use your better judgement and leave these in the store. The breading crumbles, the mozzarella taste is hit-or-miss and, without a fryer, you’re going to need a fork to eat them. Just walk away. Trust me; they are on sale/clearance for a reason.
Fort Worth, TX
I don’t remember much about buying these mozzarella sticks but I do remember that I wasn’t impressed. The value was a little high for the quality of the item. I tried heating them in the microwave and they were soggy and gross. They crisped up when I heated them up in the oven but I still wasn’t impressed. I won’t be purchasing these again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Easley, SC