Farm Rich® Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 72 ct Box uploaded by Ashley ✨.

BY FARM RICH #6 in Frozen Appetizers

Real-Life Good™ Real families are busy, unpredictable and, well... perfectly imperfect. That's why we make delicious and wholesome snacks that you can make in a hurry without missing a moment! see more...

• What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?3 Answers
  • These look so good2 Answers
  • Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?4 Answers
Shannon D.
Shreveport
My family always buys Farm Rich Breaded Mozzarella Sticks. This is the only brand we like. They are the best for the price and quality. We've tried others but they usually break apart and are to small. Farm Rich's are large and plumpy. They never break apart or blow up. Plus, the price is a great value as well. (:
Daphne W.
These are high quality restaurant style mozzarella sticks!! They taste amazing!!! My whole family loves them!! Highly recommend!! Farm Rich brand makes great tasting foods!!!
Christina B.
ocala
Great product and tastes really good when fried. The only problem is they seem to lose alot of the breading while in box so they automatically start to lose cheese out the spot where the breading has fallen off. This is the reason for a 4 star.
Brittany P.
Jacksonville , FL
I love these mozzarella sticks! I usually dip them in marinara sauce. I used to go to fast food restaurants to get these, but the Farm Rich kind is much more cost effective and healthy.
Nicole J.
These are so, so good! 10/10 you need to try! They have so much cheese inside and the breading is an amazing flavor! They don't skip out on how much they give you in a box! The price isn't to bad either considering how much you get in a box
Kamryn M.
Odell
These are the perfect after school/work snack. I found that cooking them in a personal frier is the best way to get it crispy. The price/value ratio is very good. I am a repeat customer who will continue using this product.
Allison H.
Holt, MI
This stuff is okay but nothing like real, deep fried, mozzarella sticks. They don't get as crispy and the flavor just isn't there. Kind of disappointing but maybe that's just my taste buds and you might feel differently.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
This is my favorite brand of mozzarella sticks to make at home. They are quick and easy in the stove. These are not expensive and are delicious. The cheese inside is really tasty; I definitely recommend!
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these! You have to put them in the oven when it comes to mozzarella sticks because when ever you put these in the microwave there not as good as in the oven. In the oven there crunchy and gooey!
Keyla T.
Brockport, NY
Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?
Nicole E.
What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?
Megan B.
I wanted to purchase this but I wanted to know does it come with the sauce inside?
Jessica S.
These look so good
Kalie A.
Chesterfield, MO
Would recommend these for an appetizer? Are they good and worth the price?