Farm Rich® Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 72 ct Box uploaded by Ashley ✨.

BY FARM RICH #4 in Frozen Appetizers

Real-Life Good™ Real families are busy, unpredictable and, well... perfectly imperfect. That's why we make delicious and wholesome snacks that you can make in a hurry without missing a moment! see more...

• What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? Deep...3 Answers
  • These look so good2 Answers
  • Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?4 Answers
Frangely T.
Miramar, FL
Probably the best frozen mozzarella sticks I've found til this day. I love to bake them in the oven and get them nice and crispy, served with some warmed marinara sauce. Very cheesy and the coating is delicious! Absolutely would recommend to give them a try.
Shannon D.
Shreveport
My family always buys Farm Rich Breaded Mozzarella Sticks. This is the only brand we like. They are the best for the price and quality. We've tried others but they usually break apart and are to small. Farm Rich's are large and plumpy. They never break apart or blow up. Plus, the price is a great value as well. (:
Luz Y.
These mozzarella sticks are so good! Very cheesy and stringy. They’re not healthy but who cares. I love how easy they are to make. They definitely met my expectations! I will always continue to buy them
Colleen D.
Farm Rich has the best frozen mozzarella sticks I have ever tried! I’ve been eating these for a couple years and they are delicious! They are a very reasonable price and you pay for what you get! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone, they also have lots of other delicious food
Christina B.
ocala
Great product and tastes really good when fried. The only problem is they seem to lose alot of the breading while in box so they automatically start to lose cheese out the spot where the breading has fallen off. This is the reason for a 4 star.
Sarah M.
These are the best mozzarella sticks ever! They are so yummy! They heat up perfectly in a toaster oven or regular oven. They are the perfect snack or appetizer! I have been eating these for years, I 100% recommend !
Kamryn M.
Odell
These are the perfect after school/work snack. I found that cooking them in a personal frier is the best way to get it crispy. The price/value ratio is very good. I am a repeat customer who will continue using this product.
Daphne W.
These are high quality restaurant style mozzarella sticks!! They taste amazing!!! My whole family loves them!! Highly recommend!! Farm Rich brand makes great tasting foods!!!
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
I love these mozzarella sticks! I usually dip them in marinara sauce. I used to go to fast food restaurants to get these, but the Farm Rich kind is much more cost effective and healthy.
Kamrey B.
Addicted to these. I hate buying them because I buy the big box and eat them all in one day lol 😂. They are so easy and quick to cook and not expensive at all. Everyone in the household enjoys them so they are worth it.
Keyla T.
Medina, NY
Do these fall apart/open up when heating up?
Nicole E.
What is the best way to heat these? Microwave? Oven? DeepFry?
Megan B.
I wanted to purchase this but I wanted to know does it come with the sauce inside?
Jessica S.
Burien, WA
These look so good
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
Would recommend these for an appetizer? Are they good and worth the price?