Farm Rich® Breaded Cheddar Cheese Curds

by Farm Rich

Bring the fresh flavor of the Midwest home with Farm Rich Breaded Cheddar Cheese Curds! Made from real Wisconsin cheddar and ready in minutes, you can serve them as a fun appetizer with a variety of dipping sauces or as a delicious side.

Cooking Instructions

Keep frozen until ready to prepare. Due to differences in appliances, cooking times may vary and require adjustment.  Microwaving not recommended.

Caution – Product will be hot!

• For food safety, quality and thorough cooking, please follow the instructions below.
  • Product is not ready to eat until fully cooked.

Conventional Oven:

• Preheat oven to 450°F.
  • Arrange Cheddar Cheese Curds in a single layer on baking sheet and place on middle rack of oven.
  • Bake half bag for 8-9 minutes or full bag for 9-10 minutes.

Toaster Oven:

• Preheat oven to 450°F.
  • Arrange Cheddar Cheese Curds in a single layer on baking sheet.
  • Bake half bag for 7-8 minutes.

Home Fryer:

• Preheat fryer oil to 350°F.
  • Fry for 3 minutes (half bag).

What are the black dots in the batter?
Start your review of Farm Rich® Breaded Cheddar Cheese Curds!
How would you rate this product?
Cranston,ri
Love these especially in the air fryer ! They come out absolutely perfect . Personally I’m a cheddar >mozzarella type of gal . My only complaint with this product would be what I assume and home is seasoning (little black dots in batter) also they are very rich and after a few it’s overly salty . Perfect hangover food though 😅
De pere, WI
The best at home cheese curds EVER! My husband and I use our air fryer a lot & these are the best curds we could find. We buy them so frequently, we wish they were sold in a bigger box. They have so much cheese in them and they get nice and crispy. I love dipping mine in ranch and my husband loves ketchup
Eau Claire
Bought these for the first time and actually was impressed. They have a very good cheese curd inside and decent breading. I like that the breading wasn’t super thick. They do tend to be pretty greasy though but still worth a try!
Apex, NC
I don’t tend to purchase a lot of processed items from the frozen section. Don’t get me wrong most of the time they are delicious but they are loaded with sodium and saturated fat. If I want something I usually figure out a way to make it. Cheese curds are hard to find where I live. However my husband loves them. It sounds weird, I thought that too, the word curd doesn’t ring the sound of yum in my ear but they are yummy. It’s basically just a fried cheese and instead of mozzarella that most of us are used to it’s a cheddar. These aren’t bad but if you’ve had the real deal it just doesn’t compare. On occasion I will buy the Farm Rich breaded mushrooms and those are pretty good. I bake them and they aren’t at all greasy.
Shippensburg, PA
I have to say I like the Farm Rich breaded cheddar cheese curds better then any other brand I have tried. We do them in the Air Fryer and they turn out crisp on the outside and yummy gooey cheesy amazingness on the inside. Definitely a must try if you haven't already!
Murfreesboro, TN
I'm now addicted to these deep friend cheeesy bits of heaven, I love their cheese sticks and seen these while grocery shopping all I can say is no regrets.  I wish I had some right now it's getting close to lunch time.
Madison, SD
These taste just like you get at a restaurant. We put them in the air fryer and eat them when we have game night or movie night. They are the best cheese curds I’ve found in a store that actually taste like they are from restaurant and they don’t taste soggy. They are a great price for how many you get.
Burlington , IA
Farm rich makes the type of appetizers you would expect to find at a restaurant but can make from the conscience of your home. What’s better than breaded cheese you ask? Absolutely nothing. If you are looking for a new snack these things are seriously addicting.
Franklin, WI
I absolutely love these cheese curds! These and Farm Rich Fried Pickles are the snack lovers dream. They taste better than if you ordered them from a fair or a bar. They are affordable and so easy to make. I'll always be buying from Farm Rich from now on
Temperance, MI
We love these cheese curds. We cook them in our air fryer. They are healthier than deep frying. Farm Rich is our trusted brand. We know the cheese curds will always be top quality and taste fantastic. We will try the mozzarella sticks from Farm Rich next.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...