BY FRESH

Hydrate Your Skin While Keeping Your Makeup Looking Fresh Benefits * Our hydration Spray is formulated to set your mineral or liquid makeup, and to hydrate the skin. * Infused with natural anti-oxidant extracts and the power of DMAE and MSM, this light...

Farm Fresh Organics Vegan Hydrating Makeup Spray
  • "it's really refreshing and hydrates the skin. none oily and helps keep your makeup lasting for hours on end." in 6 reviews
  • "this product is very hydrating. i deal with with dry and oily skin, depending on the season and i have found this product to be great at year round. would definitely recommend!" in 3 reviews
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
The Farm Fresh Organics Vegan Makeup Setting Spray is awesome, it hydrates your face and is even perfect for sensitive skin. I love that it's organic and made in the USA. Great product!
Savannah B.
Glendale
Love it. Not only does it have a very clean natural feel that doesn’t weigh on your skin it smells as fresh and pure as the ingredients in it. Yes a little pricy but I want only the best when it comes to my skin
djouliet a.
Brooklyn, NY
Nice for a vegan setting spray, but it's kind of the same as any light facial spray that isn't meant for setting. I would rather use rose water if that's the case.
Naya I.
This product really surprised me. I’ve tried many vegan setting sprays and they never lasted or they left a tacky residue on my face. So when I came across this product I fell in love. It kept my makeup on for 10 hrs and did not let up. This is definitely a natural finish setting spray and was very beautiful.
Brianna T.
Laveen, AZ
The best setting spray on the market. Absolutely worth $12.00 for sure! I don't wear make up that frequently, but when I do I use this and my make up stays on ALLLL day! The original bottle sprays a lot of liquid all at once -- it is definitely not a mist, like what you would expect from a makeup setting spray. Buy an atomizer for this spray! Once you put this setting spray in a bottle that produces a mist, the product is lovely. It has a night light smell and doesn't irritate your skin. But if you don't buy a better spray bottle for it, it will come out in a sticky stream that will ruin your makeup.
Isabella P.
Homestead, FL
I'm not one to use cruelty free / vegan products but this was so hydrating to my skin and was so gentle on my skin not to mention it left my skin very smooth and soft this truly exceeded my expectations and I would repurchase this product
PENN H.
Columbia, MD
Crazy about Fresh skin care products, this product is straight to the point, simple to use and loaded with the best ingredients to do multiple great things to your skin. It is effective and a must have with you wherever you go. Long days, on board a flight, for a finishing touch to your skincare regimen. You can't go wrong.This is a makeup bag must have!!
Jassica M.
Hartford, CT
I adore vegan products! Which is why I adore lush and any other green company!! It’s great what they are trying to do and I try my best to support that cause. This is a great setting spray and is worth every penny. I recommend it for everyone..even if you don’t care about vegan products, t won’t disappoint.
Vanessa M.
San Diego
This setting spray is the definition of FRESH! I especially like that it's made with natural products and does not test on animals. Your face is radiant and glowing after application. I purchased this item at Sephora. I will continue to purchase as it's because a staple skincare item.
Cicily P.
Blue Springs
THIS SERUM LEFT MY SKIN FEELING SO HYDRATED AND REFRESHED. I LOVED THE LIGHT, REFRESHING, CLEAN SCENT THAT IT LEFT. I ALSO LOVE THAT IT'S PARABEN FREE AND VEGAN! HOW GREAT IS THAT? I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN BUT WISH IT WASN'T SO EXPENSIVE. COMPARED TO OTHER  PRODUCTS, I SAY ITS A 7.
Mel S.
montgomery
Is it good for sensitive skin?
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Where can I buy this product?