BY SATHERS

Farley's & Sathers Candy, Gum Drops, 4.5 Ounce (Pack of 12)
  • "They are not my favorite; not a real fan having them get stuck in my teeth." in 2 reviews
  • "These remind me of the candy my grandma would always have sitting out at her house. " in 1 review
Kristin S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yuck. Gum drops. I'd say the only use for these is decorations on a gingerbread house. I hate how they taste. I guess the closest i would hey is dots.. and those I can barely tolerate.
Mary L.
Grand Blanc , MI
Eh, these are okay. Not my go to sweet at all. They do become very hard after some time and they get stuck in your teeth. These remind me of the candy my grandma would always have sitting out at her house.
Kirsten P.
Gautier, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I ate the entire bag in one sitting they were nice and soft fresh and yummy. I will be purchasing these more often the price is great and so is the taste
Rachael P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I remember eating these gum drops as a kid and other candies from this brand. I remember my mom really enjoying these along with me as a child.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
These used to be good as a child. They are not my favorite; not a real fan having them get stuck in my teeth. They can also become hard.
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
One of my favorite candies! I love all the different flavors, and the price cannot be beat! Definitely satisfies any cravings!
penny s.
Pineville, KY
A gummy chewy sugar candy.. The flavors vary and comes in small packages for snacking.
Jessica P.
Mount Airy, NC
I've never liked these for some reason. The taste is awful and they stay in your teeth all day. One of my least favorite candies.
Tracy Lynn S.
Lomond, AB
Perfect as a sweet treat, snack, or ingredient in my grandmother's gumdrop cake, you can't go wrong.
Dani R.
gravenhurst, Ontario
Very yummy only thing thats not yummy are the black ones.. ewww would buy more
penny s.
Pineville, KY
Does Sather's make any natural products?
Greta w.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I dont thinkthey do but that's a great ideal to bring to their attention.