BY SATHERS

Now and Later Classic Candy 24 Pack Box. see more...

• Why can't I find these as individuals instead of by the packs only?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Very good but get stuck in my teeth every time I eat them." in 1 review
Kara P.
Fort Washington
I am absolutely obsessed with Now and Laters but they have to be fresh otherwise I would need a total mouth makeover. When purchasing these it can be hit or miss but I found that if they are too hard to eat you can put them in the microwave for a few seconds and enjoy! YUM!  Farley's & Sathers Candy Company Now and Later Classic Candy 24 Pack Box
Laken R.
Rockford, IL
I have had a love/hate relationship with Now and Laters since I ran my own lemonade stand. I love taffy and I love sweets so this was a winner from the start. However, eating a Now and Later is like trying to chew a piece of rubber with your jaw wired shut. They literally turn into some type of deliciously sweet glue once you begin eating them which is definitely a bummer as I prefer to inhale my candy and then feel guilty about it later but this never slows me down. Once I open up a pack of these bad boys, I'm committed and eating them until they're gone.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I love to keep this item at my desk at work. I have a bad habit of bored eating and this helps curb that and my sugar fix. I don't chew on these because they are far too hard to actually eat and if you do they will get stuck in your teeth. they last a long time and have a variety of flavors. I love the watermelon. I generally buy them from my local drug store and it costs around $1
Emily S.
This is packed with flavor! Very juicy but also very hard! Its not a candy that you would want to first bite into even though it looks as if that's it's purpose. Its more of a candy you have to savor in your mouth.
Shawntavia N.
Columbus , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love now and later, wishful thinking for them to make new and exciting flavors to try. I look the flavor but one disadvantage is when they are extremely hard to bite into.
MANDY H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
These have been my favorite choice of candies since I was a little girl. They are so fruity and sweet, which makes your mouth craw up. The candy will get stuck to your teeth, buts thats the best part.
Christa C.
This has been my absolute favorite candy ever since I was a kid! It's hard now and chewy later. I don't recommend giving to small children or to kids with sensitive teeth. But I have anxiety and the chewing action calms me down.
Claudia J.
menlo park, CA
I absolutely love these candy bars they were my favorite treat when i was younger and i am very sad to say that they are no longer around. Does anyone know where I can buy these?
Odalys C.
East Chicago, IN
Sometimes when you buy them they're already too hard, but they soften up once you start eating them. Now I prefer a Hi-Chew, but I loved these when I was younger.
April B.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I use to love eating these when I was a kid. Of course kids love candy. I always loved the flavors. Now they are just to hard and stick to my teeth to much.
natasha h.
Why can't I find these as individuals instead of by the packs only?