BY SATHERS

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2 oz, Flavor: Caramel, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I wouldn't eat the whole bag in one sitting but that choice is up to you" in 1 review
  • "being someone with a sweet tooth like myself would not regret trying these!" in 1 review
  • "They're one of my favorite candies!" in 1 review
  • "When my dad would go on hunting trips he would always come home with these." in 1 review
  • "These are a fantastic little treat you can keep hidden from your kids for those times you are dying for a small boost of sugary goodness to keep you going for the rest of the day." in 1 review
Holly C.
Holly C.
Circleville, OH
I loved getting these as a child. They are the same thing as the bigger bag just smaller. And for how many is in the package I think it's a pretty good price. Any kid will tell you that they taste good. I highly recommend them.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my mom's favorite and I think they are pretty delicious too! A sweet treat that isnt messy! The caramels are soft and dont get stuck in your teeth which is definitely a plus!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
This candy is delicious and addicting. Be prepared to eat more than one! The caramel is soft and the cream is super flavorful. The perfect combination!
Lynette M.
Lynette M.
These little bags of candy are essential on family road trips! The caramels shown here are a personal favorite and usually are our top pick.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
As long as you get them fresh, these candies are delicious! If they've been sitting around the store for awhile, they tend to harden and aren't as good. But again, if they're fresh, Caramel Creams are soft, smooth, and super sweet. The individual wrapping gives you the option of having one- or many! And they're very affordable.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Greenville, NC
These are a great treat for those who have a very big sweet tooth! They do leave a a weird film on my teeth afterwards but they are so good that I don't even care!
Alisha P.
Alisha P.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these as long as they aren't stale and hard the middle part is the best in my opinion and I like how they're individually wrapped so I can sitck them in my pockets
Ayanna D.
Ayanna D.
Annapolis, MD
These are the type of candy you get when you go to your grandparents house they're really sweet and grainy.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I hate these, they are so gross and sticky. The texture is all over the place, and it is too sweet. I do not like these at all, I hate the flavor and the cream center, it is so crumbly and disgusting.
Gianna H.
Gianna H.
Evans City, PA
My grandma always had these at her house! They're one of my favorite candies!
Niomi W.
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
Thinking about trying this. Should I?
raichel j.
raichel j.
Does the cream have animal fat in the frosting center? Or lard?