BY SATHERS

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2 oz, Flavor: Caramel, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I wouldn't eat the whole bag in one sitting but that choice is up to you" in 1 review
  • "being someone with a sweet tooth like myself would not regret trying these!" in 1 review
  • "They're one of my favorite candies!" in 1 review
  • "When my dad would go on hunting trips he would always come home with these." in 1 review
  • "These are a fantastic little treat you can keep hidden from your kids for those times you are dying for a small boost of sugary goodness to keep you going for the rest of the day." in 1 review
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I hate these, they are so gross and sticky. The texture is all over the place, and it is too sweet. I do not like these at all, I hate the flavor and the cream center, it is so crumbly and disgusting.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my mom's favorite and I think they are pretty delicious too! A sweet treat that isnt messy! The caramels are soft and dont get stuck in your teeth which is definitely a plus!
Katlyn V.
Carmel Cremes have been my favorite candy besides there gummy worms!! being someone with a sweet tooth like myself would not regret trying these! You can usually always find these in any gas station and what makes these even better is that they are usually always two for $1.50. Great for road trips or even for the movies!
Rachel B.
As long as you get them fresh, these candies are delicious! If they've been sitting around the store for awhile, they tend to harden and aren't as good. But again, if they're fresh, Caramel Creams are soft, smooth, and super sweet. The individual wrapping gives you the option of having one- or many! And they're very affordable.
Holly C.
Circleville, OH
I loved getting these as a child. They are the same thing as the bigger bag just smaller. And for how many is in the package I think it's a pretty good price. Any kid will tell you that they taste good. I highly recommend them.
Brie N.
Clermont, FL
These are a total blast from the past, they remind me of my great grandfather who always had some in his pocket. The caramel texture is a little tough and the flavor is a bit bland but they're worth it for the nostalgia.
Jordan M.
Greenville, NC
These are a great treat for those who have a very big sweet tooth! They do leave a a weird film on my teeth afterwards but they are so good that I don't even care!
Rhea B.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Alisha P.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these as long as they aren't stale and hard the middle part is the best in my opinion and I like how they're individually wrapped so I can sitck them in my pockets
Sarah P.
Medina, OH
The only caramel creams we ever buy! When my dad would go on hunting trips he would always come home with these. Perfectly soft and chewy with a sweet melt in your mouth center
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
Thinking about trying this. Should I?
raichel j.
Does the cream have animal fat in the frosting center? Or lard?