BY SATHERS

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2.55 oz, Flavor: Cola, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like these simply because they make me feel nostalgic. I dont hardly ever see them any more. If i do see them I am going to buy them just because I feel they are rare and the fact that I dont remember what they taste like. I know they have different flavors.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these.  They are very hard to find though.  These were one of my favorites as a kid and still enjoy them when I find them.  I actually found them at a Walgreens last year, but have not been able to find them since then.  This gummy treat is so great paired with a coke flavor.
Holly S.
I remember these when I was little! I found them at a local gas station and decided to take a trip down memory lane, not as good as I remember. I mean they're still good, just horrible after taste.
Tiffany K.
I've tried these before but they're no where close to comparing to the hairbo ones. These are okay but I'd only buy them if I was desperate for cola candy.
Jen W.
Fairmont, WV
Sathers Candy Gummy Candy Cola Bottles #10133 is amazing!! Reminds me of my childhood and how mich I used to love the wax bottles!!
Marram S.
I remember my dad always getting me these when i was a little girl! Haven't had them in a while though, but they are pretty good!
Christina H.
Loved these as a kid. Now I'm not very fond of the taste. They are a cheap little snack for your kids. Just not into the wax.
Tasha S.
I really don't care about this product, to me the taste isn't all that. I think maybe a kid might like it better than me.
Alexandra K.
Chester, NJ
I really hate these candies they taste gross and aren't enjoyable to eat at all. Don't even taste like Coca Cola soda.
Roni D.
Dunsmuir, CA
I love sathers candy but the cola soda was just a bit different for me. Cherry sours are my absolute favorite
Roni D.
Dunsmuir, CA
Why do the prices keep going up? I was soo used to paying 2/$1 and now they are 2/$1.50.
IM TRYING TO FIND THE SATHER'S BABY GUMMY BEARS. I CANT FIND THEM IN MY AREA. CAN I ORDER THEM ONLINE.??. I love in my vernon washington state. Thanks, heather
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
does this take anyone else back to their childhood?