BY SATHERS

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 4.85 oz, Flavor: Spearmint, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

K T.
Benton, Pa
I love the fast of these gummy candy. I love spearmint. I would highly recommend to anybody that likes spearmint.
Crystal L.
I LOVE these! Ive had them since I was a little girl and to this day, I still eat them! I even use them in crafts around Christmas time ( i decorate styrofoam cones with these as trees for my gingerbread house). If I'm not feeling well, I do get these and usually it lifts my day.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
These little baby's got me threw my pregnancy , smells got to me and somehow they helped! great minty flavor yum
Mindy  W.
Landisburg, PA
These candies are so good! If you like Spearmint you definitely want to try these, you won't be sorry!
Selena d.
My only reason for wanting to go to the doctor as a kid. My doctor would give these after each visit . Never find them anywhere, but they are delicious .
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
So good! Minty and chewy and delicious. They have a sort of sweet mint taste, while still being strong and cool. Love them
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Do they make them in peperment?
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Don't u love them the mint is just.perfect