BY SATHERS

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 1.35 oz, Flavor: Assorted, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

Ashley E.
Ben Lomond, CA
Who didn't have these growing up, I miss you so much. Nothing compares to the is little guys although they are getting harder and harder to find depending on where you live. Oh the memories of candy necklace and the sticky mess. 90's babies will understand how this is childhood lol jk
Liv N.
You can be stylish and have a treat. I remember having these. It was fun to have them as a necklace and then just casually pull it up to your mouth and take a bite from it haha.
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI
Fun for kids, but careful as to what age group you give them to! These could be a choking hazard. I remember putting them around my neck as a child and getting super sticky.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
Wish the flavors didn't all taste the same and the candy wasn't so hard as to chip a tooth. Great for kids to "eat' their jewelry.
Maria D.
Grass valley , CA
I remember eating this when I was a child my mom always used to buy them for me the flavors where good