Farley's & Sathers Candy Company Bagged Candy - Pack of 12 uploaded by Shae A.Farley's & Sathers Candy Company Bagged Candy - Pack of 12 uploaded by Trish S.

BY SATHERS

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 4.85 oz, Flavor: Cherry, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• Where can I find these?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like the orange slices better then these...2 Answers
Farley's & Sathers Candy Company Bagged Candy - Pack of 12
  • "These have been a favorite of mine for years, I could eat a whole bag lol." in 1 review
  • "I love these and the orange slices too, the cherry are my favorite by far, Sather's brand candies has been around for a long time love all their products." in 1 review
  • "The orange ones are my favorite ever." in 1 review
Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
I love these they remind of my grandmother she always had a secret stash of candy she would share with me and these were always my favorite. Super gummy, lightly sugar coated, and cherry flavored um heaven in my book. If you hate gummy candy that get stuck in your teeth easily these are not the candy for you I always find that I get random little chunks stuck on my gums and I have to spend a little time getting them out. Other then that you a sweet treat that is cheap and delicious give them a try .
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I LOVE this brand. Cherry slices are the absolute BEST. I love the pink and yellow runts by this brand too. A nice proportioned snack where I don't eat a huge bag like Hershey's kisses 😳 lol but I do recommend!
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
These are guilty pleasures for me. They're nothing spectacular but you know what you're getting: sugary, fake cherry goodness. A classic gummy snack that will never die.
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Delicious, these things are addicting! They are super yummy and at my local walmart they are 1.68 for 10. at that price 16.80 would get you 100. So ya much better deal if you can find them at a Local grocery store it doesn't even have to be walmart, get em
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
Gross. Sticky and a mess and so so sugary. Not a fun treat... They are big and bulky and coated in sugar. Not healthy by any means. But if you have a sweet tooth I suppose this could do the trick.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
So I am pregnant and the second I seen this picture my mouth started watering. These and the orange ones of course are so yummy! Great for when you are craving something gummy.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I really like these but I prefer the orange flavor. The pack is very cheap and you can also get them from convenience stores (comes in handy on roadtrips)
Kruti P.
As a kid I used to always eat orange slices. I love the cherry ones even better! they're really sweet so you gotta be careful of how much you consume
Tosha M.
These r ok....I would rather have the orange slices but that's just my preference! I sure I would love these if I loved cherry like I do orange
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Where can I find these?
Tosha M.
Does anyone else like the orange slices better then these? Or do you prefer these?

Walmart